• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 08 February 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

What exactly would you like to see a rogue in blues do vs 2500 mmr KFC teams? Perhaps you could offer him some tips.

well first tip of the day would be to use shadow focus and prey on the weak...and second, use SND with premed before opening so you have energy, also, put a bleed on your target so you actually do dmg...reckful did none of these things...so yeah theres quite a bit of things i could help him with.

#162 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

can someone tldr this whole thread for me

Posted Image

#163 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostDonald, on 08 February 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

can someone tldr this whole thread for me

basically, reckful posted vid, some people liked, some people didnt, talb randomly calls khuna out, khuna's like wtf bro!? then other people talk shit to khuna, khuna defends himself, more people talk shit, then people talk shit to the people that talk shit to khuna.
Godx randomly talking shit.
Im teaching reck how to play.

and thats about it

Edited by Skizzlol, 08 February 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#164 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

I really don't care about any of the trash talking in this thread. Some people are just too upset over almost nothing. But...

View PostSkizzlol, on 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

well first tip of the day would be to use shadow focus and prey on the weak...and second, use SND with premed before opening so you have energy, also, put a bleed on your target so you actually do dmg...reckful did none of these things...so yeah theres quite a bit of things i could help him with.

Have you played an undergeared rogue against full 2/2 upgrade t2 opponents? It's probably the most pathetic thing ever. No one is going to bother throwing anything other than a rejuv on something the rogue is attacking. For you to think that putting up a bleed and doing 16% more dmg AND that having an extra bit of energy to do damage with is important, I am simply baffled.

Good thing there's quite a bit of things you could help him with. Maybe move on to another.

#165 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

Posted Image

Got this in my mailbox... LOL... I just laughed at how ridiculous this european's english is.

#166 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 08 February 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

basically, reckful posted vid, some people liked, some people didnt, talb randomly calls khuna out, khuna's like wtf bro!? then other people talk shit to khuna, khuna defends himself, more people talk shit, then people talk shit to the people that talk shit to khuna.
Godx randomly talking shit.
Im teaching reck how to play.

and thats about it

Just noticed your ratings, then looked at the team. 2 kaska shamans. laughed, wintrade/ddos for rank 1. Gratz little one :)
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#167 Burtthemage

Burtthemage
  • Bùrt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2220

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostConradical, on 08 February 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

I really don't care about any of the trash talking in this thread. Some people are just too upset over almost nothing. But...

Have you played an undergeared rogue against full 2/2 upgrade t2 opponents? It's probably the most pathetic thing ever. No one is going to bother throwing anything other than a rejuv on something the rogue is attacking. For you to think that putting up a bleed and doing 16% more dmg AND that having an extra bit of energy to do damage with is important, I am simply baffled.

Good thing there's quite a bit of things you could help him with. Maybe move on to another.

yo conrad rogues suck and im beatter.

#168 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 08 February 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Posted Image

Got this in my mailbox... LOL... I just laughed at how ridiculous this european's english is.
I got the same, but I found out he was from arizona. I kept a conversation with him for like an hour.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#169 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

you are a good teacher, can you teach me how to wintrade????

#170 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

why dont you stick to making yourself looking like a fucking retard on stream instead of talking about how to play. cuz you dont know jack shit.

#171 Doomnatrah

Doomnatrah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

MVPosey obviously is filled with jealousy and envy...its really sad lmao

#172 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 09 February 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

why dont you stick to making yourself looking like a fucking retard on stream instead of talking about how to play. cuz you dont know jack shit.
You got all your gear reset for wintrading this season and i guess you're letting out the frustration by feasting on lord conradical with your fury. Speak bad about conradical one more time...

#173 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 09 February 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Sick talk for a wintrader. Also I have an undergeared rogue.

#174 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

Lock this thread

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

#175 Skizzlol

Skizzlol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

View PostConradical, on 09 February 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Sick talk for a wintrader. Also I have an undergeared rogue.

hahaha u calling me a wintrader is like a midget calling someone else short.

dont even talk kid. all your titles are from win trading you clown. or being carried by rooftrellen. dont even know why he carries you tbh, such a terrible player. and your announcing skills are horrendous. If there's a tournament going on and You're commentating I dont even watch because you are such a nerd and make everyone dumber when you talk.

#176 lilpe

lilpe
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/0

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

Great games !

Such a shame that players can have so much hate when we all have the same game in common. Id reccommend to go out abit more, get the frustration out in the gym, or make some girls pregnant, instead of bashing a player providing such great entertainment.

Edited by lilpe, 09 February 2013 - 02:49 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/lilpelilpe streaming arenas on daily basis. Dont forget to click follow
http://www.youtube.com/lilpelilpe just started to fraps arenas

#177 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 09 February 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

dont even talk kid. all your titles are from win trading you clown. or being carried by rooftrellen. dont even know why he carries you tbh, such a terrible player. and your announcing skills are horrendous. If there's a tournament going on and You're commentating I dont even watch because you are such a nerd and make everyone dumber when you talk.

Now I know you troll
It isn't fun anymore
What will you do now?

#178 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostConradical, on 09 February 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

Now I know you troll
It isn't fun anymore
What will you do now?
Get a hold of your senses and don't get into pointless arguments - I think you are better than that. Close this damned thread forever.

#179 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostBraindance, on 09 February 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Get a hold of your senses and don't get into pointless arguments - I think you are better than that. Close this damned thread forever.

it was a haiku...

#180 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostSkizzlol, on 09 February 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

Why does someone like you who actually got banned and stripped of all your gear for wintrading/ddosing even got acess on this forum? Telling someone to l2p who probably is higher rated now in absoulte shit gear than you have ever been w/o cheating. You wintrade and ddos people, all for a fucking video game. Why do people even do this kind of shit? Why would you pay monthly if you're not even gonna play the game like the rest of us. Are you that guy who gets the title, and then when you're done wintrading or ddosing you sit afk in durotar and get whispers from 1k rated players saying "WOW DUDE U GOT RANK1? WOW U GOTTA BE SICK" and then feels good about ur self? I don't see another reason why you would go through such trouble to get a few pixels above ur character, in which case, ure pathetic as fuck. What's most funny is that you actually think you're good, but newsflash for you kid, good people do not have to cheat;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reckful, rogue, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<