• Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1925
  • 3v3: 2209
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostMethacus, on 30 January 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

Fine, i know people who got paid as well, didnt get banned either. Still doesnt change the fact that this banwave is stupid as long as they dont actually fix the problem

Not really. Blizzard have said that exploiting and wintrading is against the rules and people still do it. Their first port of call shouldn't be to "fix the problem", it should be to ban the people who are going out of their way to exploit, as they will continue to do it if another way is found. (in a way it's the same with tmorph. The fact that literally nobody has been banned for it means that people will continue to do it because it seems safe. Eventually when Blizz realize they can't fix it, they'll send out a ban-wave and people will think it's Blizzard being mean).

View PostBraindance, on 11 October 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Go listen to some Bieber shit and leave me alone fucko.

#102 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1558
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 2322
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

The level of ignorance in this thread surrounding these issues is astounding. As the old Mark Twain adage goes, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt". Negligence is the one word to sum up Blizzard and it's dealings with the PvP community much less the RBG community. And yet, it need not be so. It would take just a minute re-allocation of resources to have someone properly review and ban accordingly. How many on this thread actually realize that they banned everyone who did not win trade and no one who did? How many on this thread realize the atrocious script Blizzard uses to uncover the supposed exploiters? How many know that I've been adamantly complaining about how Blizzard handles these matters for over a year?

http://us.battle.net...46565976?page=1

http://us.battle.net...ic/7004447396#8

#103 Covlol

Covlol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1816
  • 3v3: 2053
  • 5v5: 2162
  • RBG: 576

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 30 January 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

The level of ignorance in this thread surrounding these issues is astounding. As the old Mark Twain adage goes, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt". Negligence is the one word to sum up Blizzard and it's dealings with the PvP community much less the RBG community. And yet, it need not be so. It would take just a minute re-allocation of resources to have someone properly review and ban accordingly. How many on this thread actually realize that they banned everyone who did not win trade and no one who did? How many on this thread realize the atrocious script Blizzard uses to uncover the supposed exploiters? How many know that I've been adamantly complaining about how Blizzard handles these matters for over a year?

http://us.battle.net...46565976?page=1

http://us.battle.net...ic/7004447396#8

if ur so against the company, than plz do us all a favor and quit playing their product. at least this way we dont have to see ur bought glad title mucking up these forums.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#104 boomroasted

boomroasted
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2209

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

everybody that got banned is a cheating retard noob.

#105 Bloobungle

Bloobungle
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fire 1/1/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1785

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

Excuse me for my ignorance. I didn't receive an invitation to this party

I'm under the impression that most of the newly-hired software developers are thrown directly to the RBG group on their first-day. The lack of a professional touch or care for one over at the RBG ladder on the official WoW website still amazes me. Do they employees even look at what they code?

Take a look for yourself: http://us.battle.net.../battlegrounds/

On a more serious note, has their been any word of an MMR reset to at least 2200 next season?

#106 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

No, they aren't touching MMR. In fact, they are inflating it...

#107 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

Pretty sure players get banned because they get flagged for something by other players, then blizzard investigates.

If you're high rated you should expect to be a target and make even more effort to play fair so that you don't get dethroned by technicalities.

#108 Sweatyfingrs

Sweatyfingrs

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 28 February 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

No, they aren't touching MMR. In fact, they are inflating it...

From what it feels like on live, they deflated the fuck out of it...again
Posted Image

#109 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1513
  • RBG: 192

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostBloobungle, on 28 February 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Excuse me for my ignorance. I didn't receive an invitation to this party

I'm under the impression that most of the newly-hired software developers are thrown directly to the RBG group on their first-day. The lack of a professional touch or care for one over at the RBG ladder on the official WoW website still amazes me. Do they employees even look at what they code?

Take a look for yourself: http://us.battle.net.../battlegrounds/

On a more serious note, has their been any word of an MMR reset to at least 2200 next season?

Are you implying that Reqlol/Lavarain's main core 3100 RBG squad isn't legitimate?

#110 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

If you're high rated you should expect to be a target and make even more effort to play fair so that you don't get dethroned by technicalities.

You're a tool. You think Blizzard does any dethroning or somehow fairly adjudicates it's system based on player input? No. They do not. Every. Single. Exploiter. Is. Not. Banned.

Edited by Bailamosx, 01 March 2013 - 07:13 AM.

#111 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 01 March 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

You're a tool. You think Blizzard does any dethroning or somehow fairly adjudicates it's system based on player input? No. They do not. Every. Single. Exploiter. Is. Not. Banned.
If this doesn't make sense to you perhaps you should consider that titles are soon and sometimes random bans happen to the wrong people just to remind people that blizzard is still policing.

Even irl the legal system can't keep up with cyberlaw. Doctors can't even keep up with illnesses. Why do you think blizzard can do better than irl? Keep playing games 2nd rate bg'er infamous for feeding good teams.

Edited by thrudgel, 01 March 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<