• Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

why do you have to troll us Funzionn ?
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 wambafat

wambafat
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

Crit healed for 39k with 3stack grace up with flash heal, don't worry guys, it put up an op shield

#84 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2399
  • 3v3: 2829
  • RBG: 2232

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

I don't have any problems with disc atm.

#85 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

honestly, when i qd 3s as disc i was in full 476 gear with t2 along with the rest of my team and outside of a couple stupid mistakes noone died unless I was oom. given how bad my gear was my healing felt basically stronger than ever HOWever...

damage and offensive output is pure shit and the class is boring as fuck to play now. you just bomb heals purge and do spectral guise sprint fears. disc and its playstyle is so incredibly gutted it boggles my mind, when I qd 2s for cap i kept mashing old binds out of habit for one of the spells that got removed...  you dont even have anything to do in healer mirrors. the funniest are dpriest rogue mirrors which actually used to be really intense and all about knowing when to position offensively and when to d up so you dont get killed or burned to oom instantly, now you just run around the middle with your dick in your hand like a fucking holy paladin throwing out shields and trying to fear on cooldown.

actually even holy paladins get to kick or repent

#86 Tist

Tist

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

honestly blows my mind that blizzard managed to turn holy pally into an offensive healer and disc priest into a defensive healer

after literally YEARS of the opposite

#87 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Well according to Happypie, Priests have zero utility and no healing output.

Anyone?

#88 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

funny fact that if you nerf shadow utility you would see 2x more disc priests in arena, simple because all the ultility disc have can be give by a shadow priest

Disc Priest is good, strong heals, MD, Life swap, Fear, Ofensive Dispel

Shadow Priest, MD, Life swap, Fear, Ofensive Dispel

idk what do to about that, shadow without some of this stuff would be bad, Disc with much more utility would be OP soo idk
probably just leave how it is, and to balanced all healers work on shamans mastery and grouding/tremor being killed after use
lol

#89 Jamiepaladin

Jamiepaladin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/2/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2454

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

give mana burn back and ill play disc again :(

#90 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

View Postwambafat, on 16 March 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Crit healed for 39k with 3stack grace up with flash heal, don't worry guys, it put up an op shield

View PostTist, on 18 March 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

honestly blows my mind that blizzard managed to turn holy pally into an offensive healer and disc priest into a defensive healer

after literally YEARS of the opposite

THIS ^

What i don't get is how we ended up trading MC baseline MANABURN, best dispel in game (def and off), best healer dmg to gain absolutely nothing. Like i said a milion times: priest is viable, just not worth takin it. Btw u do oom if u have to spam flash heal vs a dk since necrotic never gets removed. You do oom if you don't spam gem spirit. Who said mana issues are solved for disc ? it's the only haler that can actually go oom
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#91 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

I wish body and soul also clear all slow effects but that might be too op heh
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#92 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

View PostDeeklol, on 18 March 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

I wish body and soul also clear all slow effects but that might be too op heh
Or phantasm castable on other players.

#93 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

I've been using Inner Will lately and noticing a big change from mana issues last season. Im using the penance glyph atm. Kinda ghey that its mana has to be increased by 20%, but Inner Will is nice for it. Change the pennance glyph and bring back Mana burn and allow us to throw up SW:P and ill enjoy disc again. (SW:P is the the equal amount towards a heal, and only does 33k dmg lolwtf)
pee in her butt br0

#94 Tist

Tist

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

let's be honest though mana burn doesn't belong in the state of the game today, but even that aside, priest was always the offensive healer with less raw healing output and more stuff to simply keep your team up while you function as half dps half healer.

stuff like double dispel, cc chains, and the threat of priest actually doing damage as well was a big part of dpriest playstyle forever until now, where blizzard decided to literally just throw everything out the window and make dpriests just tanky as fuck and do absolutely nothing else

like im pretty sure holy fire hit for more in cata than it does now, and the whole spec/talent revamp to simplify everything just took away useful stuff like mind spike from disc and gave nothing in return but dumb shit like priest vanish and psyfiend

meanwhile, paladin, the quintessential "stand at 40 yards and bomb heals" healer since day one goes from literally one stun to like 3 different forms of cc on separate drs plus an interrupt, half of it requiring melee range.

it's like they just decided to fuck with us and just swap the playstyles out of nowhere.

tl;dr disc is "viable" but it isn't really disc anymore, blizzard has no idea what they're doing

Edited by Tist, 19 March 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#95 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

I think disc just need more damage and nothing more, we have good utility, MD, Fear, Psyfiend/roots/mc, good heals, life grip and etc
if we did a bit more damage, i would be happy actually, i liked so much that insta holy fire thing, im now for the first time using the holy archangel haha, even with 5,10% healing increase.

priest are in a good shape, i just feel we need a little more damage, maybe making pvp power scale with healer and buffing priest damage spell a little bit!

#96 Maalrian

Maalrian
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 960

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

Im in full malevolent honor gear, and Flash Heal heals for ~ 50k and with wound up, it crits for 35k...
Our shields sure are op but having to cast 5-10 flash heals depending on best case scenario vs worst case scenario to top myself off if I ever go low just seems dumb to me...

As for our offensive, penance seem to do decent damage, and so does sw:d and mindbender, but my smites are hitting for 2k, less than fucking wotlk....

#97 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

flash heal are meant to use with mending buff, and more than the heal it reduces in 4seconds weakned soul debuff, so its actually huge when you get one cast off (it does normally 60~65k plus grace, plus 50% mending buff) is quite decent heal, together with -4 seconds on weakend soul debuff...

its just a question to get used with the healing right now, i think our heals are pretty decent once i work well with my low cds healing spells like Shield, Mending, Renew, divine star is really good if you aim it right, penance

what i try to do when healing is:
First Shield > Penance > Mending > Renew/Divine star > Flash Heal > Shield (if i got flash off i would probably be abble to shield again now) it heals for alot! and if you use a auramastery flash it will put a huge shield too!

Edited by dionim, 19 March 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#98 Gekz

Gekz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2399
  • 3v3: 2829
  • RBG: 2232

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

As stated before, they should make smite, holy fire, and penance unaffected by resilience or make pvp power scale our damage as disc. Maybe both, lol. I doubt they'd do the solution of increasing damage and nerfing atonement.

#99 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

3 suggestions.

Life Swap(Discipline only): The priest can not go below %40 up from %25 (so that we don't get swapped/kill in a stun)

-Phantasm(Discipline only):  Phantasm is now usable on allies  - Body and soul doesn't always do the trick because of weakened soul and every healer already has a freedom.

-Spirit Shell: Puts a 100k shield on the first target spirit shell is used.on - To address the issue of picking up people that are low. Also somewhat of an NS effect that everyone has.

Smite and Holy Fire damage needs to be buffed by A LOT, without affecting pve dps and atonement healing, so it can be something like: Smite and Holy Fire do %150 damage on players.

Any input is welcome, if you like them feel free to post them on US forums, I don't have access to that.

Edited by Djandawg, 20 March 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#100 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

I can never see blizzard returning mana burn but I do believe a damage buff with a subsequent increase in each modified spell's mana cost is warranted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<