Target Raid Member macro?

target macro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pavidus

Pavidus
  • Members

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Just came back to this game after a little over a year vacation, and I'm looking to get into RBGs.

I'm trying to make it possible to target specific raid members through a macro so that my mouse is free.

In arena's it's very easy to use the F keys to target your team members, and that's how I prefer to heal in PvP. But I cannot for the life of me find a macro that will let me do the same with raid members.

I could of course make macros for player names, but those would have to be altered any time the group composition is changed up, and raid frames don't stay in the same order when zoning into a BG, so I'd ahve to get really complex and find a way to force specific players into a specific spot on my raid raid frames, and I don't even know if that's possible.... Actually, after thinking about that, it is, because you can sort it alphebetically with most raid frame addons including the one I'm using.

TL;DR

Is it possible to use a macro to target a specific raid slot? I tried /target raidN in various different formats where N = raid slot number. But nothing worked.

#2 dnaiel

dnaiel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 1056
  • RBG: 2243
  • LocationNL

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 AM