AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

That's pretty much why a lot of rogues are where they are. We don't have access to the best players in the world like some one does.

#23 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostDizp, on 04 February 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

good games, definitely more fun to watch than warrior gameplay. Also like the fact that most so called "good" rogues are having problem breaking 2.3k this season in full gear and ure like 2400+ in 466 ilvl and the first time you play rogue srs in months, is it not? Being 20+ ilvls below ur opponents can't be easy either with the gearbased game we play, especially as a rogue. Impressive to say the least.

He plays with 2 of the best players in the game lol. This game is about who you play with half the time not about your own skill/gear.

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#24 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Posted Image

#25 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationUS

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Posted Image

#26 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

I have you ask you Bigmoran, does your name refer to Alex Moran from BMS?

#27 Diasleramo

Diasleramo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1966
  • 3v3: 2773

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Why are you guys hating so hard? He played really well considering how rusty he is and he was arguably the best rogue in the world at some point. Show some damn respect. Also it's not exactly rerolling fotm because rogue is his fucking main, he has been playing it for years and it is the reason why he got famous in the first place. Who cares if he took a break from it for a season, he gets spammed every day to play his rogue and once he does he gets called out for rolling fotm. Ain't that some shit.

Edited by Diasleramo, 04 February 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#28 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

most haters are probably just jealous. yeah he talks about donations half the time, and?
reckful is probably a dick irl and offcam and probably detests every single of his viewers but guess what, he grew a brain and is making money out of playing fotm. his viewers wanna watch fotm? he plays fotm. he makes polls all the time to see what his viewers like to get more views and money. half of you guys couldn't even collect feedback of people or would sit there on stream saying I DONT CARE XD
that's just ignoring the fact that most morons here reroll fotm anyway. most rogues here don't even play this season because "it's a shit season" but last season was completely fine wasn't it? didn't see any rogues say to warriors that it was a crap season.

it's pathetic how mad people get because of people they don't even know irl. when a famous wow player plays fotm, you get an army of nerds spam insulting and wasting their time, it's hilarious. most of recks donations deserve their money taken away from them, most of them are pathetic shitty dumb kids who think theyre better people now because they are part of 'reckfuls viewers'.

#29 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

This whole donation thing is just beyond me. I mean sure, I watch streams every now and then but donate money to someone I have absolutely no ties with? Nah.
Posted Image

#30 Hazzah

Hazzah
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/1/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2347

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

Reckful is like the Justin Bieber of WoW, getting haters 'cus they all jelly as heeeeeell
Posted Image

#31 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

ppl are just mad cus he is the only wow player except for swifty/athene who actually managed to make a living out of this game. Thanks to this game he will never have to get that job at mc donalds where everyone else of us will end up :(

#32 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2517
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 2347
  • RBG: 2519
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

what's more annoying than reckful?

reckful's fans
Posted Image

#33 sibellx

sibellx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2334
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostAyraswag, on 04 February 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

He plays with 2 of the best players in the game lol. This game is about who you play with half the time not about your own skill/gear.

This guy must be one of the sadest guys on AJ

#34 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • LocationUS

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostDizp, on 04 February 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

ppl are just mad cus he is the only wow player except for swifty/athene who actually managed to make a living out of this game. Thanks to this game he will never have to get that job at mc donalds where everyone else of us will end up :(

I hate these generalizations. You take a pool of 11 million people, and you honestly think that every single one of them besides reckful, swifty, and athene is going to end up with a minimum wage job? I know some incredibly bright people, people that go to top notch universities (Bailamos is cheering somewhere), and people that may change the world some day. Obviously you weren't being completely literal, yet it feeds onlookers and stereotypes, and perpetuates ignorance.

#35 pripripriest

pripripriest
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.
  • LocationDurotar

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostNitric, on 04 February 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

nerf spriest yep

forgot to say: buff disc !

View PostDizp, on 04 February 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

good games, definitely more fun to watch than warrior gameplay. Also like the fact that most so called "good" rogues are having problem breaking 2.3k this season in full gear and ure like 2400+ in 466 ilvl and the first time you play rogue srs in months, is it not? Being 20+ ilvls below ur opponents can't be easy either with the gearbased game we play, especially as a rogue. Impressive to say the least.

he does have a point tho. He said the truth: he plays with 2 amazing players and thy all know eachother so far that they can actually play as a team

Donations are retarded: this is a game not charity !
----------------
Hàppypiè©

"
The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done."
E. Young

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 04 February 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I hate these generalizations. You take a pool of 11 million people, and you honestly think that every single one of them besides reckful, swifty, and athene is going to end up with a minimum wage job? I know some incredibly bright people, people that go to top notch universities (Bailamos is cheering somewhere), and people that may change the world some day. Obviously you weren't being completely literal, yet it feeds onlookers and stereotypes, and perpetuates ignorance.

wow, bailamos changing the world.. I hope not.

#37 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 04 February 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I have watched his stream a couple of times - his attitude towards his teammates and the way he acts show little intelligence and a hefty amount of insecurity. Feel free to check some of his posts (especially that hilarious cockfight between him and Reed) for further evidence that corroborates my claim. In addition, being an undergraduate in a top notch university doesn't really mean much as long as you have money to pay the tuition and you are above average smart. I have people in my class that did their undergrad in MIT & CalTech and they pale in comparison to others from more humble backgrounds.

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#38 sikemu

sikemu
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Frostwolf
  • Bloodlust
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Reckful would make a living off of streaming whether it be from donations or playing advertisements with 5-10k average viewers. He chooses to take the donation route which improves the quality of the stream for every single person not having to sit through ads, and there are enough people who enjoy watching reckful's stream that donate him enough money do deliver entertainment with no advertisements.

All these stupid fucking image macros bashing reckful for thanking the people who donate to him are fucking ridiculous and it's clear that the people posting them are jealous as fuck that he is happy and can make a living doing what he loves.

I personally would never donate to an online streamer knowing that they could make money from showing ads, but some people don't care and want to show their support and have their name on the donor list.

And please don't even get me started on reckful switching to "fotm" rogue. That's just an ignorant troll at this point

#39 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

Never went to school but I have pretty decent and interesting job, so many assumptions and generalizations without any facts flying around here.
Posted Image

#40 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

when u make a donate button on paypal it says u have to be able to answer for what kind of charity these donations go to if you gather over 10,000$ or so iirc, and im pretty sure this guy has gone way above the limit so im quite curious to what he said :D
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reckful, rogue, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<