Jump to content

Spriest/Ret/Healer


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Bye bye trap

#2 Protectah

Protectah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Suramar
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 279
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

Currently War/Hunter just kills rets in warbringer>shockwave silencing shot. Dont even need a trap. See how it pans out...

#3

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostProtectah, on 08 February 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Currently War/Hunter just kills rets in warbringer>shockwave silencing shot. Dont even need a trap. See how it pans out...

Not on ptr, hunters stampede kill u in global anyways buged shit

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 01:47 PM.


#4 Protectah

Protectah
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Suramar
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 279
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostZerlog, on 08 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Not on ptr, hunters stampede kill u in global

Well that was my point. Isnt the be all and end all of winning a game.

#5 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

I just don't understand why they're going to start throwing around dispels to make underpowered classes feel like they can do something. Two wrongs don't make a right. They seem to like giving ret pallys ridiculous mechanics though to make them viable, WoG will be back.

In my opinion the fact that shadow priests have defensive dispel is absurd. I think trap is perfectly balanced because it's easy to prevent, but just dispelling it is bs when they can already grip one trap. There has to be a downside to using these spells and you can't say "I won't have sac when I need it," that's a poor excuse.

Edited by Filthpig, 08 February 2013 - 02:19 PM.


#6

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

I just don't understand why they're going to start throwing around dispels to make underpowered classes feel like they can do something. Two wrongs don't make a right. They seem to like giving ret pallys ridiculous mechanics though to make them viable, WoG will be back.

In my opinion the fact that shadow priests have defensive dispel is absurd. I think trap is perfectly balanced because it's easy to prevent, but just dispelling it is bs when they can already grip one trap. There has to be a downside to using these spells and you can't say "I won't have sac when I need it," that's a poor excuse.
do you have any idea how bad ret is right now

#7 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 281
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

In my opinion the fact that shadow priests have defensive dispel is absurd.
ever heard of silecing shot/shockwave/warbringer/hoj/blinding light/repentance/fear my kfc hero friend?

#8 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

trap is balanced for sure

what isnt balance is hunter having 4 instant ccs with the cd of each one being less than 30 seconds and not having DR.

put that with a single fucking cc that one of the hunter partners brings and you have enough cc to kill not 1 but 2 partners.

not to mention BM doenst lose that much dps while cc'ing like MM would lose,,

#9 Kushi

Kushi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 127
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

You do realise that even with that Rets die in stuns WHILE being healed yes?
We need something for OUR survivability, not this...

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt...

ME!


#10 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

View Postwtfbro, on 08 February 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

ever heard of silecing shot/shockwave/warbringer/hoj/blinding light/repentance/fear my kfc hero friend?


Well my god comp friend, you listed one CC from the hunter there. How about I do this: EVER HEARD OF POM RING -> ALTER TIME POM SHEEP- > PSYFIEND -> SHEEP -> FEAR -> DEEP -> DISARM -> CLONE -> CLONE ->CLONE ->  SHEEP -> SILENCE -> FEAR

Godcomp players have no room to complain about CC.

Edit: Also, I play with a shaman.

Edited by Filthpig, 08 February 2013 - 11:03 PM.


#11 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 281
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Well my god comp friend, you listed one CC from the hunter there. How about I do this: EVER HEARD OF POM RING -> ALTER TIME POM SHEEP- > PSYFIEND -> SHEEP -> FEAR -> DEEP -> DISARM -> CLONE -> CLONE ->CLONE ->  SHEEP -> SILENCE -> FEAR

Godcomp players have no room to complain about CC.

Edit: Also, I play with a shaman.
i don't play godcomp

#12 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 651
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

View Postwtfbro, on 08 February 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

i don't play godcomp

You play a priest though, which makes me dislike you. Those are fighting words.

#13 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 432
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

So HoJ ret trap healer shockwave priest?  Same rotation as playing vs most spriest comps anyways...

#14 Lightsmop

Lightsmop
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 53
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/1/2
  • RBG: 384

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

I just don't understand why they're going to start throwing around dispels to make underpowered classes feel like they can do something. Two wrongs don't make a right. They seem to like giving ret pallys ridiculous mechanics though to make them viable, WoG will be back.

In my opinion the fact that shadow priests have defensive dispel is absurd. I think trap is perfectly balanced because it's easy to prevent, but just dispelling it is bs when they can already grip one trap. There has to be a downside to using these spells and you can't say "I won't have sac when I need it," that's a poor excuse.

one time 2.2k has spoken...man just stfu if u dont have any idea how to play a class correctly.
such retards like you have never heard of crossCC.

@purplefacetg
as though you even know how to use crossCC dude...dont pretend to be a good player by telling us what good players would
do.

btw hunters are more than fine guys, on PTR they are just retarded OP.

#15 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 432
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostLightsmop, on 10 February 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:


@purplefacetg
as though you even know how to use crossCC dude...dont pretend to be a good player by telling us what good players would
do.

Nice off base insult, with 0 relevance to the post.  Everything I said was true argue otherwise.

#16 Zystem

Zystem
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 61
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2383

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Well my god comp friend, you listed one CC from the hunter there. How about I do this: EVER HEARD OF POM RING -> ALTER TIME POM SHEEP- > PSYFIEND -> SHEEP -> FEAR -> DEEP -> DISARM -> CLONE -> CLONE ->CLONE ->  SHEEP -> SILENCE -> FEAR

Godcomp players have no room to complain about CC.

Edit: Also, I play with a shaman.
What about not letting them cast every single CC? And also having ur shaman purge the mage to get off his alter time so he doesn't have 2x Pom?

#17

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

Bye bye trap


was thinking moonkin SP holy? moonkin gets mass dispel from symbiosis?

#18 creamsx

creamsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 38
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2023
  • 3v3: 2751
  • RBG: 2070

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostFilthpig, on 08 February 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Well my god comp friend, you listed one CC from the hunter there. How about I do this: EVER HEARD OF POM RING -> ALTER TIME POM SHEEP- > PSYFIEND -> SHEEP -> FEAR -> DEEP -> DISARM -> CLONE -> CLONE ->CLONE ->  SHEEP -> SILENCE -> FEAR

Godcomp players have no room to complain about CC.

Edit: Also, I play with a shaman.

ye its actually pretty hard to purge pom/aftertime and stop poly/clone tremor fear ect.   i mean ... duno what to say..

#19 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 644
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostLightsmop, on 10 February 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

one time 2.2k has spoken...man just stfu if u dont have any idea how to play a class correctly.
such retards like you have never heard of crossCC.

@purplefacetg
as though you even know how to use crossCC dude...dont pretend to be a good player by telling us what good players would
do.

btw hunters are more than fine guys, on PTR they are just retarded OP.

Zero-time 2.2k has spoken :PPP

1. You've faked 8 gladiator titles on your AJ account thru an un-named friend's lvl 61 DK.
2. You're a zero-time 2.2k player
3. You've cheated in RBGs to get your t2 weapons and access here.
4. You don't play a hunter - this is the hunter forums
5. You don't bring anything useful to the discussion



Posted Image

TL;DR Cheater = caught

#20 rageTG

rageTG
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 432
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostKettu, on 10 February 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

Zero-time 2.2k has spoken :PPP

1. You've faked 8 gladiator titles on your AJ account thru an un-named friend's lvl 61 DK.
2. You're a zero-time 2.2k player
3. You've cheated in RBGs to get your t2 weapons and access here.
4. You don't play a hunter - this is the hunter forums
5. You don't bring anything useful to the discussion



Posted Image

TL;DR Cheater = caught

GGwp




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<