• EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

This dk change wasn't necessary at all?
Say hello to grip > stun every cd.
I play with a dk but this is just op and it will put dk's in a bad spot light, they don't need a shorter stun they need better survivability outside of cd's. I feel that if this change should go through dk's can forget surv buff which is what they wanted all along..
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#22 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 1/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

can't say what's real, but did nobody see this?

Official Blizzard Quote:

Fixing lots of tooltip bugs. Data mining may report these as buffs or nerfs. Be vigilant. :)

#23 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Rogue
- Blind - cooldown increased to 2 min (from 90 sec).
- Preparation - no longer resets the cooldown of Cloak of Shadows.
- Cloak of Shadows - cooldown reduced to 90 sec (from 2 min).

#24 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Rogue
- Blind - cooldown increased to 2 min (from 90 sec).
- Preparation - no longer resets the cooldown of Cloak of Shadows.
- Cloak of Shadows - cooldown reduced to 90 sec (from 2 min).

Paladin
- We agree that Retribution does not offer enough benefits to an Arena or Battleground team beyond just taking a Holy paladin. We are going to try a change where Hand of Sacrifice also dispels all harmful magic effects on the target for Ret only.

Priest
- Phantasm - no longer makes you untargetable. Movement protection increased to 5 sec (from 3 sec).
- Dispersion - now belongs to the Shadow school, meaning it can get locked out.
- We are expanding the Shadow healing nerf to most of the priest healing toolkit. This means Holy and Discipline will have a passive that increases all of their healing by 25% as do most other healing classes. Holy and Discipline should see no change as a result, but Shadow's heals will be weaker. Remember that this will be partially offset relative to 5.1 because Shadow does get some healing benefit from PvP Power. (This note replaces earlier notes about Flash Heal and Binding Heal being nerfed for Shadow).

Warlock
- Blood Fear is now Blood Horror and is a 4 sec horror effect instead of a fear. It otherwise works as it does on the PTR.

Shaman
- Totemic Restoration - now behaves as though any replaced or destroyed totem was active for a minimum of 1 sec, even if the totem is dropped and grabbed for a shorter time period.
- Stone Bulwark Totem - the totem now has 10% of the Shaman's health, much like Mana Tide and Healing Tide.
- Nature's Guardian - now preserves the Shaman's health percentage when it expires.

Warrior
- Second Wind - we are reverting the nerf to the heal not working while stunned. We think we have nerfed Arms enough for PvP reasons in 5.2.

Monk
- Paralysis - duration is now 3 sec from the front instead of 4 sec (still 6 from the back).

Mage
- Glyph of Deep Freeze - now also lowers the stun duration of Deep Freeze by 1 sec in addition to taking Deep Freeze off the GCD.
- Ring of Frost - Presence of Mind will make RoF instant cast, but won't make it arm instantly.
- PvP 2pc bonus - the reduction in cooldown on Counterspell is now only applied if you successfully use Counterspell to interrupt (not silence) a target.

#25 Ralffi

Ralffi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Scarshield Legion
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

^Cloak of shadows 60 sec instead of 90, not sure why they reverted blind again, it seemed logical to remain equal to Warrior's fear.

#26 Pinkums

Pinkums
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2461

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostAthená, on 30 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

This dk change wasn't necessary at all?
Say hello to grip > stun every cd.
I play with a dk but this is just op and it will put dk's in a bad spot light, they don't need a shorter stun they need better survivability outside of cd's. I feel that if this change should go through dk's can forget surv buff which is what they wanted all along..

I do want to note that More CC is a form of survivability. Lets you be more offensive while the other team plays D or lets you peel since asphyxiate is  physical and cant be dispelled.

#27 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

If the deep change goes through, it will be from 5sec deep to 3sec. SO blizzard wants to force every mage into firespec now or what is this retarded shit

Edit: also orcshamans sitting in 2sec deep and getting 30% heal for free and actually KEEPING THE LIFE will be fun to kill.
I don't get it with all these changes they basically buff cleaves and restoshamans and nerf casters.

I mean theres not enough KFCs out there so next Patch you will actually get a rotation of KFC/PHD when you queue 3v3 instead of just 20 KFCs in a row, thank you blizzard

Edited by Saikx, 30 January 2013 - 11:47 PM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#28 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1617
  • 3v3: 3018

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Why nerf paralyze.. Its like the worst 8 sec cc already.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • RBG: 384

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

View PostSaikx, on 30 January 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

If the deep change goes through, it will be from 5sec deep to 3sec. SO blizzard wants to force every mage into firespec now or what is this retarded shit

Edit: also orcshamans sitting in 2sec deep and getting 30% heal for free and actually KEEPING THE LIFE will be fun to kill.
I don't get it with all these changes they basically buff cleaves and restoshamans and nerf casters.

I mean theres not enough KFCs out there so next Patch you will actually get a rotation of KFC/PHD when you queue 3v3 instead of just 20 KFCs in a row, thank you blizzard

KFC won't be nearly as good as it is right now, warriors will be okayish. Rogues and DK's will be the new ferals and warriors. The deep freeze glyph was unnecessarily  and effectively increased the duration of the stun by 1 second anyways, probably not the ideal way to go about changing it, but it was a stupid glyph.

View PostDizp, on 30 January 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

It was being turned into a physical debuff, meaning it would be undispellable, blind on a 15 second cooldown, couldnt go live like that.

For the most part these are good changes, things still need to be tweaked a bit, DKs are probably going to be absurd since they already have the highest damage of anyone.

#30 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

3 sec from the front, clearly op.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#31 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

DKs need the stun. They have 0 peels/cc.If this stun is in a bad form i accept it but they rly some cc/peel mechanisms

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

View Postbrosearch, on 30 January 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

my bad i forgot it replaces blink.

it does the exact same thing as blink, but it gives you rocket speed for 1.5sec. (more or less 10yards) so 20sec = 20yards while blink is 24 unless im brainwashed+

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2573

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostRadejjj, on 31 January 2013 - 12:26 AM, said:

KFC won't be nearly as good as it is right now, warriors will be okayish. Rogues and DK's will be the new ferals and warriors. The deep freeze glyph was unnecessarily  and effectively increased the duration of the stun by 1 second anyways, probably not the ideal way to go about changing it, but it was a stupid glyph.

It was being turned into a physical debuff, meaning it would be undispellable, blind on a 15 second cooldown, couldnt go live like that.

For the most part these are good changes, things still need to be tweaked a bit, DKs are probably going to be absurd since they already have the highest damage of anyone.

you forgott. Nerf Stun > repetence > blind > Silence(??)
( •_•)>■-■ (■_■) my name is agent Blood elf. Blood elf paladin.

• Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • RBG: 384

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostZerlog, on 31 January 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

you forgott. Nerf Stun > repetence > blind > Silence(??)
( •_•)>■-■ (■_■) my name is agent Blood elf. Blood elf paladin.
That's being nerfed already, or atleast being made more difficult to get off.

#35 maarko

maarko
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

View PostDizp, on 30 January 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

I think it was nerfed due to the fact that it is undispellable. Pretty shitty as server lag already makes these back/front abilities pretty annoying to use as is.

Edited by maarko, 31 January 2013 - 01:53 AM.

Spoiler

#36 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

View PostSaikx, on 30 January 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

Actually it would make sense if the Deep nerf would only hit Firemages, since Fire is the only spec that's able to kill anything in a Deep.

Retarded change though, I see no reason to bring a frostmage into a team tbh if this goes live. Funny how the whole class is so sensible to a "minor" nerfs like this.

Edited by Crawthz, 31 January 2013 - 02:21 AM.

www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#37 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostCrawthz, on 31 January 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Actually it would make sense if the Deep nerf would only hit Firemages, since Fire is the only spec that's able to kill anything in a Deep.

Retarded change though, I see no reason to bring a frostmage into a team tbh if this goes live. Funny how the whole class is so sensible to a "minor" nerfs like this.
Can no longer solo in deep

Why bring mage :(

#38 Guest_Talbadar_*

Guest_Talbadar_*

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Base Deep Freeze has a 1 sec longer duration. So a mage with the Glyph of Deep Freeze will see no change, but a mage without the glyph will have a slightly better Deep Freeze.

#39 Crawthz

Crawthz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostTalbadar, on 31 January 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Base Deep Freeze has a 1 sec longer duration. So a mage with the Glyph of Deep Freeze will see no change, but a mage without the glyph will have a slightly better Deep Freeze.

Is he referring it to 5.2 or 5.1?
If 5.1, then it's 5sec Base Deep, 4sec glyphed
If 5.2, then it's 4sec Base Deep, 3sec glyphed

View PostZerud, on 31 January 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Can no longer solo in deep

Why bring mage :(

Frostmages doesn't solo anything in a deep, sorry to break it to you.
www.twitch.tv/crawthz - Gladiator Frostmage stream, please follow!

#40 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

So does that mean deep will be 5 sec again? (4 sec/off GCD with glyph?)
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<