• Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2132
  • 3v3: 2317
  • RBG: 1827
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postdjp771133, on 31 January 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about, spriest is not trained very much.  I mean you go mage in godcomp, feral in fps, rogue in rps, lock in shadowplay (if those exist anymore).  The only comp that I would see going spriest over something else is in spriest/warrior, and that will change next patch when warrior's survivability is significantly reduced.  Am I missing any comps w/ spriest where going the other dps isn't better (I can think of scatterplay, but I would most definitely go hunter on that)

Really, am I forgetting something, because spriests are very tanky with 15% reduction passive, and they have 2 min cd disperse which can be used while stunned and is a very strong cd, in addition to life swap.

Only comp where I don't actually get trained almost every game is probably shatterplay. In every other, RPS included, I am the train target almost all game.

On-topic;

The nerfs aren't too bad for priests, but Fade might be a little too much overall.

Edited by Virent, 01 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Posted Image

#82 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

I see people crying that Mages and Paladins don't have to cast therefore they deserve to have their immunity spell able to be locked out if they get caught.

Need I remind you all that this has not always been the case?

In the days of old, Mages and Paladins had to cast much more often.  The threat of being locked out and not being able to bubble was very real, and can still happen.  My point is that in the past when they DID have to cast almost everything, it was still fine that their immunity was included in the lockout.  Both classes were still just fine at those points in history, as Shadow Priests will be fine with Dispersion properly included in the Shadow school.

In my opinion this is how the spell should have worked in the first place.  You heard it here first, this will not affect a good shadow priest.  It will, however, punish the mediocre or reckless Priests. Now you must be careful casting into somebody that can interrupt you if you are low HP.

#83 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 1130
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

I am surprised that, given the buffs to DKs, esp.the asphyxiate buff, there are not more posts from disc priests bemoaning the nerf to phantasm.

Maybe the other 5.2 buffs will offset this nerf--it is too early to say--but on live, the "untargetable" component of the talent is our only reliable tool for getting a cast off against a DK team.

Edited by Violatrix, 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:

http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<