• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

They have, by nerfing warrior and giving us 1 more vanish. Feint is annoying to spam compared to just having to refresh recuperate but its cool cause you can see bad rogues spamming it and not doing dmg and good rogues using it before they take dmg

@ op this cloak and dagger thing seems retarded I agree, for the rest l2p
and you can't have killing spree and dance at the same time lol
They nerfed warrior survival their dmg is still literally the same nothing is gonna stop teams from getting a stun on a rogue and globaling ur ass to oblivion and about feint thats not even enough to keep u alive through a stun we still flop like a bag of dicks

#22 averuki

averuki
  • Junkies

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

most of the classes having survivability problems got buffed because of the warriors nerf ( no warbringer into a shockwave every 20 sec). And yes rogues are gonna be reallyyyy stong next patch. They can kill someone 100-0 in a lockout.

Edited by averuki, 09 February 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#23 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Im not affraid of getting globaled by warriors with the shockwave nerf aslong as I save my trinket or my team saves one big cooldown for his reck

This was like that in wotlk too except cheatdeath worked back then and it was awesome :(, rogue just got used to being carried by recuperate in cataclysm and trinket random things, don't see things coming

#24 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

rogues dont need survival.
Rogue playstyle is not sitting on someone for all the game tanking dmg, the only problem for rogues is FERALS and WARRIORS atm since warriors are getting nerfed rogues shouldnt get buffed so hard.
teams with rogues will just rappe everysingle wizzardcleave if the rogue know how to use feint, since rogues already rappe wizzycleaves in 5.1 i was thinking in 5.2 its going to be mongo

Edited by Coldizzle, 09 February 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#25 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

You shouldn't go on the rogue if you play wizard or at least only in stuns swap but yea I agree we didn't need buff with warriors nerf, or just prep baseline would have been enough

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Well I can already global a paladin that has no buffs on himself in few seconds if I pop blades + dance(+onuse) + bomb,and if he doesn't trinket or save at least 1 gcd for bubble when he sees that, so with abit more energy and our +4% damage buff on veins this doesn't really surprise me, but not 780k ;)

then rogues should not even be recieveing buffs.. if they can glbl something when blizz wants to move out from fotm swifty mode ...

and wouldnt suprise me if it would end up on 780k over a 5sec stun..

#27 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

They can't global everything(and by global I meant at least 4 seconds), just a pala that has no trinket and is stuck in a bomb, doesnt save at least first gcd for bubble when rogue pops dance + blades

both bomb and dance are on gcd so he had the time to think, thats why I said l2p

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

You shouldn't go on the rogue if you play wizard or at least only in stuns swap but yea I agree we didn't need buff with warriors nerf, or just prep baseline would have been enough

The game takes ~40sec to start, it was literly 25sec into the game we were on DK cause priest was locked down in stun without trinket in los and unable to pain sup the dk, he ams+shield wall, i got 3orbs and we have all cds + deep, were just bout to psy fiend/Nova the both dps and go priest(behind tomb) when the rogue globald the pala like wtfk

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 07:38 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

They can't global everything(and by global I meant at least 4 seconds), just a pala that has no trinket and is stuck in a bomb, doesnt save at least first gcd for bubble when rogue pops dance + blades

both bomb and dance are on gcd so he had the time to think, thats why I said l2p

who in this world would even expect a rogue to randomly step bomb kidney and global him alone? pala had 100% hp trinket bouble, and the dk was not even on him... and well he could have pop dance then shadow blade then shadow step cause idk he decided to global something like rogues can do..

this is not nearly balanced, we dont need swifty macros in this game and im sure you agree, theres no skill in randomly decide to global something. and since when is it ok to do 4/4 of someones hp alone in 2-3seconds anyways

#30 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

and wouldnt suprise me if it would end up on 780k over a 5sec stun..
You seem to be stuck on that number, if you the Eviscerate you said you got earlier hit for 120k 5secx5 eviscerates = 600k dmg, so you're saying our white hits are 180k dmg in 5 seconds.
Your paladin didn't bubble, trinket or get any peels for 5 seconds in a smoke bomb vs a rogue with dance, blades and on-use.
Now I have played on the PTR and I'll go ahead and call this bullshit, and that you're just pathetic and a whiny little bitch, that's used to a ) never seeing a rogue in arena anymore, or b ) getting free points from a rogue team.
Rogue damage was indeed decent and didn't really need buffs in that department, but exaggerating isn't getting you anywhere and only makes you look like a fool.

Edited by miShaqt, 09 February 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#31 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postoriginn, on 09 February 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

They nerfed warrior survival their dmg is still literally the same nothing is gonna stop teams from getting a stun on a rogue and globaling ur ass to oblivion and about feint thats not even enough to keep u alive through a stun we still flop like a bag of dicks

With the defensive stance nerf they can't follow around people around pillars and processed to swifty onto someone

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostMirionx, on 09 February 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

With the defensive stance nerf they can't follow around people around pillars and processed to swifty onto someone

They removed stacks and remade the burst rotation not nearly as lethal as warbringer swifty dead

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

You seem to be stuck on that number, if you the Eviscerate you said you got earlier hit for 120k 5secx5 eviscerates = 600k dmg, so you're saying our white hits are 120k dmg in 5 seconds.
Your paladin didn't bubble, trinket or get any peels for 5 seconds in a smoke bomb vs a rogue with dance, blades and on-use.
Now I have played on the PTR and I'll go ahead and call this bullshit, and that you're just pathetic and a whiny little bitch, that's used to a) never seeing a rogue in arena anymore, or :duckers: getting free points from a rogue team.
Rogue damage was indeed decent and didn't really need buffs in that department, but exaggerating isn't getting you anywhere and only makes you look like a fool.

hater stop hate, he died in less then 3 sec from a random step by the rogue and who the f would even think that the rogue would randomly swifty 1shot the paladin with so much resi, and having all cds and being in a horrible place for them to swap to him, even without the dk and everything being against them (i know im bad ok ty) but that does not justify that the rogue globaled the paladin just like that, its similar to the famous Dakkroth on hes shaman being globaled id say its even faster but well...AJ gna hate me more then

#34 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:43 PM, said:

AJ gna hate me more then
You think too highly of yourself, I don't hate you, I just think your ass is jealous of how much shit is coming out of your mouth.
Screen the damage taken or gtfo already.

#35 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Lightning's Blade
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Well I can already global a paladin that has no buffs on himself in few seconds if I pop blades + dance(+onuse) + bomb,and if he doesn't trinket or save at least 1 gcd for bubble when he sees that, so with abit more energy and our +4% damage buff on veins this doesn't really surprise me, but not 780k ;)

I haven't played MoP, so unless they've changed something about FW and I'm not aware, it sounds like bad play to overlap FW with blades unless it's late in the game and you feel the extra 30% armor ignore might lead to a kill, since it'd be much better to pop blades after FW fades or vice versa.
Posted Image

#36 PedroMiguel

PedroMiguel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1804

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Against me Im gonna write this too. People with no glad titles shouldnt be able to write on AJ. This is why I always read in the past this forum with respect. Take the good example of this DJFROSTBOMB dunno what else, that SPAMS LITERALY this forum 24/7. I think he should look at a mirror and see how he even got to the 2.3 rating he have this season.

Please make this forum more restrict in the future again. Me and loads of low rated players are begining to lose all respect for AJ and stop reading it. We want to see khuna, vanguards, cdew, kolectiv, flubah writing about the game...not DJFROSTBOMB or MISREADX , because to read ignorance and in some cases BS that come out of mouths like some we go watch ZYBAKTV.

Thank you all.

#37 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostPedroMiguel, on 09 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Please make this forum more restrict in the future again. Me and loads of low rated players are begining to lose all respect for AJ and stop reading it. We want to see khuna, vanguards, cdew, kolectiv, flubah writing about the game...not DJFROSTBOMB or MISREADX , because to read ignorance and in some cases BS that come out of mouths like some we go watch ZYBAKTV.

Thank you all.

Problem being that a lot of the high rated players don't post, and if they do, it's not frequent.

AJ should be a place for discussion about Arena, not a never-used site where a multi-glad posts a guide every month. Whether or not the OP was bullshitting or not, it's actually got a few responses from multi-glad rogues on their opinions on Rogues on PTR.

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#38 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2128
  • 3v3: 2445
  • RBG: 1717
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

buffing rogues dmg is stupid. prep baseline should be enough for a buff with these warrior nerfs.
but as already said: blizzard logic.

hated all these rogues in s11 like the fotm warriors in s12, hope no s11 rogues will come back love the low population on my class

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostPedroMiguel, on 09 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Against me Im gonna write this too. People with no glad titles shouldnt be able to write on AJ. This is why I always read in the past this forum with respect. Take the good example of this DJFROSTBOMB dunno what else, that SPAMS LITERALY this forum 24/7. I think he should look at a mirror and see how he even got to the 2.3 rating he have this season.

Thank you all.

Who are you even?

edit dont answer,

And like "woman" said theres no enough posters, and well im not The best player i know, but well atleast im posting may it be a bad orginized post like this or a guide, still i post better then nothing

alltho this topic is prbly one of my worst topics made :D

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#40 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostZ4muZ, on 09 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

I haven't played MoP, so unless they've changed something about FW and I'm not aware, it sounds like bad play to overlap FW with blades unless it's late in the game and you feel the extra 30% armor ignore might lead to a kill, since it'd be much better to pop blades after FW fades or vice versa.

What? http://www.wowhead.c...1/shadow-blades

I was talking about the max damage we could do and anyway its not a bad idea if you forced trinket + bubble before cause you have to kill in lockdown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<