• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostVirent, on 01 February 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

That just means that the cd on it with Totemic Restoration will be 35-40 seconds and not 30. Not really that big of a change.

It shouldn't even be on Totemic Restoration to begin with.
Tremor totem with totemic restoration is already 35 sec not 30, with this nerf it should be 40 now

#22 salice

salice
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Holy shock change for Selfless healer reverted... makes me cry a lil inside :(

#23 Virent

Virent
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

[quote name='Shellshockz' timestamp='1359739542' post='3843344']
Tremor totem with totemic restoration is already 35 sec not 30, with this nerf it should be 40 now
[/quote]

Just tested it on my own shaman and it was 31 seconds to be exact.
Posted Image

#24 angiejolie

angiejolie
  • Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

[color=#0091FF][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(32, 32, 32)]Our sense is that there probably 2-3 too many different categories.[b] I also totally agree that the system is way too opaque, especially for new playe[/b]rs. Mentioning DR and perhaps PvP CC durations in the tooltips (perhaps only in PvP, perhaps only as an advanced option) is something we’ve wanted to do for some time (so is Path of the Titans, so is Dance Studio… you know how it goes). [/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#0091FF][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(32, 32, 32)][b]We also talk often about whether the game would be better off with only a single DR category. It makes it easier to learn for sure[/b]. But it’s also a really risky change. Much of the depth of PvP skill involves knowing what ability DRs with what. A lot of Arena comps are built on that mechanic. It gives us a lot of room to provide surgical buffs or nerfs by changing which DRs with what. Overall, I think there is a chance we would scale down the number of different DRs, but it’s a small chance. We’re much more likely to just spell them out more explicitly (which to be fair also chips away at the knowledge base that differentiates an expert PvP player from a merely tolerable one).[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]blizzard win[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]maybe its best to put all ccs in one dr, make every cc instant so no new player would have to cast and get locked out, and remove half of the spells so our loved new players dont have to make an effort learning keybinds.. god forbid the game actually had a learning curve[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]edit.: also feel that awareness in pvp takes a while to learn, so they should do something against this. perhaps implant gladiatorlosa into wow so it cant be turned off.. maybe it can make your bars red when you're cc'd like the ingame losecontrol, so new players dont have to look away from enemys healthbars. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]on top of this, maybe cd usage is a bit difficult too so they could implement some function to automatically use cooldowns when low on health for example, just to keep the skill level at the minimum..[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]srsly tho, both "skill floor" and skill cap has gone to shit since the 2 first expansions, with mop being even more retard friendly than cata.. what is the actual goal here? to keep new players at the same mmr as glads and r1s? [/font]

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Tremor Totem removed from Totemic Restoration is the only change I'd like to see atm.
Posted Image

#26 Draintain

Draintain
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1833

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

[quote name='noobie25' timestamp='1359816850' post='3843569']
Tremor Totem removed from Totemic Restoration is the only change I'd like to see atm.
[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<