Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

RBG banwave!

blizzard: 2 - wintraders: 0

  • Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#81 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3167
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostSweatyfingrs, on 31 January 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

Nobody is claiming their rating is "legit" or flexing their dicks or anything.  It's just stupid that I am having action taken against my account because it took them months to fix this and they are trying to act like its the players faults that their game was flawed.
Are you saying that it's Blizzard's fault that wintrading actually works so it isn't the wintraders fault for doing it?
LOL, can only come from the WoW community.

#82 affix

affix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 4313
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 2479

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostHyrmine, on 31 January 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Are you saying that it's Blizzard's fault that wintrading actually works so it isn't the wintraders fault for doing it?
LOL, can only come from the WoW community.
I think he's saying that legitimately queuing and accidentally playing against wintrade teams should not result in you getting banned

#83 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 66
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

anybody can confirm that wintraders got banned in eu?Nobody got banned in my server

#84 Yipek

Yipek
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 5
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2066

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

don't think so, nobody on my serwer didn't got ban either.

#85 Gsgsgsgsgs

Gsgsgsgsgs

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

View PostSweatyfingrs, on 31 January 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

Nobody is claiming their rating is "legit" or flexing their dicks or anything.  It's just stupid that I am having action taken against my account because it took them months to fix this and they are trying to act like its the players faults that their game was flawed.

Banned for 3 days...ok.
People who qued rbgs into ghost teams got illegitimate rating, and most people who whore rbgs knew they would que into those teams, get over it. Complaining is soo 45 hours ago...

Edited by Gsgsgsgsgs, 31 January 2013 - 07:58 PM.


#86 Khra

Khra
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 71
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 959

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Anyone saying that is unfair to get banned and rating reset for queing against wintraders, no, a lot of people were queing late night just to farm them, is like an exploit so you deserve it, plus if you are good enough you can farm that rating in like two days so its not big deal, tho a lot of people i know didnt get banned for quein against wintraders so i think many people are liars...

#87 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 198
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostSupervagos, on 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

anybody can confirm that wintraders got banned in eu?Nobody got banned in my server

i know people that are banned in EU. armory will update after a logout. but first they need to login whats hard if you are temp banned.
players who already had a 72h ban are now perma banned. gear will not be deleted as it was after arena banwave.

check out armory RBG ranking next week so you will see how many people are reseted.

View Postaffix, on 31 January 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I think he's saying that legitimately queuing and accidentally playing against wintrade teams should not result in you getting banned

true!
Posted Image

#88 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Posts: 66
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Zera nobody got banned on my server and they are playing normally without reset from wednesday.This is why im so curious about.I saw every wintrader online playing with their ratings untouched

#89 sibellx

sibellx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2334
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Maybe blizzard thought about it abit since my ban got withdrawed but the 0 rating stands.

Can logg in now 2013-02-01 12.15


" You can log in again after the suspension has passed at: 2013-02-01 23:23."

#90 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1484
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

View Postsibellx, on 01 February 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Maybe blizzard thought about it abit since my ban got withdrawed but the 0 rating stands.

Can logg in now 2013-02-01 12.15


" You can log in again after the suspension has passed at: 2013-02-01 23:23."
Nice you had to wait 11 hours less then u thought to be able to log in again :D slightly depressing thinking about how many of the people who got banned have nothing better to do then sit infront of a log in screen and spam log in attempts for 3 days :( that or spend 3 days on the phone to blizzard bitching about it xD

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 01 February 2013 - 11:55 AM.

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#91 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 01 February 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Nice you had to wait 11 hours less then u thought to be able to log in again :D slightly depressing thinking about how many of the people who got banned have nothing better to do then sit infront of a log in screen and spam log in attempts for 3 days :( that or spend 3 days on the phone to blizzard bitching about it xD

You're obviously talking of your own experiences. Don't even deny it nerd
Posted Image

#92 sibellx

sibellx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2334
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 01 February 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Nice you had to wait 11 hours less then u thought to be able to log in again :D slightly depressing thinking about how many of the people who got banned have nothing better to do then sit infront of a log in screen and spam log in attempts for 3 days :( that or spend 3 days on the phone to blizzard bitching about it xD

Not really I just wrote 1 ticket on the support Bnet. And there isnt really anything left to do in wow atm so ill just stick to Playing lol ^^

#93 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1484
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostApplejackxD, on 01 February 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:



You're obviously talking of your own experiences. Don't even deny it nerd
Fuck, busted :)










xD jk wasn't lucky enough to be banned :(

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM.

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#94 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 1212
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 01 February 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Fuck, busted :)










xD jk wasn't lucky enough to be banned :(

No but I'm sure you've been banned sometime before :D
Posted Image

#95 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 1484
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostApplejackxD, on 01 February 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

No but I'm sure you've been banned sometime before :D
please why are u bringing up the pain i had at lvl 70 when my freshly dinged rogue got banned for like 5 hours after being left in av for a whole weekend, and the ban expired before i even got back :D:D

Hakfu said:

My personal opinion about why PHD/ATC/Beastcleave are not being that succesful on Tournaments is that in many cases it relies on the enemy making an error...In a sense, that makes them the underdog...Hunter's have never really been that OP. People just have the image that hunters should be something to be stomped over

#96 Tehflayz

Tehflayz
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Legion
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 35
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2056
  • LocationFUKN JERSEY

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Blizzard still hasn't done anything right. I'm looking at the ladder for my own realm, none of these kids are banned or reset and obviously win-traded.

Posted Image

Going further into it, every single one of them got their achievements from nearly 1500-2400 within two or three days. Their gear all sucks, and half of them are in blues and greens. I don't really care much for RBGs, but I do care about the fact that people were wrongfully suspended for queuing into these people who abused the system.

Seriously, what is it going to take for Blizzard to take the appropriate actions for once? At what point will they actually sit down, look at each other and say 'we fucked up, lets fix it', and take more than 5 minutes to pick people's names out of a hat and ban them saying they win-traded.

#97 Chancesz

Chancesz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 118
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2329

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

unbanned early with an apology email stating i will be compensated extra gametime/rating restored. looks like they DID NOT mean to ban people who queued into win traders by accident - makes all you forum trolls looks pretty fucking stupid

hi hilde :P

#98 Yemina

Yemina
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 46
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostChancesz, on 01 February 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

unbanned early with an apology email stating i will be compensated extra gametime/rating restored. looks like they DID NOT mean to ban people who queued into win traders by accident - makes all you forum trolls looks pretty fucking stupid

hi hilde :P

Same here. :)

#99 Khra

Khra
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 71
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 959

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

People that got reset need to login and logout first thats why you are seeing them like that, blizz banned a lot of wintraders

#100 Moreudirl

Moreudirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 130
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2481

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

^^they unbanned everyone who wasnt "wintrading" honestly i think they realized no one cares about rbg rating and that they should be grateful people like bailamos or ABN even make groups 10 hours a day





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blizzard: 2 - wintraders: 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<