• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

shadowblade dance killing spreed if you can use them at the same time? did they give rogues warrior stacks or something? i have no idea..

Edit: the pvp spell power weapons are one handed now, so maybe 2spell power t2? if that stacks something i haven o idea, know that some use the dagger in offhand for pvp power tho

Hïldegard

should investigate!

We will be on the PTR soon. Couldn't check it out, yet. We are building spreadsheets currently to actually compare these numbers. From a first glimps on the numbers - it does not look as op as you describe.

#42 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

any class can kill a paladin if he has no trinket or cooldowns, i dont really see why you're crying.

#43 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

also if your paladin used bubble and trinket within 40 seconds of a game, he's fucking dogshit.

if he didnt bubble in the space of 4-5 seconds, the time in which he could of used 4 globals (aka enough time to use bubble), he's fucking dogshit

the conclusion: he's fucking dogshit

goodbye

Edited by methodman2, 09 February 2013 - 08:51 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

View Postmethodman2, on 09 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

also if your paladin used bubble and trinket within 40 seconds of a game, he's fucking dogshit.

if he didnt bubble in the space of 4-5 seconds, the time in which he could of used 4 globals (aka enough time to use bubble), he's fucking dogshit

goodbye

mejt you didint read did you, he got gimped when stuck in global in around 25sec into the game, he had everything, rogue just decided to swifty randomly step into worst possible place and worst swap you could ever do, jk swifty got this

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 09 February 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

We will be on the PTR soon. Couldn't check it out, yet. We are building spreadsheets currently to actually compare these numbers. From a first glimps on the numbers - it does not look as op as you describe.

great, glad to se someone actually not hating ;)

as always gogo hilde , id like to see what you come up with!

#46 CrossBlesserx

CrossBlesserx

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Who are you even?

edit dont answer,

And like "woman" said theres no enough posters, and well im not The best player i know, but well atleast im posting may it be a bad orginized post like this or a guide, still i post better then nothing

alltho this topic is prbly one of my worst topics made :D

..How?

#47 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

just trying to clarify this "instant gib."  your paladin gets shadow stepped to, by a rogue with shadow blades up, doesn't use any defensive cooldowns at all  in at least 3 seconds and then dies to the rogue's strongest cooldown. it seems like a pretty clear L2P issue here. you didn't respect the opponents offensive cooldowns and lost, get over it.

#48 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#49 Farro

Farro
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hi! This is my first time posting here, but i guess this is worth sharing with you guys.
I were doing some random combat arenas with my irl friends today, and frapsed the game ppl was talking about
Sorry about the bad quality, i got shit computer

What i did there, was pop my swifty 1shot macro (sblades, trinket, blood fury, adrenaline rush, killing spree, 2x dancing steel proc, 3xBandit's Guile)
And btw i was gemming full pvp power
Hope you enjoy

Edited by Farro, 09 February 2013 - 10:42 PM.

#50 Retset

Retset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2067

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostFarro, on 09 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

Hi! This is my first time posting here, but i guess this is worth sharing with you guys.
I were doing some random combat arenas with my irl friends today, and frapsed the game ppl was talking about

What i did there, was pop my swifty 1shot macro (sblades, trinket, adrenaline rush, killing spree)
Hope you enjoy

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rolling rogue for glad, BRB

#51 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

i know you cant, sounds stupid that i typed it but i mean something most be wrong to do that stupid amount of damage yea, and he was not using cloak and dagger, he used Step, inspected him afterwards ;/ so no idea

And bout l2p, cant really do nothing if he randomly steps bomb and pala died from 100-0 while stuck in global and ofc he didint expect to get globald randomly alone just like that, and yeah idk

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

i know you cant, sounds stupid that i typed it but i mean something most be wrong to do that stupid amount of damage yea, and he was not using cloak and dagger, he used Step, inspected him afterwards ;/ so no idea

And bout l2p, cant really do nothing if he randomly steps bomb and pala died from 100-0 while stuck in global and ofc he didint expect to get globald randomly alone just like that, and yeah idk

Proof that people wear getting use to rogue just sucking balls ( Rogue Poped Cd Oh don't worry hes a rogue wont do damage ) Not like hes a warrior right ? Destro lock/Frost mage / Insert anyclass that has swifty macros

So u tell me when a warrior Pops reck banner avater U just let him sit on your healer Cuz that all this sounds like Class A Poped Cds But player on Team Z didnt peel for Class B so Class B died

#52 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostRetset, on 09 February 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

BAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
rolling rogue for glad, BRB
BAHAHAHAAHHAHA gl playing combat you idiot.

#53 akaishuichi

akaishuichi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1713
  • 3v3: 2386
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Postmethodman2, on 09 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

goodbye

goodbye goodbye :D
no limits !!

#54 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Stack Swifty one shot macro COUNTERD! Combat so good

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostFarro, on 09 February 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

What i did there, was pop my swifty 1shot macro (sblades, trinket, blood fury, adrenaline rush, killing spree)
And btw i was gemming full pvp power
Hope you enjoy

you also had 2x proc from the wep enchant ;<

btw i inspected you after the game, you didint have pvp power for me, idk might be the same bug as seeing ppl without gems or with the gems the last person had or something :| no excuses, lol... the video just makes me think about what the rogue was thinking, like I dont like you, ill kill you i mean i doubt anyone would have thought that burst would come, also killing spreed cant be peeled right? atleast not by stuns etc? anyways our pala was
+ rep ;D

Rogue 5.2
Underpowered class

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#56 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

What? http://www.wowhead.c...1/shadow-blades

I was talking about the max damage we could do and anyway its not a bad idea if you forced trinket + bubble before cause you have to kill in lockdown

I don't get the "What?" part since it seems you got my point. You're correct about the optimal DPS bit, but I've specifically stated that;

View PostZ4muZ, on 09 February 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

... unless it's late in the game and you feel the extra 30% armor ignore might lead to a kill

It's obviously much better to dance (up to 16 sec 70% armor ignore + ambush as CP builder) and follow up with blades (100% armor ignore + extra CP's from Hemo/BS for 12 seconds) or vice versa for almost half a minute of high pressure than merely 16 seconds. You're basically missing out on 15~ seconds of pressure just to do some additional damage whilst overlapping dance and blades, which is going to be mitigated anyways by any half-decent team.

UNLESS, again, it's a scenario in which you're deep into some given game and the opposing team is lacking a lot of of defensive cooldowns and you have both cds coming back up; however this isn't relevant to the thread since the OP indicates the pala still has all of his cooldowns (which is utter bullshit of course unless the pala has the reaction time of a shoe).
Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

View Postinhume, on 09 February 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

just trying to clarify this "instant gib."  your paladin gets shadow stepped to, by a rogue with shadow blades up, doesn't use any defensive cooldowns at all  in at least 3 seconds and then dies to the rogue's strongest cooldown. it seems like a pretty clear L2P issue here. you didn't respect the opponents offensive cooldowns and lost, get over it.

seems bout right, rogues step something bomb alone and kill, all out of a random mind blown idea cause he dont like the paladins hair colour, and race he just wants to clapp the ass

#58 Shiqra

Shiqra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kult der Verdammten
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

lol nerf combat op as fuck since killing spree with dance and shit

Edited by Shiqra, 09 February 2013 - 10:34 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Official Blizzard Quote:

We feel rogues are not as competive as lets say a warrior with one of those neat swifty macros as they are called, so we gave rogue one

#60 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

3xBandit's Guile in a full kidney with trinket up and orc racial and 2 enchants procced ( sup chain? ), paladin doesn't use anything, gets no peels, but shouldn't die because DjI'mShitWhyDoIEvenHaveAccess thinks it's over the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<