• 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

inb4 rogue defending class

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

3xBandit's Guile in a full kidney with trinket up and orc racial and 2 enchants procced ( sup chain? ), paladin doesn't use anything, gets no peels, but shouldn't die because DjI'mShitWhyDoIEvenHaveAccess thinks it's over the top.

called it.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#62 Clyx

Clyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

he steps with less than 70 energy and ends his burst with 100% and a dead paladin :duckers:

#63 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

called it.
called what? his post was one of the most accurate in this thread

also curious why djfrostbomb thinks the dk was derping on the other side of the map, when the video shows the dk connecting with the holypala when he is at 20-30% hp :D

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#64 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

called it.
Why do you have access?

#65 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostClyx, on 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

he steps with less than 70 energy and ends his burst with 100% and a dead paladin :duckers:
Forgot Adrenaline Rush of course, not that you mouthbreather could tell what kind of abilities he actually uses.

#66 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Why do you have access?

Warrior kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Mage kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Boomkin kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Rogue kills you in 3s, avoidable and clearly a l2p issue and Djfrostbomb is shit.

Makes sense.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#67 Clyx

Clyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

just thought about times when you had too pool energy for a swap

edit*
The point is he just goes on pala with nothing set up.
(At least not well communicated, as the DK wants to grip pala, while he steps to him etc...)

Edited by Clyx, 09 February 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#68 Shiqra

Shiqra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kult der Verdammten
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

nerf combat lol

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

3xBandit's Guile in a full kidney with trinket up and orc racial and 2 enchants procced ( sup chain? ), paladin doesn't use anything, gets no peels, but shouldn't die because DjI'mShitWhyDoIEvenHaveAccess thinks it's over the top.

dno if you noticed but cant really bomb and by the time spyfiend even gets to cast into the bomb it was to late, i give you that the palas fault for dying and should have bobubled or even not been standing in the open, but i sitll think the damage is over the top, i mean you guys qq bout rouges being so weak, doesnt look weak to me, more like warrior with stealth.

and my access has nothing to do with rogues randomly target a healer step bomb n solo when no one could have thought he would, yet idk why the pala didint bouble, he was stuck in global thats 1sec, still 1½-2sec to react but idk, just wasnt expecting the damage all i can say, and does not look even underpowered, what if he was playing with les say hunter (thug) or warrior and the hunter or war would have connected, and les say its a shaman or priest or rdruid he would be gone

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Warrior kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Mage kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Boomkin kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Rogue kills you in 3s, avoidable and clearly a l2p issue and Djfrostbomb is shit.

Makes sense.

pretty much :) thats why im going SP, cause i dont even want to play lock with the non waste global, keyboard cant handle it :P so theres not many casters left to choose to reroll to if you want to play something new

Cheers for not being one of those rogue haters hating me :)

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#71 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

dno if you noticed but cant really bomb and by the time spyfiend even gets to cast into the bomb it was to late, i give you that the palas fault for dying and should have bobubled or even not been standing in the open, but i sitll think the damage is over the top, i mean you guys qq bout rouges being so weak, doesnt look weak to me, more like warrior with stealth.

and my access has nothing to do with rogues randomly target a healer step bomb n solo when no one could have thought he would, yet idk why the pala didint bouble, he was stuck in global thats 1sec, still 1½-2sec to react but idk, just wasnt expecting the damage all i can say, and does not look even underpowered, what if he was playing with les say hunter (thug) or warrior and the hunter or war would have connected, and les say its a shaman or priest or rdruid he would be gone
He sat a full kidney, you're still implying he died in 2 seconds, you're dogshit as I've tried to prove so many times before. +rep

#72 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

He sat a full kidney, you're still implying he died in 2 seconds, you're dogshit as I've tried to prove so many times before. +rep
was just about to make this point, he gets kidneyed at 0.04 and dies at 0.09, not sure how that equals 1.5-2 seconds lol

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#73 zier123

zier123
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

reaaaally not looking forward to comps like  dk/rogue/x   ect  gunna hurt

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Do you realise how retarded you should really? What happened there is the equivalent of reck+calm+banner. The warrior QQ is about their dmg and control that exists even OUTSIDE their cooldowns, and mages did that on each deep, yes clearly a fucking l2p issue and he's dogshit and so are you for that matter somebody close this thread already the fucking termites are coming out of the woodwork.

btw i just realised why your so mad at me, your 1900 in 3v3 with s11 glad (tripple dps??) and because 5.2 rogues are bit over the top that you dont think, cause obvs its your class and you want the best from it (no shame in soloing ppl just like that).. so here have a my hug /hug. now stop being a douche and qqing dont post if thats teh chase

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#75 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

btw i just realised why your so mad at me, your 1900 in 3v3 with s11 glad (tripple dps??) and because 5.2 rogues are bit over the top that you dont think, cause obvs its your class and you want the best from it.. so here have a my hug /hug. now stop being a douche and qqing dont post if thats teh chase
stop posting complete inaccuracies then and maybe he will

#76 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

It's pretty easy to make rogue insane burst videos, if you have enough, simply because our burst has a huge RNG factor. Get a lot of crits and you can kill almost anyone. Get no crits and the damage isn't threatening. With our relatively low crit rates (around 20% without onUse, would to, 25% with onUse, 30% with onUse and proc trinket and 35% with both and a mage, monk or feral) getting lucky makes these things possible. So before we jump to conclusions, let's check how often the rogue crits in these videos.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 09 February 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

was just about to make this point, he gets kidneyed at 0.04 and dies at 0.09, not sure how that equals 1.5-2 seconds lol

yeah stuck in global 0.4 to .5 then ofc no guy would think a rogue randomly steps you n kills you just like that, prbly thought it was just miss comunication by dk rogue cause dk was not even close, then does not bouble n dies, but just think if it was a hunter and not a dk in that team, the damage they could put out and easly force bouble with a bomb like that anyways still think that is bit over the top but yeah he didint bouble n die, easy to blame easy to look away

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

It's pretty easy to make rogue insane burst videos, if you have enough, simply because our burst has a huge RNG factor. Get a lot of crits and you can kill almost anyone. Get no crits and the damage isn't threatening. With our relatively low crit rates (around 20% without onUse, would to) getting lucky makes these things possible. So before we jump to conclusions, let's check how often the rogue crits in these videos.

i think he crited everygame, but well he had agi trinket 2x ench procs and racial + something else i think, that kinda boosts hes crit up abit, but yeah its abit rng so i doubt the pala were to expect that damage but well cant defend him but i do think that was bit over the top from a class ppl are claiming to be underdog

#79 Shiqra

Shiqra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kult der Verdammten
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

you dont need crit rng with dance + killing spree
fuckin op swifty macro

#80 Poseyx

Poseyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • LocationNY

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

You don't use energy when you use Killing Spree... why do I even bother, I'm out of here.

why are you so angry? did you recently look into the mirror?
www.Twitch.tv/wushington - Multi Gladiator feral stream

Mrlindv - Youtube channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<