Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

When was last time u faced a mage?


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Apsco60

Apsco60
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 155
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

No mages because of the influx of KFC mongoloids that should be 200 rating less. I could imagine how awful it would be to get trained by one as a mage =/  But then again mages still have MLS / Shatterplay which are both top tier comps

#42 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postdionim, on 28 January 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

mages are still annoying just like bookins
well all the casters are
back at catalysm, wrath, and tbc you see those hardcast doing good burst
now i see they jumping, wich is maybe a strat because it cc me for a little bit (its really funny seeing a NE MALE bookim jumping like a retard, looking like hes doing nothing) and then my team is all under 30% hp.

blizz should work at removing some of the "get closer" abilitys and buff damage for casted spells and remove a couple procs from the game =\

wtb castable spells even with 100000000000000000 haste!! miss wrath :(

edit. on topic when i was playing with better mmr 2300~~2400 they were rare, now that i started to team hop and my mmr is lower 2000~2200 i see alot of then, that sad because i really dont like playing mage comps as a meele cleave and a priest healer =(
Why do you always refer to moonkins as 'bookins' in every post u make about them..

#43 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1483

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostApsco60, on 28 January 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

No mages because of the influx of KFC mongoloids that should be 200 rating less. I could imagine how awful it would be to get trained by one as a mage =/  But then again mages still have MLS / Shatterplay which are both top tier comps
mls is shit comp atm , but on topic , im not saying that mages are bad or anything , they r in good state and not op, but seems like either in bg no1 playing mage or every single mage has been replaced by spriest

#44 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 506
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostZerud, on 28 January 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Why do you always refer to moonkins as 'bookins' in every post u make about them..

not sure to be honest, i like it better to with the 'n', boonkins!

#45 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 704
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostYarmyxx, on 28 January 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

mls is shit comp atm , but on topic , im not saying that mages are bad or anything , they r in good state and not op, but seems like either in bg no1 playing mage or every single mage has been replaced by spriest

spriests replaced locks far more than they replaced mages




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<