• Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

What makes you so sure the claims of the legitimate teams are actually true? Could be simply talk to move themselves into victimhood. I know people lose a lot of money if their boosted teams get reset and the paypal payment withdrawn, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not legit.

No one here knows for sure what happened and what the teams that got reset really do. Do you really think anyone would come forward and say - yeah I traded some games and boosted some chars, so I deserve the ban?

#22 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

View PostKreeds, on 30 January 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

Hildegard if your not licking khunas arse your talking bullshit, pls stfu already :S

This entire quote does not bring anything to anything. Go back to your dungeon.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#23 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

did you not read the ban email? exploiting / abuse of game mechanics does not mean account sharing / boosting. aside from that i know plenty of people who did not do carries / account share at all got banned
You realize they can ban you for whatever they want and call it whatever they want right? Those things you click accept on every time you install a patch actually do mean something. A well known rbg booster got a 3 day ban and his rating reset, so again, what's the problem with that?

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#24 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

the problem is that they banned legit ppl and left many boosters untouched.There, rocket science problem solved

#25 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

View PostSupervagos, on 30 January 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

the problem is that they banned legit ppl and left many boosters untouched.There, rocket science problem solved
Amazing how quickly everyone becomes legit just after a ban wave goes out :D

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#26 Supervagos

Supervagos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

who said anything about everyone ?stop making stuff up.There are legit players who got banned because they faced wintraders while they were qing

#27 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 30 January 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

What makes you so sure the claims of the legitimate teams are actually true? Could be simply talk to move themselves into victimhood. I know people lose a lot of money if their boosted teams get reset and the paypal payment withdrawn, but that doesn't change the fact that it's not legit.

No one here knows for sure what happened and what the teams that got reset really do. Do you really think anyone would come forward and say - yeah I traded some games and boosted some chars, so I deserve the ban?

yes i fought many exploit teams because i q'd with abn and bailamos but can't be helped when you sit 10minutes queues at primetime into an exploit team because everyone dodged/no one was qing... im not taking the moral high ground and -22ing myself + 20minutes of my life becos of that shit, queues are long enough

u just anger me because you dont even realise how wrong and uninformed you are

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

You realize they can ban you for whatever they want and call it whatever they want right? Those things you click accept on every time you install a patch actually do mean something. A well known rbg booster got a 3 day ban and his rating reset, so again, what's the problem with that?

sorry, not because i dont know people that have never done carries yet still got banned

u are borderline retarded, if legitimite people (i.e not boosters) get banned then the ban wasnt for boosting, but this is aj so who was logic?

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 12:03 PM.

twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#28 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 12:01 PM, said:

sorry, not because i dont know people that have never done carries yet still got banned

u are borderline retarded, if legitimite people (i.e not boosters) get banned then the ban wasnt for boosting, but this is aj so who was logic?
They also don't have to ban two different people for the same thing, even if the copy paste reasons given in the automatically sent email imply the reason was the same. They seemed to have banned anyone that, by their definition, benefitted excessively from queuing into win traders, and alongside that taken a nice punt at hitting most of the more well known boost individuals/groups.

By this point tho a full rbg rating reset for everyone would probably have been the most appropriate since everyone who queued has benefitted from rating inflation regardless if they queued into wintraders directly or not

#29 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

They also don't have to ban two different people for the same thing, even if the copy paste reasons given in the automatically sent email imply the reason was the same. They seemed to have banned anyone that, by their definition, benefitted excessively from queuing into win traders, and alongside that taken a nice punt at hitting most of the more well known boost individuals/groups.

By this point tho a full rbg rating reset for everyone would probably have been the most appropriate since everyone who queued has benefitted from rating inflation regardless if they queued into wintraders directly or not

so they ban for exploiting not for boosting u mong, they just happened to get lucky because most high rated rbg players do sells

#30 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

so they ban for exploiting not for boosting u mong, they just happened to get lucky because most high rated rbg players do sells
Ok they did a ban wave and just happened to get lucky with a large number of known popular boosters getting banned, obviously was not targeted at all, and you have starcookie levels of insider information so you know this for a fact xD

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 January 2013 - 12:25 PM.

#31 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

you still fail to realise that if you queue more than 5 rbgs a week you are bound to get an exploit team. this is the 8th clueless post you have made - how is resetting gear on legitimite players a wise thing? plenty of legitimite teams last season got reset by blizzard

Once again, queueing into traders did not get people banned. I queued into traders as did many others and did not get suspended. There are two reasons. First we reported the traders that showed up on the enemy team every single time and secondly I never boosted anyone and as third point we used abilities every time to not get touched by the automated ban system.

I never said that anyone could play RBG during the wintrade time and not face traders. What I said is that Blizzard can ban you for facing traders but most likely only does it if they have another reason for it. It's just way easier to explain the ban using wintrade than accplay. But there are many ways to track acc-plays. Little things like change of hotkeys and imidiate rating gain, to MAC address tracking or analyzing the computer spec WoW regulary tracks.This is nothing I have prove for, but it looks like a solid theory if you look at who got suspened for queueing into traders and who did not.

#32 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

2306 rating, didnt lose rating/get reset or banned, met a fair few win trade teams. Always queued weds or sat evening same times weekly. Wasn't intentional to queue into wintraders but it's always nice ;)

#33 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

Ok they did a ban wave and just happened to get lucky with a large number of known popular boosters getting banned, obviously was not targeted at all, and you have starcookie levels of insider information so you know this for a fact xD

it is called deductive reasoning, when a friend of mine has never played a carry in their life and gets banned for this (but fought wintrade teams a bunch) you can reason that it wasnt targeted at boosters..

View PostWildeHilde, on 30 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Once again, queueing into traders did not get people banned. I queued into traders as did many others and did not get suspended. There are two reasons. First we reported the traders that showed up on the enemy team every single time and secondly I never boosted anyone and as third point we used abilities every time to not get touched by the automated ban system.

I never said that anyone could play RBG during the wintrade time and not face traders. What I said is that Blizzard can ban you for facing traders but most likely only does it if they have another reason for it. It's just way easier to explain the ban using wintrade than accplay. But there are many ways to track acc-plays. Little things like change of hotkeys and imidiate rating gain, to MAC address tracking or analyzing the computer spec WoW regulary tracks.This is nothing I have prove for, but it looks like a solid theory if you look at who got suspened for queueing into traders and who did not.
you're just laughable. please go back and read the first few posts you made about this shit and you will cringe at how little brain you used

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 12:52 PM.

#34 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

i think we should all apply for jobs at bliz

#35 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostWildeHilde, on 30 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

I never boosted anyone

I can confirm that this is true.

Source: I independently thought about it.

#36 pedreboss

pedreboss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/1/0/0/1
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationYugoslavia

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Well deserved:)

#37 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

Im glad they did something because if they didnt next season would be a mes

Edited by Coldizzle, 30 January 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#38 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostPoobandit, on 30 January 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

it is called deductive reasoning, when a friend of mine has never played a carry in their life and gets banned for this (but fought wintrade teams a bunch) you can reason that it wasnt targeted at boosters..

you're just laughable. please go back and read the first few posts you made about this shit and you will cringe at how little brain you used

i give up, not sure why im bothering to reason with someone who's forum name is poobandit in the first place. the fact that one of your friends tells you he never boosted anyone and got banned obviously proves beyond any doubt that every single one of the rbg related bans that got handed out had absolutely nothing to do with anyone selling any rbg boosts this season

#39 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Queued into traders a few times and got nothing, i didn't go out of my way to push rating in anything this season tough.

Just kinda funny, always the same shit, people want action taken, Blizzard oblige, then you have everyone that has been caught run to these forums yelling on how Blizzard "failed". Make up your mind, if you want cheating to be rampant and live off selling WoW rating in your basement, stop asking Blizzard to fix this shit, but its not going to last forever either way since PvP would fall apparte quickly anyway (as this season showed) if it hapened.

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2309
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hildgarde just stop posting. Giving me cancer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blizzard: 2 - wintraders: 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<