• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

View PostOldog, on 08 February 2013 - 05:29 AM, said:

why?

Why? It's just sad if you have to ask why..
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#142 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1693
  • 3v3: 2124

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostGodx, on 08 February 2013 - 05:32 AM, said:

Why? It's just sad if you have to ask why..

What's sad here is you being completely obsessed with the issue, kinda embarassing to get a stroke over bullshit that is none of your business.

Edited by Raak, 08 February 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

View Postandysc, on 07 February 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I love how Khuna tries to establish himself as better than Reckful but it is just so obvious that like, he isn't. You can just tell by the way he talks/thinks that he isn't a champion, he's a European coward with a chip on his shoulder, a subscription to a DDoS website and fake IDs on his computer.

lol.

View Postkhuna, on 07 February 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Yea I had them, I just cared about it as much as your mother did about you when she decided not to abort her pregnancy

View PostGalaleo, on 07 February 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

the only thing aborted was your understanding of the English language, and season 12.

WAIT A MINUTE Khuna, its a pretty big deal to Not have an abortion, meaning you truly feel something for your future baby/son/doughter w/e, that means you actually cared ALOT about the Ids? or what the fuck?

Im confused

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#144 McMick1137

McMick1137
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/0/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1972

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostGodx, on 07 February 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Would make alot of sense actually... since most autistic children spend alot of times playing video games and putting all their effort into being great at them, falling very short but still doing whatever it takes to try and be great(commiting idenitity theft, which is a very autistic thing to do when you can't get something you want legitmately)

Could you further back this up please?
Never in my life have I heard anyone state this as a fact for a certain type of people. Some autistic people turn out like this due to lack of morale and social-sense whilst being hyper-intelligent, but generalising every single autistic person to be so is just.. I lack words to describe your boastful persona, it's like you spout out random shit that you cant back up, just to spout :(
ps i love you, "Lord" Zapple. :$
Did you know I pmuch played with Jballer? That pmuch makes me famous. He pmuch even said I'm pmuch a legit contender for R1, I'm pmuch already famous before I even got my first 1#.
Peace Heaumes, yoloOnce ;-) :$

#145 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostBraindance, on 07 February 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

What's sad is that you can't break 2.2k for the last 2.5 years just sayin

no thats actually the reason you don't show your real char, if you even have any, because it would be REALLY embarrassing to be below an enhance in a season like this as a warrior

inb4 been 2400 this season alone, and played with OP just yesterday
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#146 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostAntitaleon, on 08 February 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

no thats actually the reason you don't show your real char, if you even have any, because it would be REALLY embarrassing to be below an enhance in a season like this as a warrior

inb4 been 2400 this season alone, and played with OP just yesterday
Cba bothering with you anymore man....Bye... Forever

View Postjustchecking, on 10 November 2014 - 11:58 PM, said:

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#147 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

View PostGalaleo, on 07 February 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

ENOUGH of this shit. Everyone knows how good talb and cdew are, but if THEY did not know how good he was they would not be wasting their time playing with him.

Reckful could literally play any class to gladiator or higher level, stop pretending "any" rogue could keep up just because cdew was healing them.

You're making a fool out of yourself, sorry, but it's true, reckful played a pussy style rogue always hiding while letting Cdew and Talb 2v3 shit. Yea, I'm sure he can get glad on any class that's fine, but these videos just go to show that he's being carried on his rogue this season. Like I said, if I had access to players like that, as a rogue, I wouldn't be stuck in 2k brackets.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 08 February 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

You're making a fool out of yourself, sorry, but it's true, reckful played a pussy style rogue always hiding while letting Cdew and Talb 2v3 shit. Yea, I'm sure he can get glad on any class that's fine, but these videos just go to show that he's being carried on his rogue this season. Like I said, if I had access to players like that, as a rogue, I wouldn't be stuck in 2k brackets.

HES ROGUE IS IN FULL BLUE? he cant even kill an afk warrior with second wind.

http://us.battle.net...eckful/advanced

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 03:04 PM.

#149 Antitaleon

Antitaleon
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/2/1/0

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostBraindance, on 08 February 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

Cba bothering with you anymore man....Bye... Forever

yeah i'd probably step down too if i didnt have anything

attaboy
Posted Image

3x glad 1x r1 logics

Spoiler

Spoiler

#150 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostZerlog, on 08 February 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

HES ROGUE IS IN FULL BLUE? he cant even kill an afk warrior with second wind.

http://us.battle.net...eckful/advanced

Exactly, he's being carried... Watch the videos, half of the time he's just running around feinting trying to dodge AOE or bleeds and when his gouge or KS are up is when he'll normally come in to stun something then run away again. He doesn't do anything outside of this world or show top rogue play. He's just showing how good Cdew and Talb are. On top of it, I would of love to seen the scoreboard, but of course he won't show it because I'm pretty sure it will show Talb's dmg at like 10x more of what Reck did, lol.

Edited by OhhiimMvp, 08 February 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#151 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostOhhiimMvp, on 08 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Exactly, he's being carried... Watch the videos, half of the time he's just running around feinting trying to dodge AOE or bleeds and when his gouge or KS are up is when he'll normally come in to stun something then run away again. He doesn't do anything outside of this world or show top rogue play. He's just showing how good Cdew and Talb are. On top of it, I would of love to seen the scoreboard, but of course he won't show it because I'm pretty sure it will show Talb's dmg at like 10x more of what Reck did, lol.

i dont get your point, are you trying to prove to us that reckfull is bad ?
if yes or no, what would it change in your life?

or you're trying to prove that cdew and talb are amazing?
i dont think they need your help to prove that heh

#152 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostMcMick1137, on 08 February 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Could you further back this up please?
Never in my life have I heard anyone state this as a fact for a certain type of people. Some autistic people turn out like this due to lack of morale and social-sense whilst being hyper-intelligent, but generalising every single autistic person to be so is just.. I lack words to describe your boastful persona, it's like you spout out random shit that you cant back up, just to spout :(
ps i love you, "Lord" Zapple. :$

I didn't say all, I said most. most is not all bro, you can't be putting words in my mouth :( </3

#153 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostSkizzlol, on 08 February 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

If anything talb, you should be thankful that reck made this video. All it does is showcase your skill.

This video shows that you simply are the #1 spriest in the game. Other than get restealths and spam cheap shot, reckful did just about nothing and you basically solo'd everyone. Not sure how anyone can watch these videos and think "wow what a great rogue," there's nothing special in any of it. Using wall and spamming feint isn't ground breaking or hard, and staying in stealth, letting you and cdew 2v3 for long periods of time doesn't warrant much praise to be honest. Entertaining? Sure...most vids of come from behind victories against kfc are entertaining to anyone who doesnt run that faceroll retard proof mongoloid comp.

Skillful? For you and cdew. Rogue play was really average tbh.

Disclaimer: I could care less about class envy or that he's the most popular player in the game, this is just an honest critique of the videos. Hopefully next season rogue game play will be more exciting to watch and not like watching the great escape.

What exactly would you like to see a rogue in blues do vs 2500 mmr KFC teams? Perhaps you could offer him some tips.

#154 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Yeah you really got me, and you are correct! A rogue in blues should not play defensive vs a 2500 KFC team. He should get his magic cock out and stick it right in the hunters ass!

#155 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

this thread is about how reckful is better than khuna and khuna is pissed about it so he tries to cheat to prove he is the best but he doesn't care about any of this he just devotes his whole life to it

roflmao

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hes in full blue, not like he can play nearly as offensive as any other rogue? or do damage
Ofc talbadar will be doing "the damage" and cdew the healing, who else?

Edited by Zerlog, 08 February 2013 - 06:05 PM.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hes in full blue, not like he can play nearly as offensive as any other rogue? or do damage
Ofc talbadar will be doing "the damage" and cdew the healing, who else?

let reckful play it, TROLOLOLOL :D JK

#158 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postandysc, on 08 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

this thread is about how reckful is better than khuna and khuna is pissed about it so he tries to cheat to prove he is the best but he doesn't care about any of this he just devotes his whole life to it

roflmao
Khuna is just a bruv and ur just a sad cunt m8

#159 Ksmack

Ksmack
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostGodx, on 07 February 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

you've probably have never even lifted a baseball bat...............
"My driver license says im 6'3 and 255 lb"
The overweight troll is sitting at home harassing anyone he can on aj again.

#160 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

So what have we learned from this? Khuna is dog shit. Alright, good thread everyone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reckful, rogue, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<