Daawarlock
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

I have no idea what's wrong here, this morning I had no problems logging in at all. I even did a couple of arena games 2 hours ago. I try logging in now and I keep getting a weird fatal error each time I try to log into 1 of my characters.
I keep making it to the character screen, but it keeps giving me the same fatal error after about 10 sec on the loading screen.
I have literally no clue what it means and/or what causes it, all I know with computers is basically how to install games and play them...

While its probably obvious to some what this is, I am completely in the dark here.
http://img694.images...fatalerrorl.jpg
That's the error I keep getting constantly. I'd like to know what's up and more importantly how to sort it out. Again, about 2 hours ago I logged in just fine to do a few arena games. Left for a bit, came bacj and this kept popping up.

When opening my Wow it also seems to slow down my entire PC to the point where it takes ages for me to be able to do something... This also wasn't a problem earlier today.

Edited by Daawarlock, 05 February 2013 - 06:39 PM.

(>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
#<('_'<) But then I was like.
(>'#'<) I'm hungry.
(>'-'<) So I ate it.

#2 Acud

Acud
  • Members
  • LocationKepler-22b

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Do you use any addons for your interface etc?
If yes, did you update one / some of them in the meantime?

Deactivate all of them (after logging in there should be a button on the left) and see if the error does still occur.

Posted Image

#3 Daawarlock

Daawarlock
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Yeah I tried the usualy Blizzard GM thing. Deleted WTF folder and those things, ran the WoW repair tool and it's working as it should again..
It may have been because I hadn't updated any addons I had in a while, was rolling with a full set of out of date addons. Updated the few I had and no problems since then.
Thanks for the trouble, Acud. <3
(>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
#<('_'<) But then I was like.
(>'#'<) I'm hungry.
(>'-'<) So I ate it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<