#121 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

the difference between killing spree one hitting people and the rest of the stuff you listed is the fact that killing spree is completley unreliable, has a HUGE build uptime (like 15+ seconds if you use AR, a monstrosity amount of time if you don't) and requires some serious stars aligning when it comes to procs. killing spree has been able to do the same shit this entire time and it took till now for you finally to die to it, get over it.

#122 Literacola

Literacola
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 1943

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

all of these tears. my cock is so hard right now.
Posted Image

#123 tiifa

tiifa
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

so many butthurt people hahahah, gonna resub my acc after 5.2 and enjoy some tears

ps. haters gonna hate
duskfall on mop arena:
[21:45:24] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: wanna ndo any arena
[21:52:19] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: this game
[21:52:21] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: is so shit
[21:52:22] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: i swear
[21:52:37] [Patrick Scibior]: dead in a silencing shot fuck this game
[21:52:53] [Patrick Scibior] has gone offline.

#124 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Warrior kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Mage kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Boomkin kills you in 3s, unavoidable and needs nerf.

Rogue kills you in 3s, avoidable and clearly a l2p issue and Djfrostbomb is shit.

Makes sense.

to be fair, he is trash though.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostHyuru, on 13 February 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

to be fair, he is trash though.

all your posts contains hate
http://www.arenajunk...vity&mid=115051
Posted Image

Edited by Zerlog, 13 February 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#126 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostZerlog, on 13 February 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

all your posts contains hate
http://www.arenajunk...vity&mid=115051
Posted Image
Checked your link, couldnt find any "hatefull" comments other than this one.

What has that gif got to do with your post btw? Seems completely out of context, but can't say I'm surprised. All you do is spam lelelelele9gag pictures and complain about everything with your broken English.

Edited by Hyuru, 13 February 2013 - 01:01 PM.

#127 Pyonx

Pyonx
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2318

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

I've done some matches with my SP Friend. Sometimes all we need is a MD on a Paladin/Mage after like 4-5 seconds so I/We can finish him off.

4% Damage Buff + Gear Scaling = LOLZ

everyone knew Rogue damage will be insane once we get more gear. We once again got a damage buff, just like when sub got buffed in 4.0.6 I think it was. That was the reason why we became good in s10 w/ t2 and eventually S11 godlikes. Legendaries just were the icing on the cake.

The damage boost from Sang. Veins needs to be taken away that they gave us. Other than that, rogue damage doesn't receive any direct buffs. They also need to increase Dance CD to 1.5min and lower Blades to 1.5 and also nerf blades' damage it gives.

Blades+Dance+Anticipation = LOLZ

ps. i did a 67k deadly throw and won a game. wtf

#128 mimmick

mimmick
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2048
  • 3v3: 864
  • RBG: 960

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

View PostPyonx, on 13 February 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

I've done some matches with my SP Friend. Sometimes all we need is a MD on a Paladin/Mage after like 4-5 seconds so I/We can finish him off.

4% Damage Buff + Gear Scaling = LOLZ

everyone knew Rogue damage will be insane once we get more gear. We once again got a damage buff, just like when sub got buffed in 4.0.6 I think it was. That was the reason why we became good in s10 w/ t2 and eventually S11 godlikes. Legendaries just were the icing on the cake.

The damage boost from Sang. Veins needs to be taken away that they gave us. Other than that, rogue damage doesn't receive any direct buffs. They also need to increase Dance CD to 1.5min and lower Blades to 1.5 and also nerf blades' damage it gives.

Blades+Dance+Anticipation = LOLZ

ps. i did a 67k deadly throw and won a game. wtf
i get 40k+ shuriken toss on live already.

#129 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1707
  • 3v3: 1519
  • RBG: 575

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostLiteracola, on 12 February 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

all of these tears. my cock is so hard right now.
lol´d

Edited by samppax, 17 February 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#130 Oliaxz

Oliaxz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

I will agree that Shadow blades is stupid, but so are all the other 1 shot abilities (incarnation, avatar, ascendance, zoo, etc). Outside of SB i think our damage is just fine and we are far from being the most bursty class out there for obvious reasons (wound poison and longest stun lockdown with para psn). I dont understand the damage buff on shuriken toss though.

I will also say that i think rogue pre 5.2 needed a mobility buff more than anything else, to be much more like warrior in that departement, and no, cloak on 1 min and an extra vanish would not have been enough to provide that. But i feel like cloak and dagger overdid it a bit, it sure if fun as hell though. Its hard to tell how to fix that issue though. Being able to triple port with subterfuge every restealth is pretty dumb, but if they remove subterfuge then CnD becomes quite useless outside of dance and id say worst than shadowstep overall because we dont need a gap closer on our 1st opener, we need it after the opener once the guy trinket, blink, etc. And youll be forced more often than not to use dance as a gap closer instead of using it for swifty time to actually kill people, which is how you win games. At the end of the day it doesnt matter how many time u get someone to 1% hp if u cant ever finish him off and a lot of classes are better than rogue at doing just that.

So removing subterfuge is not the way to go. I think they should put shadowstep baseline for subtlety and cloak and dagger should only work when you dance. And I think most people would agree that dealing with shadow step + CnD on dance would be a lot less annoying than having your whole momemtum fucked up by a single restealth because your whole team gets cheap shot in about 3s with the rogue raping 1 of you while none of you cant do shit about it.

Anyway rogue still arent as OP as they were in cata, and outside of BG9 you really shouldnt see many of them at the top of the ladder even with all the rerolls because rogue is just simply not an easy class to pick up and get good at fast. It also doesnt give much room for mistakes and you cant just train something for 30s going retard mode thinking about if you should switch target or not. We aint no warrior, we have to make more action per sec because of our 1s gcd, be pro active all the time(can't just wait for people to make mistakes and for the stars to align with random crits) and be as unpredictable as possible so that people react by making the wrong decision because they didnt already think about what they should do next if X scenario were to happen right now at this very second. So yeah i doubt many "new" rogue will stick it out even if its a top tier class in 5.2. Geez i always get carried away whenever i write something on AJ... sry!

Edited by Oliaxz, 07 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

#131 Shaggyx

Shaggyx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

lol why so much complaining? can't we be happy that rogues aren't hitting 50k vials and solo'ing healers with 2 smokebombs? I admit rogues are strong, if you make it your job to peel their cooldowns though, their sustain damage isn't very good. Take a look at unholy dk dmg.

#132 Mitoo

Mitoo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationZagreb

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

View PostOliaxz, on 07 March 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

I will agree that Shadow blades is stupid, but so are all the other 1 shot abilities (incarnation, avatar, ascendance, zoo, etc). Outside of SB i think our damage is just fine and we are far from being the most bursty class out there for obvious reasons (wound poison and longest stun lockdown with para psn). I dont understand the damage buff on shuriken toss though.

I will also say that i think rogue pre 5.2 needed a mobility buff more than anything else, to be much more like warrior in that departement, and no, cloak on 1 min and an extra vanish would not have been enough to provide that. But i feel like cloak and dagger overdid it a bit, it sure if fun as hell though. Its hard to tell how to fix that issue though. Being able to triple port with subterfuge every restealth is pretty dumb, but if they remove subterfuge then CnD becomes quite useless outside of dance and id say worst than shadowstep overall because we dont need a gap closer on our 1st opener, we need it after the opener once the guy trinket, blink, etc. And youll be forced more often than not to use dance as a gap closer instead of using it for swifty time to actually kill people, which is how you win games. At the end of the day it doesnt matter how many time u get someone to 1% hp if u cant ever finish him off and a lot of classes are better than rogue at doing just that.

So removing subterfuge is not the way to go. I think they should put shadowstep baseline for subtlety and cloak and dagger should only work when you dance. And I think most people would agree that dealing with shadow step + CnD on dance would be a lot less annoying than having your whole momemtum fucked up by a single restealth because your whole team gets cheap shot in about 3s with the rogue raping 1 of you while none of you cant do shit about it.

Anyway rogue still arent as OP as they were in cata, and outside of BG9 you really shouldnt see many of them at the top of the ladder even with all the rerolls because rogue is just simply not an easy class to pick up and get good at fast. It also doesnt give much room for mistakes and you cant just train something for 30s going retard mode thinking about if you should switch target or not. We aint no warrior, we have to make more action per sec because of our 1s gcd, be pro active all the time(can't just wait for people to make mistakes and for the stars to align with random crits) and be as unpredictable as possible so that people react by making the wrong decision because they didnt already think about what they should do next if X scenario were to happen right now at this very second. So yeah i doubt many "new" rogue will stick it out even if its a top tier class in 5.2. Geez i always get carried away whenever i write something on AJ... sry!

Best post on rogue forums in last 2 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<