• Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm interested in starting a competition, similar to the MS Paint Arena Rage thread - but a little more refined.. and a competition.

CONCEPT: to create the most clever, well-written World of Warcraft song parody of all time.

RULES:

1) Must be a parody of at least a reasonably popular song

2) Must be related to World of Warcraft

3) Must be appropriate within the EXTREMELY STRICT code of conduct for these forums, or honorbound AJ mods will slay you

4) Must not contain the following words: Yolo, Swag, US, EU

5) Limited to two entries per AJ account

6) Must include a link(YouTube vid or something) of the original song, for comparison purposes.

The more insulting, dramatic and hilarious, the better!

PRIZE: No prizes, because for some reason the European AJ mods hate me and will close this thread even though tons of other less relevant threads stay open. Talk about bias! The prize will be competing with true literary greats and if someone from EU wins I can mail them an autographed copy of Trainspotting on VHS and a sick umbrella.

DETERMINING FACTORS: The song parody with the most upvotes on 3/1/2013 at midnight PST will claim victory, and bragging rights for all time.

--

Lastly, dear AJ mods who hate me for no apparent reason. Hello, how are you? I am good. So good. Anyway, there are tons of threads less relevant than this to World of Warcraft on this forum. Please allow the dwindling community here to partake in some form of community function - it is almost Valentine's Day, afterall.

Thanks, gentlemen.

That is all. May the best man win.

#2 Driv

Driv
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Aggramar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/0/0/2/2

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

you're dumb

#3 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostDriv, on 03 February 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

you're dumb
I know you are, but what am I?

#4 Breadstick

Breadstick
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arena Tournament 1
  • Coliseum 1
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

View Postandysc, on 03 February 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

I know you are, but what am I?

gotem
s a d b o y s

#5 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

H a h a h a h a h ah ha ha h ahkshdfjkase oiwrj iowejfio;efwoIefj

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#6 nozzamorph

nozzamorph
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

what teh heck.....did i just read

#7 Libyanator

Libyanator
  • Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

guess ill start

lyrics : Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag Swag
song parody:
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#8 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

This topic explains how much of a troll you are. Not only do you randomly troll people for emotional responses, but you want a competition for other people to troll each other.

By creating the topic you are trolling the mods to test the "EXTREMELY STRICT code of conduct for these forums". You don't even want to hear anyone's song. Limit 2 per AJ account, because of too many applicants to your trollfest?

You're getting too lazy to troll you want other people to feed the troll experience to you. And yet, you created this post to troll, I'm surprized at you.

Did you forget this was Arena Junkies general discussion? Move on to Off Topic section, where gladiators cannot post.

Lastly, asking for something a little more refined than MS Paint Arena Rage thread? You must be privileged my prince.

#9 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Why is everyone too scared to express themselves?

#10 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postthrudgel, on 03 February 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

This topic explains how much of a troll you are. Not only do you randomly troll people for emotional responses, but you want a competition for other people to troll each other.

By creating the topic you are trolling the mods to test the "EXTREMELY STRICT code of conduct for these forums". You don't even want to hear anyone's song. Limit 2 per AJ account, because of too many applicants to your trollfest?

You're getting too lazy to troll you want other people to feed the troll experience to you. And yet, you created this post to troll, I'm surprized at you.

Did you forget this was Arena Junkies general discussion? Move on to Off Topic section, where gladiators cannot post.

Lastly, asking for something a little more refined than MS Paint Arena Rage thread? You must be privileged my prince.
So glad I kicked you out of my guild. Please, stop hating and start participating.

#11 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

View Postandysc, on 03 February 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

So glad I kicked you out of my guild. Please, stop hating and start participating.
What guild? What server? How recently?

#12 sneakysnipe

sneakysnipe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

View Postandysc, on 03 February 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Why is everyone too scared to express themselves?

they arent scared they just dont care
Posted Image

A shortened life span is very possible when you get less than six hours of sleep on a regular basis or on most nights.

http://i.imgur.com/f...m/fEVYm.jpg��<- may 31 2011

#13 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

View Postsneakysnipe, on 03 February 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

they arent scared they just dont care
Hey Sneakysnipe, I just want to congratulate you on your long list of life achievements:

1) Being one of the best players Vindication had to offer

2) Being salty

Congrats, bro. If you were a real man you'd fight me in a rap battle, but we both know you're too shook and don't want to get served. Why don't you make like a tree and dodge this thread faster than you'd normally press, "leave queue" after discovering I'm queuing up.

#14 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

Anyone else think this guy is a giant faggot? I don't even know him and I think that.

Go color on your walls or something.

#15 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

View Postandysc, on 03 February 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

Hey Sneakysnipe, I just want to congratulate you on your long list of life achievements:

1) Being one of the best players Vindication had to offer

2) Being salty

Congrats, bro. If you were a real man you'd fight me in a rap battle, but we both know you're too shook and don't want to get served. Why don't you make like a tree and dodge this thread faster than you'd normally press, "leave queue" after discovering I'm queuing up.

Thousands of sexy singles are talking right now... Try it free today by calling 1-888-257-5757 or visit us online at http://www.questchat.com

Maybe eharmony or POF would be good? I am not really in the know but you need someone.

I'm not trying to be mean and pass you off to someone else who might care, but I don't think I live in the same city as you so I can't really take you out. Sorry Andy

Edited by thrudgel, 03 February 2013 - 02:37 AM.

#16 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:44 AM

I have never seen a group of people so scared to get into a rap battle before. But thank you guys, so, so much for insulting my real life. Clearly you know best. After all, Thrudgel has gotten Gladiator one time on accident and he was so annoying I had to kick him out of a guild designed for misplaced, misfit, adolescent homosexuals.

And Sneakysnipe played this game for 10 years only to get R1 in 5s on Vindication after everybody good quit. Nice 2011 Rank 1s, bro. Real gangsters got their shit last decade.

I mean, I know why you guys are so angry but why are you guys so afraid?

--

I wouldn't even care if you guys had something funny to say, or something witty in your agenda. But it's all the same pedantic banter that has been commonplace on the internet for like, 15 years at this point. You're unoriginal, and quite simply incompetent at everything you set your mind to. Weren't you just bragging yesterday about making $70k a year? Congrats, bro. Way to aim for the middle.

Seriously, you're just unoriginal, angsty retards wasting away playing a 10 year old video game waiting to finally get Gladiator and maybe your 10 year anniversary achievement and posting on these nerdy forums saying,

"aughhh, guys I don't care about this I am such a nihilist omg dude I only care about important things like getting gladiator from 5v5 on Vindication aughhhhh"

Yeah, you're awesome. You only cared to play this game constantly since 2006. Or you don't play it, and suck at it.. and post on the forums to insult other people's real lives. That's way better. Great logic, bros.

So please, either fight me in a rap battle or retreat like the British did in Saratoga. Or like the French did in every war. Or like the Danish did in WW2. Or like Italy did when America took its shirt off in 1944. Or like Russia did in the Cold War. Or like Poland did when Germany showed up. Or like Hitler did when a fleet of bald eagles came crashing down on him for calling his lair The Eagle's Nest which was the inspiration for those giant eagles in The Hobbit.

If you do not face me in a rap battle, you are an unoriginal coward.

#17 Regent

Regent

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

WHAT HAS AJ COME TO?!?!?!?!

#18 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

I smell an imposter. He seems to be trolling from someone elses glad AJ account.

p.s. any comments about your insight to our real lives points to your own, something you are more familiar with.

#19 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Postthrudgel, on 03 February 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

p.s. any comments about your insight to our real lives points to your own, something you are more familiar with.

Maybe eharmony or POF would be good? I am not really in the know but you need someone.
must be lonely when you're an 11 time duelist

#20 Dylon187

Dylon187
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

I bet hes as white as the driven snow but thinks his skin is as black as a nig in the night...

Poor soul.

There are places for people like you, try-hard Meepmop... they're called the streets. Mean Mug hard for life bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<