Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Priests What comps will you play 5.2


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Was curious to see the return of disc comps, maybe vanguards with disc unhly buffs?


and what comps will shadows be playing?

I will be playing Shadow feral hpala it still seems like the upper hand comp due to the amount of cc the hpala brings even with castable blind followed up by fear clone *scatter from feral* hoj and silences / repetence tried it on the ptr seems quite insane all tho clone and fade nerf kinda brings us down abit

but also what do you guys think, will you be playing shadow/disc 5.2? and what comps

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 10:23 AM.


#2 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 643
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

As it seems, gonna be playing boomkin/mage/disc on my priest alt. Looks pretty fun on paper atleast.

#3 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 2786
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Shadow/Rogue/Resto Shaman
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 Eltekk

Eltekk
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 38
  • Talents: Shadow 1/0/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2134

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

monk/rogue/ priest shaman looks good as shadow.

thug or rmp as disc

#5 CrossBlesserx

CrossBlesserx

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

:heart: RMP :heart: with both of my discs! If I can find rogues to play with (..hint hint. Auchidoun + Sylvanas)

#6 Asebring

Asebring
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 50
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2056
  • RBG: 2242

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

in my eyes as a feral im really looking forward trying jungle with a disc, the CC in that comp is so sick even tho there will be a sec 20 cd on cyclone wich dont worry me to much(still think its stupid we cant hardcast w/o cd tho), the fact that warriors are getting nerfed and cant lock me down to 20% every 20 sec is a HUGE buff for feral(and that rogues are getting way more popular ^,.,^) im fine with spamming roots, sleep, disorient/bash, cyclone every 20, combine that with hunter cc and disc fearing and casting cyclone (hin hint, best symbiosis ingame)
If you can't swim with the big fish, stay out of the water

#7

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostAsebring, on 08 February 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

in my eyes as a feral im really looking forward trying jungle with a disc, the CC in that comp is so sick even tho there will be a sec 20 cd on cyclone wich dont worry me to much(still think its stupid we cant hardcast w/o cd tho), the fact that warriors are getting nerfed and cant lock me down to 20% every 20 sec is a HUGE buff for feral(and that rogues are getting way more popular ^,.,^) im fine with spamming roots, sleep, disorient/bash, cyclone every 20, combine that with hunter cc and disc fearing and casting cyclone (hin hint, best symbiosis ingame)


priests with cyclone is bs xD

#8 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 221
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Dk/rogue/disc priest, sick opener on hpalas :P

#9 Falla

Falla
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 174
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

RMP/Shatterplay/Sp Rogue

#10 Draakex

Draakex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 265
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1149
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

as shadow:
shatterplay/heroic-rls
as disc:
rmp/fmp/jungle

looking forward to play disc again

Posted Image


#11

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Disc is looking really strong, prbly to strong atleast @mana

#12 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostZerlog, on 08 February 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Disc is looking really strong, prbly to strong atleast @mana

can you pls stop being so clueless ? thanks
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 08 February 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

can you pls stop being so clueless ? thanks

i hardly see discs running oom, not if played correctly, and when queing on the ptr they randomly get greater heal crits for 450k but theres no battle fatigue so i didint add that to the above post.

also disc is #1 healer in pve so will be nerfed trust me.. pve'ers will pve


and the pvp issues with disc hardly has to do with mana..

Its bout survival

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 03:07 PM.


#14 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostZerlog, on 08 February 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

i hardly see discs running oom, not if played correctly, and when queing on the ptr they randomly get greater heal crits for 450k but theres no battle fatigue so i didint add that to the above post.

and the pvp issues with disc hardly has to do with mana..

Its bout survival

i asked kindly..  jesus... Seriously ? you talk about a class and you don't even play it. They hardly go oom ? are you stupid ? i have to reforge and gem EVERY fuckin gem slot for spirit. do you Know other healers that do it ? Hymn of hope is a pve mechanic and it's DISGUSTING in pvp: a 8 secs channeled spell with a 6mins cd ?? Mindbender ccable and even macroable ? lmao.
Maybe with the changes we get, mana won't be a big issue... at current state, it's just shit. Why ? cause u have to spam flash heals since ur penance ticks for 18k lmao.
Wanna talk about those random greater heals crits?  U need: 3 stacks of grace (easy) Archangel with 5 charges of Evangelism (not that easy), mending off (without a shammy purging the set bonus buff) and inner focus (45 secs cd) to crit. oh... 2.4 seconds cast in which u can be stunned, gripped, charged, feared, polyed and WHATEVER else comes in ur mind. BUT HEY, you got that crit. Now that all those allined stars are gone, u get wtf gibbed by a feral or a warrior even with PS up. Gz, priest is super good.
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15

  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postpripripriest, on 08 February 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

i asked kindly..  jesus... Seriously ? you talk about a class and you don't even play it. They hardly go oom ? are you stupid ? i have to reforge and gem EVERY fuckin gem slot for spirit. do you Know other healers that do it ? Hymn of hope is a pve mechanic and it's DISGUSTING in pvp: a 8 secs channeled spell with a 6mins cd ?? Mindbender ccable and even macroable ? lmao.
Maybe with the changes we get, mana won't be a big issue... at current state, it's just shit. Why ? cause u have to spam flash heals since ur penance ticks for 18k lmao.
Wanna talk about those random greater heals crits?  U need: 3 stacks of grace (easy) Archangel with 5 charges of Evangelism (not that easy), mending off (without a shammy purging the set bonus buff) and inner focus (45 secs cd) to crit. oh... 2.4 seconds cast in which u can be stunned, gripped, charged, feared, polyed and WHATEVER else comes in ur mind. BUT HEY, you got that crit. Now that all those allined stars are gone, u get wtf gibbed by a feral or a warrior even with PS up. Gz, priest is super good.


I dont play disc no, but i still feel that the mana is to good, idk if its the same on live, but im talking bout 5.2, and on ptr theres no battle fatigue 30% healing -. so thats the reason they can do those random heals. like i said above

neverhteless les stop hate im not here to talk randomly n flame on the internet...

so what do you think bout vanguards comp next season?

#16 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 151
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostZerlog, on 08 February 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

I dont play disc no, but i still feel that the mana is to good, idk if its the same on live, but im talking bout 5.2, and on ptr theres no battle fatigue 30% healing -. so thats the reason they can do those random heals. like i said above

neverhteless les stop hate im not here to talk randomly n flame on the internet...

so what do you think bout vanguards comp next season?

can work just better with any other healer. especially a god mode shammy. What would you miss from a disc ? MD ? who cares.. at least u are not there to peel like a hero 24/7 for ur healer
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 samppax

samppax
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 161
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1436
  • 3v3: 1714
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:35 PM

sp / rogue / rshaman or druid

#18 vacantt

vacantt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 25
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

double healer

#19 Poistay

Poistay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

Rmp, Dk/Rogue/Priest, Thug, Monk/Rogue/Priest

Pretty much Priest/Rogue/X  lol :)

#20

  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:04 AM

View Postpripripriest, on 08 February 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

i asked kindly..  jesus... Seriously ? you talk about a class and you don't even play it. They hardly go oom ? are you stupid ? i have to reforge and gem EVERY fuckin gem slot for spirit. do you Know other healers that do it ? Hymn of hope is a pve mechanic and it's DISGUSTING in pvp: a 8 secs channeled spell with a 6mins cd ?? Mindbender ccable and even macroable ? lmao.
Maybe with the changes we get, mana won't be a big issue... at current state, it's just shit. Why ? cause u have to spam flash heals since ur penance ticks for 18k lmao.
Wanna talk about those random greater heals crits?  U need: 3 stacks of grace (easy) Archangel with 5 charges of Evangelism (not that easy), mending off (without a shammy purging the set bonus buff) and inner focus (45 secs cd) to crit. oh... 2.4 seconds cast in which u can be stunned, gripped, charged, feared, polyed and WHATEVER else comes in ur mind. BUT HEY, you got that crit. Now that all those allined stars are gone, u get wtf gibbed by a feral or a warrior even with PS up. Gz, priest is super good.

You make it sound like disc is terrible right now when it really isn't. Totemic restoration and warriors being on 80% of teams with zerker rage is one of the major issues. Other than that disc just needs tweaks. Life swap probably shouldnt drop disc below 50% health, the CD on pain suppress should be reduced to 2 minutes, shields are being over buffed, they'll absorb like 100k in 5.2, buff penance a bit, along with a couple of the glyph changes being made in 5.2 and disc is fine.

That being said, priest/rogue anything will probably be good. FMP/RMP/thug/dk/ret/enhance. Rogue/priest/x basically

Edited by Radejjj, 09 February 2013 - 07:05 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<