• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostLeyania, on 30 January 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

yeah for sure man, you might have dreamd about me saying to wintrade the fucking team. weren't you the idiot, who didn't know what stats to go for as firemage in the most broken season ever in WoW? wasn't you the one, who just randomly queued into RLS teams, which were getting boosted by Geru & friends and gave them our whole mmr from 2.5+ down to 2.3k heh?
so please stop talking shit, you fucking retard.
And before "trading" to #1 with Shogen in the team "GUTER WINTRADER XY" which was obviously NOT SERIOUS (don't know if a lowbrain idiot like you knows that this "trade" was not serious), i was playing KFC on 2.5k rating, with our Sherlock Silencxz.
Yeah i thought i would get #1 from the obvious MMR-wintrade-team, right? Do you really think there are ppl out there, who believe in such bullshit? So please don't talk shit, you don't know about, or do you have Screens like our sherlock Silencxz, to prove the trueness of ur senseless post?
Also who cares about this game, wintrading to #1 when the system is broken anyways, we just abused the system for fun and not for getting Gladiator or higher cap, i left a 2.5k Team, coz i knew the ladder would get resetted and now i am legit on nearly 2.5k again, so where is ur fucking problem?
You have forgotten to add, that you just achieved ur rating by sniping :) really skillful.
In addition to all this bullshit, i have also to mention, that "LEYANIA BOMBENGÜRTELX" is not my team and i've also never been in this team. It's just some really idiotic joke of the well known "wintrader" Shogen. :)

And i can sign that Shogen isn't involved in the #1 trade of Ryle, they just joined the already existing team and played some kitty in it, so how can you know, that this team is being used for exploiting/trading/whatever? So why all the fucking hate coz a retarded game? Get a life man, and please fix ur ugly face Razghulx, never seen such an ugly person like you (just saw ur face, while u were streaming @ twitch, maybe that's the reason for being so mad bra :))

ah and i forgot, you didn't kick me out of the team, i just left, after we just lost like 200 rating playing with Shogen and just quitted this game for this ridiculous season.

Dude, we even playing the same game? you begged over and over to play with me and vurion when we first got to emberstorm, we took you in, vurion couldnt play anymore, we got tuppy, you failed when you suggested wintrading and then I kicked you

Your story makes no sense, first I'm this badass queuing into our counter RLS loosing alot of games (yes, true, that happened, I just wanna queue dont give a fuck wich comp we meet) and then apparently when we play with a multi rank 1 holypaladin instead of you, we sniped teams? I frapsed almost every game, we met RLS all the way to gladiator, legit games, against some of the better teams on the BG including the rank 1 team.
You blame me on loosing 200 rating queueing into RLS, so you suggest we snipe teams and dodge teams? But you accuse me of doing so?

As to wich stats to go for as a firemage, I was the only firemage with haste for a loooong while aswell as world's highest firemage on misery BG as affliction/holypally/firemage, not some shitty BG so obviously I know fuck all about firemages, for some reason you think that it was idiotic going haste but it ended up being one of the best era's for firemages in WoW. If you're clueless, please, don't speak.

But if you're so innocent, why do you feel so offended? I didn't offend you, merely stated the fact you wanted to wintrade and I kicked you from team - and now you admitt you wintraded 'but it wasn't to serious?' so yeah, it's fine to wintrade if you do it for shits and giggles :D

Edited by Razghul, 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#22 Leyania

Leyania
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostRazghul, on 30 January 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

If you're so innocent, why do you feel so offended? I didn't offend you, merely stated the fact you wanted to wintrade and I kicked you from team.

you didn't offend me? lol? is that a joke? You are talking shit about wintrading and stuff and i've never talked about trading, there were like 100 rating to go, we couldn't even think about trading. And bullshit #2 is that you say, you kicked me out of the team, which is not true.
The last time we played together was with Shogen, then Shogen and I flamed each other and i just ragequitted out of the team. After that you tried to play with a restodruid, I think it was nikez and just lost more rating and Shogen just left the team. Before we played with Shogen you were always whispering me "Tuppy can't play defensive, he never drags the opponents back" and shit like that.

After a while you just realizied that haste sucks and stacked crit FINALLY and played with Tuppy and Bravez again, who obviously carried you, coz you were not doing much dmg for a fucking broken firemage in this season, so shut the fuck up, lying that you kicked me out of the team, coz i wanted to wintrade, that's bullshit and you know it urself, just as the fact, that we abused the System for fun, to show everybody how ridiculous and bugged this game is.

Why are you even pointing these things out now? Why do you even involve my name in this topic? where is the point? you just see that a team, which was obviously abused for wintrading, is named as I am and you begin hating? Totally senseless and especially brainless.

Edited by Leyania, 30 January 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#23 Razghul

Razghul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostLeyania, on 30 January 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

you didn't offend me? lol? is that a joke? You are talking shit about wintrading and stuff and i've never talked about trading, there were like 100 rating to go, we couldn't even think about trading. And bullshit #2 is that you say, you kicked me out of the team, which is not true. The last time we played together was with Shogen, then Shogen and I flamed each other and i just ragequitted out of the team. After that you tried to play with a restodruid, I think it was nikez and just lost more rating and Shogen just left the team. After a while you just realizied that haste sucks and stacked crit FINALLY and played with Tuppy and Bravez again, who obviously carried you, coz you were not doing much dmg for a fucking broken firemage in this season, so shut the fuck up, lying that you kicked me out of the team, coz i wanted to wintrade, that's bullshit and you know it urself.

I never went crit fire, so who's full of bullshit? As to wether bravez carries me, I don't disagree, I thank every season I got glad to my partners, everyone knows that, all my viewers on stream know that. I don't claim to be the best, so won't disregard getting ''carried'' by good healers.

Do you even lift?

Edited by Razghul, 30 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#24 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Nice 1on1 conversation going on there.
You both seem like complete idiots btw.

#25 Leyania

Leyania
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/2/0

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yeah i don't do so too, but you are just pointing out the fact, that I wintraded to #1 when the System was bugged and i did it for FUN, do you even know what fun is? Or do you really think I was doing this for higher cap or to get #1? XD Seriously if you are thinking such bullshit, you are really dumb. I already told you, that I played on 2.5k before I've left my team to trade a little for fun, coz arena was broken anyways. I didn't even had the aim to go for #1 we were just on Skype and were laughing, but i think you don't know what it is, to have some fun and don't give a shit about getting banned & stuff.
So PLEASE shut the fuck up now.

And who cares how your girlfriend looks like? Posting a pic of ur girlfriend is really poor dude :)

oh forgot: I'm out, don't wanna waste more time with ppl having a really low iq :(
and to answer your final question, yeah i do lift and I surely lift more than you.

Edited by Leyania, 30 January 2013 - 06:46 PM.

#26 Razghul

Razghul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

View PostLeyania, on 30 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

And who cares how your girlfriend looks like? Posting a pic of ur girlfriend is really poor dude :)

oh forgot: I'm out, don't wanna waste more time with ppl having a really low iq :(
and to answer your final question, yeah i do lift and I surely lift more than you.

When did I do that?
IQ: 148
Max bench: 125kg 4 reps no spotter

High Five.

#27 proffset

proffset
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 0/2/2/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2553
  • 3v3: 2958
  • RBG: 2010

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostRazghul, on 30 January 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

When did I do that?

High Five.

Haha I dont really care about your little 1v1 fight here but it was actually hillarious that you edited your post before where you linked your GF+you ( http://imgur.com/EjD5YBu had it in my history still) and then came back asking when you did it :~)

#28 Mattadoro

Mattadoro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1815
  • 3v3: 2135
  • RBG: 1332
  • LocationGAINSville, The Gym

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

idiot gf cant even locate where the camera is 1/10 would not bang
Posted Image

#29 Razghul

Razghul
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

View Postproffset, on 30 January 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Haha I dont really care about your little 1v1 fight here but it was actually hillarious that you edited your post before where you linked your GF+you ( http://imgur.com/EjD5YBu had it in my history still) and then came back asking when you did it :~)

I missclicked it thats why I instantly deleted it, was meant for skype
Yeah I asked cause he thinks I ''used'' it in some way, oh well

Leyania #1 wintrader

#30 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostRazghul, on 30 January 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

When did I do that?

High Five.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the NASA Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mars, and I have over 300 confirmed launches. I am trained in rocket science and I'm the top astronaut in the entire US space program. You are nothing to me but just another planet. I will orbit you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this solar system, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of aerospace engineers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the launch, maggot. The launch that launches the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can launch you to the moon in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rocket science, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and I will use it to its full extent to launch your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will launch shit all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Edited by Z4muZ, 31 January 2013 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Omglockzorx

Omglockzorx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 2284

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostLeyania, on 30 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Yeah i don't do so too, but you are just pointing out the fact, that I wintraded to #1 when the System was bugged and i did it for FUN, do you even know what fun is?
You really seem to be all about the fun aswell ;)

#32 Vipon

Vipon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2396

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

could someone pls do a tl:dr of all this

#33 Seraphime

Seraphime
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Onyxia
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

The most stupid people play World of Warcraft.

#34 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

#35 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2487
  • 5v5: 2641
  • RBG: 576

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostZ4muZ, on 31 January 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the NASA Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mars, and I have over 300 confirmed launches. I am trained in rocket science and I'm the top astronaut in the entire US space program. You are nothing to me but just another planet. I will orbit you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this solar system, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of aerospace engineers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the launch, maggot. The launch that launches the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can launch you to the moon in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rocket science, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and I will use it to its full extent to launch your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will launch shit all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This started out pretty funny, and sounded alot like Bailamos, then it just went overboard.  6/10

#36 jigglybiggly

jigglybiggly
  • Junkies

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

@ Silencxz and Leyania why do you care about #1 anyway?

As far as I remember, you got shit on by ligor/rambo/pain wls, when the season started and you were 2,4+ with broken KFC....

#37 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostVengeânce1296684277, on 31 January 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

This started out pretty funny, and sounded alot like Bailamos, then it just went overboard.  6/10

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life
Posted Image

#38 Surel

Surel
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1727
  • 3v3: 1891
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

#39 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostSurel, on 31 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
USA! US- WAIT, GERMANY! GERMANY! GERMANY!

#40 Carajo

Carajo
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aman'Thul
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2094
  • 3v3: 2449

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic