• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

IF YOU DID NOT PLAY ON THE PTR DONT EVEN DARE COMMENT CUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA

What is this random cloak dance global our holy paladin in less then 3seconds

and thats just the rogue.. our paladin is 67.35% resi full t2 (obvs t13 gear + t2 s12 wep) on the ptr

and it seems that rogues just cloak dance or killing spree idk and they do more damage the n2 frost bombs on the same target pre bomb nerf

Anyone else experienced this?...
so you que arena get que enter, you see a unhly dk disc and a rogue.
i dot the dk and rogue fear priest he trinkets into full hoj, then the rogue and dk go for me (im a spriest) the nrandomly 2sec later the rogue steps our paladin dance bomb and the DK is on the other side of the map, and our paladin gets globald in full resi and he was stuck in a global cause who the fuck would even think of such shadow step swap global in less then 2½ seconds would even happen by 1 player on such a shitty swap.

and the funnies thing is that the dk has no idea whats happening, goes for our mage and turns around half way and runs to the bomb where the pala died and is like ??? me zug zug ??

And im standing there without any idea what just happened:

Just like this
Posted Image
seems legit

and i thought blizzard wanted to remove or nerf spells that did 2/3 parts of your HP by single abilities and i thought rogues were weak, untill this fuckn godclass yo

780k in 5seconds seems like underpowered. and he was not geming pvp power.
i am aware the paladin did not bouble, but who would have known that was coming, video is somewere on the last pages, i cant link it (i dont know why)

edit: could not get prints because our paladin loged out cus he got so mad <.< pff

Edited by Zerlog, 10 February 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#2 Snuggli

Snuggli
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

inb4 rogue defending class

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#3 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Now bow down to your rogue overlords, paesant.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostSnuggli, on 09 February 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

inb4 rogue defending class

im very interested in seeing if anyone had this issue, random 10min que vs some dog swifty team who has global hack or somthing yo?

no seriously that cant be intended, dont care if its a bug or not but WHAT THE FUCK

does anyone have an idea of wtf just happened?

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 06:48 PM.

#5 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 959

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Delete the rogue class imo

#6 miShaqt

miShaqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

edit: could not get prints because our paladin loged out cus he got so mad <.< pff

How convenient. Well you know what they say, what goes around comes back around.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostmiShaqt, on 09 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

How convenient. Well you know what they say, what goes around comes back around.

what, so you think that its totaly fine to get globald by a random step bomb wtf is he doing 2sec globald when the dk is busy runing back n forth to realise the pala was dead, and the disc prbly did less healing then the rogue himself? ofc he loged out, he exited skype, shutdown hes pc prbly... idk if he took a print but i doubt so as he just simply went offline.

and tbh i would throw my pc out the window, but first id make sure to uninstall the game first..

also never played rogue, i did 120k non crit evicirate (cant even name the ability lol) on a mage <.<

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 06:59 PM.

#8 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

so were is this random 100-0 burst from rogues coming from couse last time i checked we didnt do anywhere near 780k dmg in 5 seconds

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postoriginn, on 09 February 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

so were is this random 100-0 burst from rogues coming from couse last time i checked we didnt do anywhere near 780k dmg in 5 seconds

shadowblade dance killing spreed if you can use them at the same time? did they give rogues warrior stacks or something? i have no idea..

Edit: the pvp spell power weapons are one handed now, so maybe 2spell power t2? if that stacks something i haven o idea, know that some use the dagger in offhand for pvp power tho

Hïldegard

should investigate!

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#10 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostZerlog, on 09 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

shadowblade dance killing spreed if you can use them at the same time? did they give rogues warrior stacks or something? i have no idea..
Nope they buffed dmg by like 4% i think but killing spree+shadow blades doesnt do enough dmg to solo anybody the only way i could see the rogue globaling ur paladin would be shadowblades+dance with every single ability critting and even think i dont think it would be enough something must be bugged imo

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

View Postoriginn, on 09 February 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Nope they buffed dmg by like 4% i think but killing spree+shadow blades doesnt do enough dmg to solo anybody the only way i could see the rogue globaling ur paladin would be shadowblades+dance with every single ability critting and even think i dont think it would be enough something must be bugged imo

No idea first rogue we meet n he goes swifty in less then 1min into the game

#12 Rylezlol

Rylezlol
  • Rylez
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2381

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Rogue damage was always good

Edited by Rylezlol, 09 February 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#13 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostRylezlol, on 09 February 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Rogue damage was always good
Pmuch dmg is fine though we could srsly use a buff outside of mayor cooldowns nothing huge just a small buff to backstab and hemo those 2 abilities are pathetic. Our main problem is just our survival which they havent addressed at all in the patch

#14 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yeah they're far to good on the PTR and need to be toned down, they needed more survival and not damage.

Cataclysm recup and shorter CD on cloak & vanish would of been fine really. Burst was never the issue, bursting every 1 minute was okey.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postoriginn, on 09 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Pmuch dmg is fine though we could srsly use a buff outside of mayor cooldowns nothing huge just a small buff to backstab and hemo those 2 abilities are pathetic. Our main problem is just our survival which they havent addressed at all in the patch

who needs survival in 5.2 just stack pvp power and do the global unless its a major flaw on the ptr by gcrawler

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

View PostMirionx, on 09 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Yeah they're far to good on the PTR and need to be toned down, they needed more survival and not damage.

Cataclysm recup and shorter CD on cloak & vanish would of been fine really. Burst was never the issue, bursting every 1 minute was okey.

Glad someone noticed this aswell

#17 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postoriginn, on 09 February 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Our main problem is just our survival which they havent addressed at all in the patch

They have, by nerfing warrior and giving us 1 more vanish. Feint is annoying to spam compared to just having to refresh recuperate but its cool cause you can see bad rogues spamming it and not doing dmg and good rogues using it before they take dmg

@ op this cloak and dagger thing seems retarded I agree, for the rest l2p
and you can't have killing spree and dance at the same time lol

#18 originn

originn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

i havent played the ptr at all so i cant comment on rogues but yeah we didnt need more dmg added to dance or extra energy. The reason they gave us that extra energy (thus buffing burst during dance) was because atm we have to juggle rupture slice and dice and feint thus making us energy starved but instead of making hemo work with sanguinary vein again and leaving energy as is they just give us extra energy thus increasing our burst which was never an issue. Blizzard logic

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 February 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

They have, by nerfing warrior and giving us 1 more vanish. Feint is annoying to spam compared to just having to refresh recuperate but its cool cause you can see bad rogues spamming it and not doing dmg and good rogues using it before they take dmg

@ op this cloak and dagger thing seems retarded I agree, for the rest l2p
and you can't have killing spree and dance at the same time lol

i know you cant, sounds stupid that i typed it but i mean something most be wrong to do that stupid amount of damage yea, and he was not using cloak and dagger, he used Step, inspected him afterwards ;/ so no idea

And bout l2p, cant really do nothing if he randomly steps bomb and pala died from 100-0 while stuck in global and ofc he didint expect to get globald randomly alone just like that, and yeah idk

Edited by Zerlog, 09 February 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#20 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

Well I can already global a paladin that has no buffs on himself in few seconds if I pop blades + dance(+onuse) + bomb,and if he doesn't trinket or save at least 1 gcd for bubble when he sees that, so with abit more energy and our +4% damage buff on veins this doesn't really surprise me, but not 780k ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<