ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

The video starts at 27 seconds... My first time using Sony Vegas... I'm a noob I know.

Please give constructive criticism and remember my fragile ego cannot take a severe beating... so starting your critics "Ardnutt we know you are probably best warrior in the world, but this could of been better" would be nice ;p

* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#2 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1441
  • 3v3: 1315
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

worst shaman  eu

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

First game, you didn't use your offensive CDs at all. I've started playing some KFC myself lately (as Disc though, changes strats a bit against some comps) and we just have the hunter use his burst when we get a trap>fear, force defensives with that and then warrior pops everything and kills no matter what the enemy team does. (2k+ mmr first few games we tried it out)

You should've killed the SLT totem as soon as it dropped, it creates a lot of pressure if you do.

You pretty much wasted your cds on the last game vs TSG. both you and hunter used everything but you didn't really get any cds from dk except for petsac and IBF, both of which would be back by the time you'd get the burst back as well. What I've generally found is that against TSG, warrior is a better target because he's the one offering all of the control as well. If you sit on the warrior, he won't be able to do much at all.

I don't have much experience as KFC against shatterplays, so I can't really help you there. The main thing seemed to be that you never really got any pressure going outside of your cds, which basically makes it impossible to land a kill. You need to try and build consistent pressure on a target and force some small cds from them with that, and then when you land the trap you go all out and force all of their cds instantly. If done right they won't recover anymore and just flop over after a short while, if not instantly.

PS: your editing skills suck! >:OOOOO

Edited by noobie25, 26 January 2013 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1053
  • 3v3: 192
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

You should consider picking up warbringer vs cleaves, the extra duration on stun really makes a diffrence!

More are comming! just not spent enough time watching the video to give any more valid information.
Jacquel "The Druid" is currently not playing wow.

Shout out too Lunor for being the most amazing friend one can have.

Shout out too Hyuru the most amazing, friendly and nice person ive met on AJ
Shout out too Ardnut the second most amazing and friendly person ive met on AJ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Warbringer is godly for peeling.

The first shatterplay game, you had good pressure going out, SLT down mage and shaman low, then you all jumped down. You would've had better results by having your shaman use Spiritwalker's Grace to keep you up and just popping offensive CDs and forcing the iceblock and shaman's defensives rather than resetting and giving them time to set up another deep on your shaman.
Posted Image

#6 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:03 PM

I tend to switch on what we face...sometimes I forget to switch.  But warbring is usually my favourite because you can pretty much single handedly shut down another warriors cooldowns with warbringer/shockwave/disarm.
Posted Image

#7 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Man we struggle with same Shatterplay tonight as we did in video, also still struggling with KFC Paladin too :(

#8 Durial

Durial
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationEngland, London

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

I suck at wow, so I can't really help but I love your UI <3

#9 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Try to coordinate your scatter traps on healers with cc on the dps so they can't eat it (either with shockwave, warbringer, pet cc (root/sleep/whatever) or explosive trap).

Pop cooldowns earlier (sync it with your hunters cds (prefferably when healers cc'd), first game you didnt really use them til game was over.

Will watch more when I get home from work.
Posted Image

#10 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for the comments guys.  Played some games last night and we got over 2.1k for the first time this season... won't mention we tanked down to 2040 straight after ;)
Posted Image

#11 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postardnut, on 28 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Thanks for the comments guys.  Played some games last night and we got over 2.1k for the first time this season... won't mention we tanked down to 2040 straight after ;)

THATS THE SPIRIT!

#12 Vulcon

Vulcon
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kul Tiras
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1560
  • 3v3: 1801

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

I havent watched the clips yet but I will later tonight after work.  One thing I could mention now is to watch the vods of Reckful, Cdew, Fuzion or Tonystyle.  They run kfc quite well even with the hunter as marks.  In thier KFC mirrors you might be able to pick something up.  I notice they tend to either go hunter or healer....even vs Pally healers they go the pally and have the hunter cc the warrior.

I have found that watching some of the streams or vods that I pick up on things the top guys are doing that im not and it has really helped to up my game.

#13 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

It's probably more of playstyle thing than anything else, but it seems like youreally hold on to your offensive CD's a lot. in some of those games I think you could have set up a few kills a bit earlier on had you been able to connect on something with your cd's rolling.

In the game against the God comp, maybe about a minute or so into the game, your team pushed in to their pillars. The mage pops icey veins and is trying to force defensives from your sham. I think  you could have immediately forced the other team on the defensive by counter pressuring their cd's. The priest had already dispersed and the mage had no PoM for ring or sheep to peel you with. Counter pressure is a situational thing, obviously. You want to do it when you know you have a good amount of uptime on a target that might be down a defensive cd or two. In that match, when the mage was going for that pressure, you would have done well to just lay the thick dick down a littler bit on that priest.

Don't be afraid to swap targets either. You tend to stick to a target and ride it out from beginning to end.

Aside from just generally improve your awareness and communication with CC, I think you guys are looking alright.

#14 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

I do watch vods from veev mostly... started to watch Cdew and Reckful now too.  It is great advice to watch these guys because I've already picked up a strat vs godcomp.
Posted Image

#15 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

View Postardnut, on 29 January 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

I do watch vods from veev mostly... started to watch Cdew and Reckful now too.  It is great advice to watch these guys because I've already picked up a strat vs godcomp.

thats the spirit!

#16 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostJacquelol, on 29 January 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

thats the spirit!

Still no comments from you Jacquel?  After you specifically asked for the video I expected both barrels from u
Posted Image

#17 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

First game! stood jsut next to healing tide w/o killing it! Endless tunneling on priest (I think this is the correct strat) not much to note about it apart from the obvious no use of CD's. Maby look to do charge on healer on cast to like Heroic Leap back or w/e. Even Heroic leap->pummel. Your playing KFC just overshroud enemy healer with instant CC.

Second Game. at the end you waited abit to long to shockwave, should allways have the cordination to stop incomming presure, Like your healer calls trouble you do your best to stop all damage. Example premtive shockwave (even no cast can avoid shadow word death) also! Your aoe shout was of CD for almost entire game, apart from once (as faar as I noticed). Gives to say keep better check on casts to stop w/e may be going out.

Third game, keep abit better track of enemy CD (will get better at this over time ofc!) also shockwave priest instantly as your healer called going on me going on me, its usuly an indication of trouble. Here the priest got enough out. and he also ended out trinketing shockwave instantly to keep the pressure. Just look to peel when your healer calls trouble!

Ok this is all I could manage to look at for the time (be sure to note that all I do consider are very situational moments) and allways take criticism with open view! (some other topics where coverd by others and thusfaar I cba apply it!)

#18 Jacquelol

Jacquelol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationNORSWE

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I feel sad for you Ardnut, wilde just posted this on hes facebook!'

edit: or maby AJ facebook, w/e boat floats.

Edited by Jacquelol, 29 January 2013 - 01:10 PM.

#19 Fleinflex

Fleinflex
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1707
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Versus SP/shaman/warrior teams you should try coordinate the shockwaves abit with your hunter, never use shockwave before hunter scatter traps the shaman to stop the MD (unless you absolutely have to peel with it), have the hunter follow the shockwave up with a silencing shot afther that and maybe a warbringer charge afther that again, If you manage to shut down the priest completly on the MDs and dont let him get VT/MB off you should be good, also use your CDs!!! :D (warrior is a monstertruck of damage so pump that dmg out!):DD

I hope this helped.

Edited by Fleinflex, 29 January 2013 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland