Upcomming server transfer

[server transfer] [arena]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stickyrolls

Stickyrolls
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

Started arena in cata but felt held back by my server. Could never find serious partners for the points push. I'm on a garbage server. I'm going to buy a server transfer when my income taxes come in and would like to make a change.
I come from a competative fps background but play games a little less seriously now. I would still REALLY like to get into arena and spend a lot of time at it. My first thought obviously was Tich, however, the server seems to be always full and I know it's where the best are so maybe someone starting out wouldn't really fit in well their.
So my question is this: what is a good balanced server for arena.

I live east coast but not sure if latency is an issue in wow like it is in an fps game where over 60 ping is ...undesirable. If it's not I really dont care about location.

I like for it to be fairly easy to find arena partners on either side; I choose race based on racial not "omg i love teh horde" so it would be nice to be able to find arena partners either side.

Recently started a toon on kil`jaeden to scout it out and the trade is full of "lf arena partners" etc but my only concern is when I go to arena rankings by realm their are only 4! 2200+ teams on the server. I don't know if this should even be a concern but it's the only thing I have to go by. After doing research using this same method I found that mal'ganis, kel' thuzad and darkspear have a relatively high number of higher ranked teams.

#2 Stickyrolls

Stickyrolls
  • Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

After looking into it some more it seems like KT and Mal'Ganis are the next best thing to Tich. Any thoughts between these 2 servers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<