• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Impression

Impression
  • Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Hello everyone,

just have a kind of simple question.
I don't need strats or anything just if this comb is usefull or not.

I just came back in MoP my gear is way to bad and I won't be able to catch up with it so I am not talking about s12.

So in s13 I wanna play Ret/Dk/Heal, I know that DKs really scale with gear so I think this class gonna be viable without probs. How it's gonna work with Ret... idk about that class in MoP so far and if it's possible to match up with a DK. I know in cata it was a pretty decent comb, but ret had nice burst and if I take a look at the ladders rets are not .. well they are just rar.

Well, to make it short.

Will Ret/Dk/Heal(shaman/disc?) be viable/in a good state and would it be better to run with frost or unholy. With/Without Necrotic Strike, just set on burst and fast target switch to cleave down someone?
Would be awesome to get an answere.

Be sure to think about it as it were in 5.2 s13 not s12 anymore.

Thanks for the thoughts. :rolleyes:

Impression
:deathknight:

"Finally found s key. Lets lance."

800mmr mage.

#2 Hokaido

Hokaido
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

dk has quite a pressure against the healers (and in 5.2 1min cd on strang) but does not have so many defensives against melee cleaves/kfc's and especially rogues/monks in 5.2
ret is quite bad atm because of the low sustained dmg out of cds and nerfed healing, dont know if it will be better in 5.2 but probably not that better

all around: its not a really good comp even though the burst is great but easily avoided with cc's, i suggest for the pala to spec holy and play holy+dk+rogue/monk/sp etc (ofc in 5.2, in 5.1 play tsg)...
if you want to play this comp, play with hpal/rsham and a frost dk (great burst)
regarding the necro strike: when going for the kill: pop cds, stun/silence the healer, use unholy runes on necro and frost on obliterates. If the dps wont peel for the healer and he has no trink/buble, hes dead

Edited by Hokaido, 29 January 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#3 Impression

Impression
  • Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for the quick answere it's close to what I thought. Alright then, maybe he go for heal, would be awesome.

+rep

"Finally found s key. Lets lance."

800mmr mage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dk, Ret, heal, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<