Help

5.2 Speculation Rdruid/Hunter/???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 goojy

goojy
  • Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

With 5.2 looming my friend and I have been speculated as to what would be best for our 3rd partner. Typically we've played KFC... I play a resto druid and he plays BM hunter. What would you all speculate to be the best 3rd partner for us... We kinda wanna try something different than KFC.

We currently have access to very good shadow priest, rogue, warrior, and ret.

What do you guys think would be a solid 3rd member for a resto druid and hunter?

Maybe a monk? We really like the idea of a shadow priest for the off heal and dispels. We have one buddy thats a rogue and we like to play with him? How might that be? What do you guys think would be most viable? Is KFC even going to be very viable next season?

Thank you

-Gooj

#2 Execx

Execx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1560
  • 3v3: 2608
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1752

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Kfc will be viable next season, probably not as over the top as it is right now though with warbringer and shockwave getting raped.

Thugcleave (rogue/hunter/x) will probably be the strongest out of what you have listed. Incredible CC that doesn't DR with tons of damage and hard to stop openers with all the instant cc.

Monk/hunter/Druid probably wont be to strong, I think people are going over the top with how "strong" they will be.

Ret/Hunter/Druid will most likely be your second strongest option next to thug with them buffing ret off heals and supposedly they are stupid strong on the PTR atm. Good luck.

#3 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

Ret/Hunter/rdruid seems legit. Rets are getting huge buffs next patch so the offhealing with hots will be very annoying.

#4 goojy

goojy
  • Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

nice to hear your input. we are leaning towards the rogue as of now, seems like a fun viable comp. what are your feelings on spriest/hunt/rdruid setup?

#5 Hokaido

Hokaido
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/1/2
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

thug cleave is going to be the top comp for hunter+heal next season, even though kfc will still be viable but rogue cc's together with hunter cc's? if you have no trinket ready and they manage to do it, prepare for 30 s cc chains:)

regarding the SP: hunter is best with a melee. the melee can either peel for him more often and allow him to stay more offensive or usually has more pressure which means the same thing for the hunter. Also, if a melee sits on the SP, they can basically shut most of his dmg down.

Edited by Hokaido, 28 January 2013 - 09:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<