Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Interview with Thomas "Flyn" Kogler


  • Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 1657
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

[quote name='pripripriest' timestamp='1359566010' post='3842462']
gz on access
[/quote]

Holy shit your attitude is toxic.

#42 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Clearly Flyn was good, he played with Lord Hydra, and Lord Hydra doesn't play with dog shitters, except Khuna and Igno, but I suspect money was involved there and anyone will do anything for money.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#43 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostSherpdawerp, on 30 January 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

yes it was hard lol? I recall him being the only one to beat hydra aswell but not sure about that. anyway I can't believe you're saying that flyn wasn't good when he was actually brilliant, I take it you didn't face him

Wow you are absolutely clueless Frost Mage beat everything 1v1 in Arena in WOTLK and his gear was always insane. Also "The only one to beat hydra aswell" hahahhahahahahah seriously? so hard to tell if you are a good troll or just retarded.

View Postpripripriest, on 30 January 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

don't bother... 3dps scum sitting on t1 this season. He probably didn't even play in wotlk over 1.6 rating. If anything i can remember of wotlk is how Flyn Hydra and Kalimist rmp was the beast rmp ever seen.

Im talking about dueling why are you going offtopic and talking about how good their RMP was? I never said he wasn't good in arena. In duels however he got clearly smashed by healingproof and resorted to cheating and scamming him, terrible attitude and a bad loser, scammer and a known ddoser. He's a complete piece of shit.

Edited by Immvp, 31 January 2013 - 12:56 AM.


#44 Pride7

Pride7
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 192

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostImmvp, on 31 January 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Also "The only one to beat hydra aswell" hahahhahahahahah seriously? so hard to tell if you are a good troll or just retarded.

you know that disc vs frost mage was a stalemate in s8 right?  The only way a mage could win was with a huge string of crits and double deeping.  I was only a 2.2k disc and I rarely lost (read: doesn't mean I won) to glad/r1 mages with double reign, duels would just go on forever, even without los.

#45 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostImmvp, on 31 January 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

scamming him, terrible attitude and a bad loser, scammer and a known ddoser. He's a complete piece of shit.

How did he scam him? healingproof didn't win best of 5..... it was 2-0 legit wins.... 2 out of 5 is not winning a best of 5.... math is hard

Edited by Godx, 31 January 2013 - 01:39 AM.

Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#46 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

View PostGodx, on 31 January 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

How did he scam him? healingproof didn't win best of 5..... it was 2-0 legit wins.... 2 out of 5 is not winning a best of 5.... math is hard

[media][media]
he was obviously losing so he got his faggy fanboys to help him, couldn't beat healingproof 1v1. Also he wastes mana on CoC like an idiot and does alot of frost damage directly into Frost Ward. Flyn sucked.

Edited by Immvp, 31 January 2013 - 11:19 AM.


#47 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

View PostGodx, on 31 January 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

How did he scam him? healingproof didn't win best of 5..... it was 2-0 legit wins.... 2 out of 5 is not winning a best of 5.... math is hard
Because after he was 2-0 down he realised he wasn't going to win and so cheated repeatedly and then eventually refused to duel anymore? He didn't pay Healingproof his 500g back nevermind the 10,000 gold he was going to win. Logic? Even once?

#48 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

View PostImmvp, on 31 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Because after he was 2-0 down

2-0 is best of 5. I understand now. logic is hard and teh "he was almost dead, so that means I win!" almost only counts in horse shoes and hand granades......

So it still comes out to 2-0 legit wins. 3rd win never happened, flyn didn't reduel because healingproof makes up rediculous stories. Flyn can't help others jumping into a duel....

So it still ends at 2-0 Healingproof. I don't believe flyn said he'd give a refund of the 500g if something stopped them from finishing the series, so all your "logic" is dog shit.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#49 Stansex

Stansex
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 11
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1255
  • 3v3: 1395

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:52 AM

View Postfmlhonestly, on 30 January 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

no1 cares, wrath of the lich king is gone

WotLK aint gone btw.. Its live and shining on AT !
DEAL WITH IT BRO

#50 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

View Postflynddosx, on 28 January 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

flyn biggest ddos scum to ever play this game

not saying flyn wasnt a great player, but this shows how shady he is.

How exactly does this show he's a scumbag? What the fuck...

#51 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostGodx, on 01 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

2-0 is best of 5. I understand now. logic is hard and teh "he was almost dead, so that means I win!" almost only counts in horse shoes and hand granades......

So it still comes out to 2-0 legit wins. 3rd win never happened, flyn didn't reduel because healingproof makes up rediculous stories. Flyn can't help others jumping into a duel....

So it still ends at 2-0 Healingproof. I don't believe flyn said he'd give a refund of the 500g if something stopped them from finishing the series, so all your "logic" is dog shit.

It physically hurts my head to see people as stupid as you, the warrior intervenes Flyn after he kills healingproof. This means they were in a group together since it was a world pvp area. Where is your source on healingproof making up ridiculous stories? Flyn has a terrible rep and was well known for doing shit like this, I don't see why you are trying so hard to defend him when the situation was so crystal clear.

#52 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:56 AM

View PostImmvp, on 01 February 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

It physically hurts my head to see people as stupid as you, the warrior intervenes Flyn after he kills healingproof. This means they were in a group together since it was a world pvp area. Where is your source on healingproof making up ridiculous stories? Flyn has a terrible rep and was well known for doing shit like this, I don't see why you are trying so hard to defend him when the situation was so crystal clear.

So since he was grouped with flyn? That means it's flyn's fault? .... ridiculous stories is "flyn was low health, that means I win automatically" that's ridiculous . it still came down to 2-0.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#53 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostGodx, on 01 February 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

So since he was grouped with flyn? That means it's flyn's fault? .... ridiculous stories is "flyn was low health, that means I win automatically" that's ridiculous . it still came down to 2-0.

Did you even watch part 2? Your own logic can so easily be used against you, the whole "you were low health so I would of won anyway" is exactly what flyn used in the 3rd duel when the warrior killed Healingproof and then Flyn claimed it his win. Or the priest dispelling and disrupting the 4th duel and flyn still calling that his win. I wonder if a random had come and killed Flyn in the 4th or 5th duel would he of used the same principles. Also after the rogue saps healingproof in the arena and healingproof just leaves and asks for a rematch and asks if Flyn could group with someone more reliable who can leave and just let the 1v1 be played out Flyn says "somehow I can't be arsed dueling you anymore because you just got rng nothing else" despite being smashed 2-0 in the only uninterrupted duels.

#54 Kazot

Kazot
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2201

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostImmvp, on 01 February 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

It physically hurts my head to see people as stupid as you, the warrior intervenes Flyn after he kills healingproof. This means they were in a group together since it was a world pvp area. Where is your source on healingproof making up ridiculous stories? Flyn has a terrible rep and was well known for doing shit like this, I don't see why you are trying so hard to defend him when the situation was so crystal clear.

He intercepts him, not intervenes (Berserker Stance + stun on Flyn + no Intervene shield over Flyns Head). Therefore they are not in a group and your argument is invalid.

Edited by Kazot, 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM.


#55 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostKazot, on 01 February 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

He intercepts him, not intervenes (Berserker Stance + stun on Flyn + no Intervene shield over Flyns Head). Therefore they are not in a group and your argument is invalid.

Yeah just saw that. I am wrong about that part. Flyn still shouldn't of claimed it as his win though when the warrior killed Healingproof.

Edited by Immvp, 01 February 2013 - 03:35 PM.


#56 Kazot

Kazot
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 7
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2201

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

The video still doesnt help your point of "Flyn was never very good at duels he just had sick gear". You try to support your claim by a video of a mage vs mage duell which was the biggest dispell/proc RNG party of wotlk? Just check how often Healingproof gets stuff off first dispell and how often Flyns dispell gets ressisted. Also implying Healingproof had worse gear, while he was in full PvP (compare Health) which wasnt exactly as big of a disadvantage as he tried to make it look like (only showing dmg stats).

I dont see how Mage vs Mage is any more or less relevant than the matches vs Lock/DK and I certainly cant see how somebody can consider him bad at duelling from watching that video.

Its also pretty funny how Healingproof calls some random warrior "Flyns Army". Of course he did his best to zoom/cut so we dont see that the Random attacks Flyn too (and probably gets killed, as we can see his ghost running in). Tells us quite a bit about Healingproof himself, doesnt it? BTW, if you watched Hydras stream around that time, you could see Healingproof spammwhispering him, begging to replace Flyn with him.

Clearly, the whole incident was no attention seeking at all...

In the end it was one word vs the other and it doesnt fucking matter at all.

Edited by Kazot, 01 February 2013 - 07:08 PM.


#57 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 436
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostImmvp, on 01 February 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

Did you even watch part 2? Your own logic can so easily be used against you, the whole "you were low health so I would of won anyway" is exactly what flyn used in the 3rd duel when the warrior killed Healingproof and then Flyn claimed it his win. Or the priest dispelling and disrupting the 4th duel and flyn still calling that his win. I wonder if a random had come and killed Flyn in the 4th or 5th duel would he of used the same principles. Also after the rogue saps healingproof in the arena and healingproof just leaves and asks for a rematch and asks if Flyn could group with someone more reliable who can leave and just let the 1v1 be played out Flyn says "somehow I can't be arsed dueling you anymore because you just got rng nothing else" despite being smashed 2-0 in the only uninterrupted duels.

Are you retarded? I did watch the second one.t hat's why I still said it was 2-0 ... not 2-2. Reading is difficult for you..... All and all, it came out 2-0. If you want to believe 2-0 is winning a best of 5 series, go for it.

Either way, speaking of the people who "jumped in"

Edited by Godx, 01 February 2013 - 07:43 PM.

Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#58 Immvp

Immvp
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 26
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostKazot, on 01 February 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

The video still doesnt help your point of "Flyn was never very good at duels he just had sick gear". You try to support your claim by a video of a mage vs mage duell which was the biggest dispell/proc RNG party of wotlk? Just check how often Healingproof gets stuff off first dispell and how often Flyns dispell gets ressisted. Also implying Healingproof had worse gear, while he was in full PvP (compare Health) which wasnt exactly as big of a disadvantage as he tried to make it look like (only showing dmg stats).

I dont see how Mage vs Mage is any more or less relevant than the matches vs Lock/DK and I certainly cant see how somebody can consider him bad at duelling from watching that video.

Its also pretty funny how Healingproof calls some random warrior "Flyns Army". Of course he did his best to zoom/cut so we dont see that the Random attacks Flyn too (and probably gets killed, as we can see his ghost running in). Tells us quite a bit about Healingproof himself, doesnt it? BTW, if you watched Hydras stream around that time, you could see Healingproof spammwhispering him, begging to replace Flyn with him.

Clearly, the whole incident was no attention seeking at all...

In the end it was one word vs the other and it doesnt fucking matter at all.

He spams frost damage into frost ward like an idiot and uses CoC all the time so he is going oom really really fast. He played really bad.

View PostGodx, on 01 February 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Are you retarded? I did watch the second one.t hat's why I still said it was 2-0 ... not 2-2. Reading is difficult for you..... All and all, it came out 2-0. If you want to believe 2-0 is winning a best of 5 series, go for it.

Either way, speaking of the people who "jumped in"


Yeah sorry I guess you are right but don't you think Flyn refusing to play anymore and claiming that  the duels that were interferred with were his wins implies that  he knew he couldn't come back from 2-0 down to Healingproof. Healingproof deserved a fair fight and Flyn was just being a scumbag about it and blaming RNG.

Edited by Immvp, 02 February 2013 - 12:23 AM.


#59 hordesucks1

hordesucks1
  • Members
  • Posts: 20
  • LocationGreenbay, Wisconsin

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

I dont know this "flyn" guy but who cares lol




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<