Need help picking a healer.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aiune

Aiune
  • Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Good day folks,

Yup another one of those, I'm a noob and I can't make up my mind.  Anyways my girlfriend wants to level up a warlock and start pvping more.  She started doing more pvp healing on her paladin and is getting more into pvp.  We have a good friend that is a dk and we will probably run a shadow cleave team.

Any advice on which healer to roll for healer/lock 2s and shadow cleave, probably do some rated battlegrounds too.  I am proficient with every class but a master at non of them.  However, I do look to master my skills.  Been watching videos, streams, and trolling the forums for information and tips.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Resto Shaman is the best healer with a lock at the moment, but I'm not sure whether a resto druid will be good or not because they are getting a buff in 5.2 (10% increased healing).  Holy pala can also work, but resto shaman is better.  Monk is also getting some nice buffs in 5.2.  I think they can all work... one healer I would not go with is Disc priest... they have never really worked with a lock because of fear DR.

To be safe I'd roll a shaman...if you want the highest skill cap I'd go with a resto druid.... if you want the easiest I'd go with pala.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#3 Aiune

Aiune
  • Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

Hey thanks mate.  That is what I was thinking, but its always helpful to have some reinforcement.

#4 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

NP mate... GL.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image