RBG banwave!

blizzard: 2 - wintraders: 0

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

i give up, not sure why im bothering to reason with someone who's forum name is poobandit in the first place. the fact that one of your friends tells you he never boosted anyone and got banned obviously proves beyond any doubt that every single one of the rbg related bans that got handed out had absolutely nothing to do with anyone selling any rbg boosts this season

congratulations there was a time in the world when i was 15 years old, i wont even bother to argue with you after this post because you are misinformed. there was rarely a carry in abn's group (if ever there was one) and yet his entire group got banned pls explain. have u never heard of deductive reasoning at all? the chances of the ban being for account boosting is so fucking  little considering people that never account shared got banned yet you cant deny that everyone that rbgs above 2.2 has fought a exploit team

k u are 2676 rbg rating and not banned, lucky

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 01:37 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#42 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

congratulations there was a time in the world when i was 15 years old, i wont even bother to argue with you after this post because you are misinformed. there was rarely a carry in abn's group (if ever there was one) and yet his entire group got banned pls explain. have u never heard of deductive reasoning at all? the chances of the ban being for account boosting is so fucking  little considering people that never account shared got banned yet you cant deny that everyone that rbgs above 2.2 has fought a exploit team

WOW, you are actually dumb as fuck, if you queue rbg every fucking morning at 6 am, when there is no legit team quing (obviously), you farm wintraders for 2 months every day, and u wonder why u got banned.

You're using wintraders to get highraiting, and don't even deny it. It's common fucking sense that no person in their right mind queue rbg 6 in the morning so what do you expect. You actually deserve a permban for being this stupid.

#43 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostDizp, on 30 January 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

WOW, you are actually dumb as fuck, if you queue rbg every fucking morning at 6 am, when there is no legit team quing (obviously), you farm wintraders for 2 months every day, and u wonder why u got banned.

You're using wintraders to get highraiting, and don't even deny it. It's common fucking sense that no person in their right mind queue rbg 6 in the morning so what do you expect. You actually deserve a permban for being this stupid.

lol this is the biggest conclusion jumper i have ever seen, read my previous posts with the guy

#44 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

People who queued into wintraders excessively, got banned
People who didn't queue into wintraders excessively but did boosts this season, got banned

Gz on there never being a carry in abn's group, guess that means you fall into the first category then

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 January 2013 - 02:38 PM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#45 CGK

CGK
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

get banned for playing in abn's rbg group, never wintraded a game because every team just leaves due to having no chance to win.  blizzard clearly did their research
<3

#46 Sweatyfingrs

Sweatyfingrs

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

Yeah Chanimal how dare you play at nighttime, didn't you see that in Blizzards TOS that you have to go to bed at 9pm?

See, I can post stupid shit too

Edit: You can't honestly blame players for queuing when it's required for maximum cap.  It was inevitable to hit win traders if you simply played the game.  People should be allowed to queue whenever the fuck they want.  It's blizzards fault that it took them MONTHS to even address this problem even existed when it was obvious as fuck it was going on.

Edited by Sweatyfingrs, 30 January 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Posted Image

#47 Vioz

Vioz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2215

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Qued into win trades daily. Qued only in the afternoon and "prime time." The only person banned in my group was Urthona most likely because he qued at night with Bailimos. I am thinking the real reason for the ban is so some of these gaymers may finally take a shower.

#48 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

People who queued into wintraders excessively, got banned
People who didn't queue into wintraders excessively but did boosts this season, got banned

Gz on there never being a carry in abn's group, guess that means you fall into the first category then

the vast majority of rbg players q'd into a wintrader at one point or another, your logical reasoning is just terrible, you're lumping in people that did boosts as part of the reason but it could just be a coincidence - in fact im almost certain it is a coincidence

why are you so adamant about it being the reason for people gettin banned?

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

He also did a very large number of boosts and even streamed occasionally while logged into a boost character, so what was your point? xD

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Ok they did a ban wave and just happened to get lucky with a large number of known popular boosters getting banned, obviously was not targeted at all, and you have starcookie levels of insider information so you know this for a fact xD
so convinced that boosts got targeted not wintraders at the start now this, i mean clearly because u didnt get banned at 2676 rating (obvious wintrade, lucky) that the ban was targeted at boosts not wintrades

xD hahahaha xD xD xD

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#49 Methacus

Methacus
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 0/0/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Boosted people (for gold but still), faced wintraders, at 2.9k cr almost (so is 80% of our team) and didnt get banned. Our boomkin however did get banned while he's been playing with us for almost the entire season! Sick system.

For real though, this banwave is the most idiotic thing ever as long as they don't fix the alt f4 (or now the taskmanager) close client crap and in combination with that reset everyone. Theres literally zero point to it

#50 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostSweatyfingrs, on 30 January 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

Yeah Chanimal how dare you play at nighttime, didn't you see that in Blizzards TOS that you have to go to bed at 9pm?

See, I can post stupid shit too

Edit: You can't honestly blame players for queuing when it's required for maximum cap.  It was inevitable to hit win traders if you simply played the game.  People should be allowed to queue whenever the fuck they want.  It's blizzards fault that it took them MONTHS to even address this problem even existed when it was obvious as fuck it was going on.

hmm, you don't actually play if you queue at nighttime. What you do is you queue up, tab out and wait 10 mins, click join battle, tab out, click leave battleground - repeat.

You are not forced to do rbgs. if you really feel forced to to them and feel like you cant play the game without doing rbgs then just quit the game. You can get 3000cap fairly easy from arenas which is more than enough.

Anyways, I understand it is frustrating if you got banned for actually geting ur raiting 100% legit (as legit it can be, geting at least a few wintrader teams is unavoidable). But I have a feeling that a lot of you people who complain did at least something who could have lead to you beeing banned. Of course if you queue at night one time a week or something cus its the only time u can play, what can you do about it? But if you do like abn and a lot of other people and do it every morning for a month or two then of course you'll get banned, and you deserve it.

#51 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

nvm boys.

Edited by Jinngofagswag, 30 January 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#52 Charlieday

Charlieday
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/1
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostDizp, on 30 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

hmm, you don't actually play if you queue at nighttime. What you do is you queue up, tab out and wait 10 mins, click join battle, tab out, click leave battleground - repeat.

You are not forced to do rbgs. if you really feel forced to to them and feel like you cant play the game without doing rbgs then just quit the game. You can get 3000cap fairly easy from arenas which is more than enough.

Anyways, I understand it is frustrating if you got banned for actually geting ur raiting 100% legit (as legit it can be, geting at least a few wintrader teams is unavoidable). But I have a feeling that a lot of you people who complain did at least something who could have lead to you beeing banned. Of course if you queue at night one time a week or something cus its the only time u can play, what can you do about it? But if you do like abn and a lot of other people and do it every morning for a month or two then of course you'll get banned, and you deserve it.

Live in different timezone, get banned. You should be a become a game dev genius

#53 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

so convinced that boosts got targeted not wintraders at the start now this, i mean clearly because u didnt get banned at 2676 rating (obvious wintrade, lucky) that the ban was targeted at boosts not wintrades

xD hahahaha xD xD xD
You might wana check the eu ladders before you post shit about 2676 being obviously wintraded, an average "wintraded" eu rating is around 3000 with the highest people being at around 3.4k - 3.5k. 2676 is as legit as is possible with overall rating inflation, and still less then I had last season, but thanks for bothering to check my armory:)

You have just as much evidence that this ban wave in no way targeted boosters as I have that it partly targeted boosters, so I guess we will just agree to disagree poobandit you fountain of knowledge and wisdom ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAYS HE NEVER BOOSTED EVER AND HE GOT BANNED SO THE OTHER TWO MILLION PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED MUST NOT HAVE BOOSTED EITHER ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A RETARDED MONGALOID

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 January 2013 - 04:41 PM.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#54 vomite

vomite
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1328

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

shouldve just banned people above 3k and reset evrything to 2,2k...

Edited by vomite, 30 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.

#55 Leonardo

Leonardo
  • Junkies
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Any real team that queues at 2.4k indirectly helps the system by curbing the success of wintraders.
>>Like my Facebook Page!

Posted Image

#56 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View Postvomite, on 30 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

shouldve just banned people above 3k and reset evrything to 2,2k...
Everyone and their mother who was above 2.2 would have bitched just as much

View PostLeonardo, on 30 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Any real team that queues at 2.4k indirectly helps the system by curbing the success of wintraders.
Actually the opposite, the wintraded mmr should not have been there in the first place so any 2.4 team that queued hurt the system by spreading the mmr around and causing the wintraders to have to queue more to complete their boosts

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 January 2013 - 04:49 PM.

#57 Dizp

Dizp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostCharlieday, on 30 January 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

Live in different timezone, get banned. You should be a become a game dev genius

it's still gonna be really late, or really early all over us if you for example queue 6am cet. But that's not the point. The point is quing 15 times every night into wintraders will get you banned, and should get you banned, how can you even defend this..

If you queue really early in the morning or late night, then there arent any teams playing, maybe one but that's it. 90% of the teams u'll face will be wintrading teams, so ure kinda quing into them by purpose, if wintrading wouldnt exist you wouldnt get any queue pop. Would you still be playing at these times? No

So saying that you only play nighttime is just dumb, cus you wouldnt be playing if it wasnt for wintraders. Which makes wintraders the sole reason you queue at these times, which means you're abusing somethings that's bad for the game and should result in a ban.

Edited by Dizp, 30 January 2013 - 04:51 PM.

#58 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

You might wana check the eu ladders before you post shit about 2676 being obviously wintraded, an average "wintraded" eu rating is around 3000 with the highest people being at around 3.4k - 3.5k. 2676 is as legit as is possible with overall rating inflation, and still less then I had last season, but thanks for bothering to check my armory:)

You have just as much evidence that this ban wave in no way targeted boosters as I have that it partly targeted boosters, so I guess we will just agree to disagree poobandit you fountain of knowledge and wisdom ONE OF MY FRIENDS SAYS HE NEVER BOOSTED EVER AND HE GOT BANNED SO THE OTHER TWO MILLION PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED MUST NOT HAVE BOOSTED EITHER ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A RETARDED MONGALOID

you're very hypocritical for claiming utter certaincy about the ban being targeted at boosters where your only evidence is yourself and i have multiple people i know who didn't account share/boost get banned

but thank you for proving my point, you seem to be in love with my name

Posted Image

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#59 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

Everyone just calm down, a break from wow isn't necessarily a bad thing. Let's look at the positives of this situation.
  • you will actually get some sunlight for a change.
  • possibility for social interaction with opposite sex in real life (other than mom).
  • an opportunity to reconsider your current lifestyle.
With all these possibilities in mind we, together as friends, can make our 3 day suspension a productive one.
www.twitch.tv/wowser8

#60 Charlieday

Charlieday
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/0/1
  • RBG: 2278

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostDizp, on 30 January 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

it's still gonna be really late, or really early all over us if you for example queue 6am cet. But that's not the point. The point is quing 15 times every night into wintraders will get you banned, and should get you banned, how can you even defend this..

If you queue really early in the morning or late night, then there arent any teams playing, maybe one but that's it. 90% of the teams u'll face will be wintrading teams, so ure kinda quing into them by purpose, if wintrading wouldnt exist you wouldnt get any queue pop. Would you still be playing at these times? No

So saying that you only play nighttime is just dumb, cus you wouldnt be playing if it wasnt for wintraders. Which makes wintraders the sole reason you queue at these times, which means you're abusing somethings that's bad for the game and should result in a ban.

The 6am argument is simply stupid, 6am realm time ( Tich US ) is 10pm my time, so i pretty much have to put my life on hold if i want to get my rbg cap or just not play the game?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blizzard: 2 - wintraders: 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<