Jump to content

Spriest/Ret/Healer


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Lightsmop

Lightsmop
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 53
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostKettu, on 10 February 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

Zero-time 2.2k has spoken :PPP

1. You've faked 8 gladiator titles on your AJ account thru an un-named friend's lvl 61 DK.
2. You're a zero-time 2.2k player
3. You've cheated in RBGs to get your t2 weapons and access here.
4. You don't play a hunter - this is the hunter forums
5. You don't bring anything useful to the discussion


TL;DR Cheater = caught

yeah ofc, i cheated my titles *facepalm*
never thought of accs being sold?

did u bring anything useful to the discussion?...no u didnt.

#22 Superkåre

Superkåre
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 322
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

why would you buy acc just to post on aj?

#23 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 405
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

hard boiled egg farts

Edited by Structural, 10 February 2013 - 09:14 PM.


#24 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostLightsmop, on 10 February 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

one time 2.2k has spoken...man just stfu if u dont have any idea how to play a class correctly.
such retards like you have never heard of crossCC.

@purplefacetg
as though you even know how to use crossCC dude...dont pretend to be a good player by telling us what good players would
do.

btw hunters are more than fine guys, on PTR they are just retarded OP.

You shouldn't assume that I don't know what I'm talking about because I haven't linked any crowns on my AJ account. For the record I am a 5x glad lock and a 3x glad shaman. Didn't want to play either because neither are fun right now so I rolled hunter. Also, quit trying to act like "crossCC" is some top level jargon that lower level players are unaware of, cloning someone while someone else is cc'd isn't some pro maneuver that makes you good.


Just a thought: they should disable any indication of experience on this site so the only way to know if someone knows what they're talking about is to read their post.

Edited by Filthpig, 11 February 2013 - 12:49 AM.


#25 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 38
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2751
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 11 February 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

ter. Also, quit trying to act like "crossCC" is some top level jargon that lower level players are unaware of, cloning someone while someone else is cc'd isn't some pro maneuver that makes you good.
hope u arent actually srs but if u want me to i can act like this :
ur shaman kfc, u should be abel to score a kill on a ret team even if hes possible to dispel one trap every 2 min (even 2 due specc) or to kill him in one warrbringer/shockwave while his healer is ccd.  so why ur complaining about one of the worst classes in the game w/o any reason i mean its more or less the same like xheal+spriest + xdps if u arent going on priest u gona stop him from md aswell?

#26 fant0m8

fant0m8
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 4336
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

View Postcreamsx, on 11 February 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

hope u arent actually srs but if u want me to i can act like this :
ur shaman kfc, u should be abel to score a kill on a ret team even if hes possible to dispel one trap every 2 min (even 2 due specc) or to kill him in one warrbringer/shockwave while his healer is ccd.  so why ur complaining about one of the worst classes in the game w/o any reason i mean its more or less the same like xheal+spriest + xdps if u arent going on priest u gona stop him from md aswell?

Rets should be made viable *without* giving them defensive dispel.
Bye again! This game isn't fun when you don't know anyone else that still plays.

#27 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:20 AM

Let me clarify, I'm not complaining about rets because I know that they're in a terrible state. I'm complaining about the fact that they're trying to make them viable by giving them a double defensive dispel. If they're going to start throwing defensive dispels around what was the point of putting dispel on cd?

#28 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Posts: 1508
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

Trolls Trolls everywhere.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

#29 Cyanne

Cyanne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 351
  • Talents: Assassination
  • RBG: 768

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

View Postfant0m8, on 11 February 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Rets should be made viable *without* giving them defensive dispel.

Actually they should give more "hard utility spells" like md, health swap, def dispel (2 min cd), tremor, bop, proper innervate etc to hybrid classes and less healing. It would make for a more interesting game play.

#30 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostCyanne, on 11 February 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Actually they should give more "hard utility spells" like md, health swap, def dispel (2 min cd), tremor, bop, proper innervate etc to hybrid classes and less healing. It would make for a more interesting game play.

I agree to an extent, but things like mass dispel and void shift are completely broken. Hard utility spells should be give very liberally because as seen with void shift, they push classes over the edge. Ret's have always brought a lot of utility to teams through stuff like bop and freedom, they're just so lackluster compared to what other classes have right now. The problems lie in some classes having too much, and some having too little and I think ret falls on the far end of having too little.

I mean for example, look at feral druids. Ferals have good damage, extremely high damage with cooldowns, good survivability, ton's of cc, and with Symbiosis they get pushed over the edge with stuff like bubble, shattering throw (instant lol, getting fixt), disperse, the list goes on.

Ret pallys have some damage and healing maybe? Idk, I haven't seen one in months.

#31 Falla

Falla
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 174
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Really wish people would stop calling it god comp. Its shatterplay. It is nowhere near as strong now as it was at the start of the season, its pretty much countered by lots of comps mainly sp shaman teams.

Sorry off-topic, retarded change not going to change things - they need survival/sustained damage lower burst or something

Won't be a problem for kfc anyway with the cc they possess.

#32 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 38
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2751
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostFilthpig, on 11 February 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Let me clarify, I'm not complaining about rets because I know that they're in a terrible state. I'm complaining about the fact that they're trying to make them viable by giving them a double defensive dispel. If they're going to start throwing defensive dispels around what was the point of putting dispel on cd?

thats actually right

#33 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 38
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2751
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

i mean its just going into a wrong way giving rets def. dispel they should just add something like 10% passiv dmg reduce or stuff like that atm they are just like plastic. it actually wont change anything if they can def. dispel or not cuz u die in 1 stunlock anyways




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<