• Curse Sites
Help

Is there a problem with the queue system?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Np-

Np-
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2182

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Hello,

I'm wanting to discuss the current long queue times in arena which seems to happen at any MMR. A lot of people say it is due to inactivity but I think it's possible there is something else causing it which is some form of a bug or just a bad queue matching system.

The reason I say this is recently I have confirmed that while I am in the queue there are at least 4 other teams on my data center/or my own battle ground with in 100 MMR of me queuing via their stream. How ever, instead of getting them we all had 5+ minute queues into much lower teams than our own MMR and this happened a lot of times.

This happens in 2v2 and 3v3 - but it's really noticeable in 2v2. At 1750 MMR in 2's, I have had at least six teams that I know of and confirmed are in the queue at the same time as me (via real ID and asking them to que) which are on my data center and battle ground.

Same result - 5+ minute and did not get them and both got a lower team than eachother.

On top of this, blizzard said not too long ago 2v2 is very popular and there are thousands of teams at 1700+ MMR on our data center. The long queue times seem suspicious and it may be simple inactivity but I suspect cross-BG queue is not working as well as it should be.

#2 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

same with me on 3's and also some times i get people from another battlegroup in 3 minutes queue.
something is bugging

Edited by Coldizzle, 28 January 2013 - 02:35 AM.

#3 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

most queues bug out. just requeue if you hit the recommend time if you're not like 2400+

#4 Np-

Np-
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2182

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

View Postinhume, on 28 January 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

most queues bug out. just requeue if you hit the recommend time if you're not like 2400+

I'm not really sure by what you mean bug out. Either way, having to requeue every time some times more than once even if that is a possible fix ix not ideal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<