Help

Blizzard Ddos

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#61 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

View Postthrudgel, on 30 January 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

Well if you must know, I was invited to several win trading groups and went along with it. I reported all the players and detailed to blizzard the methods. Very delusional indeed.

Your logic discredits your series of glad titles btw

It's just a game though, and the lack of sportsmanship here is evident. Do you think there is a better way to solve this? Nobody would be banned if there was some genius way to enlighten hackers/cheaters

jesus dude, stop trying to be the saint of world of warcraft RBGs you giant flamer, if you really cared that much you wouldn't even queue rbgs let alone willingly with wintraders (i don't believe you left every game) because if you do you are benefiting from exploiters one way or another.

US #1 hypocrite. you should be banned for associating with them and taking part of their groups willingly regardless of if you left or not
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#62 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

is it just me or is thrudgel/hildegard Lopez come again? possibly even wonderwoman status

Edited by Poobandit, 30 January 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#63 Niezeremake

Niezeremake
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

rofl noobs
[Shear]: tell Nieze to never speak shit when im legit

#64 Yemina

Yemina
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

View PostSaikx, on 30 January 2013 - 08:55 AM, said:

You deserve the ban the most

Care to explain? Seems like you know something I don't?

#65 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Should have been perma ban. Burn motherfuckers!
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#66 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostAnimalcrackr, on 30 January 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

why is this idiot content editor even talking in this thread? Fuck up idiot

because he's actually mature enough to argue without being offensive to someone, not like you mate. rather take your access than his ones.

#67 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostTteSPORTSDoomsen, on 30 January 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

because he's actually mature enough to argue without being offensive to someone, not like you mate. rather take your access than his ones.

re-read his post and you will see that he did not even bother to read in to what happened and jumped to conclusions

#68 Chancesz

Chancesz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2329

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

reading hildewhatavers posts is actually funny. it is UNAVOIDABLE to play against win traders at high rbg ratings.

#69 Ciarzx

Ciarzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2404

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 30 January 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

And you know that because? And please don't say because they said its for exploiters xD

The friends of mine who got banned queued legit over the last few weeks 2 of which I know for sure haven't boosted this season. I'm not saying everyone's innocent, I'm just saying there is a large amount of collateral damage in terms of people who queued legit getting fucked over by trader groups.
My twitch follows are much appreciated!

#70 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

View PostChancesz, on 30 January 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

reading hildewhatavers posts is actually funny. it is UNAVOIDABLE to play against win traders at high rbg ratings.
Like a gun to your head making you keep pressing the queue button?

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#71 Ziqoo

Ziqoo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostAnimalcrackr, on 30 January 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

The CSR I spoke to on the phone told me what to do if wintrade teams continue to Q. He stated that if you get a wintrade team, you should immediately leave the RBG or Arena and instantly report it. So instead of benefiting from wintrade teams, we should be punished for playing.

He is clueless, if you queue up, join, face a wintrader team, leave and your team still wins the game (which they will coz its wintraders) you will still get your points, even if you left. Shows how much they know about PvP when their own solution doesn't do shit lmao

#72 gangstalicious

gangstalicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

stop being scumbags

#73 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

View Postkannetixx, on 30 January 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

lol @ people defending themselves saying they didnt win trade or exploit but only boosted...

fuck you.... you are just as much an epidemic to the game as the win traders / exploiters.
haha +1

#74 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostZiqoo, on 30 January 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

He is clueless, if you queue up, join, face a wintrader team, leave and your team still wins the game (which they will coz its wintraders) you will still get your points, even if you left. Shows how much they know about PvP when their own solution doesn't do shit lmao
thought it was obvious he means the whole team should leave, so the game ends in a draw and no1 wins/loses

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#75 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Really wish people had a clue of what they were talking about. You truly believe a 3 day ban is neccesary, sorry i beat every "real" team and when they dodge you get exploit teams that blizzard can't even fix for months due to being an oblivious, dogshit company

Ps. Never qued rbgs early morning. Even during rbg "primetime" you could get these teams when trying to q into real players

Edited by flannelsoff, 30 January 2013 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image

#76 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

View PostChancesz, on 30 January 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

You are delusional if you thought you could keep queueing and not eventually get into some type of trouble.

To be clear, I started doing some rbgs, and after getting a few wintrading teams I decided to not play RBGs until this shit got fixed. I figured they would ban & reset gear, you guys got off lucky.

Not to say that it is necessarily your fault for playing Blizzard's game, but after the "arena exploit" bans earlier this season - every one of you should have seen it coming.

Edited by Regent, 30 January 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#77 boomroasted

boomroasted
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2209

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

dang guys, a 72 hour suspenion.  must be time to go outside or something.

#78 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

I had a chance to talk to Ghostcrawler(Greg of course since we're on a first person basis).  He was super helpful and instantly unbanned my account.  He also mentioned he's been working with side by side with Hildegarde. Apparently he gave ghostcrawler the sneaky idea to implement bans for boosting but actually say they're for wintrading.

#79 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

If Blizzard had a reputation for fixing problems like this quickly and effectively, I'm sure people would've been much more willing to leave the RBGs with exploiting teams knowing that the wintrading teams would be reset.  Biggest "if".

#80 Keiret

Keiret
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Does this mean people MIGHT queue arena? Woo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<