• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Far from rage

The change would have been good to take pvp in the right direction, yes there are a lot more stupid problems right now with the game. Blanket silences wouldnt be a problem probably if burst wasnt so high but that's been a problem since seems like forever.

Edited by Wetworks, 29 January 2013 - 06:15 AM.

#182 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Postaffix, on 29 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Guess what, every single expansion people got killed in seconds.  

Easy to see why you would hold that opinion as a Mage.

#183 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

So mages need blanket cs because paladins cast too little

Fk all the other classes that get shafted by imp cs

#184 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

On a more serious note...it's silly for a healer to do more than half of his healing with instant casts, but it is equally silly to kill them with 100% instant casts and control.  I'm talking about Blanket CS and Deep.  They can't be avoided and you can't trinket them every time.  It's just countering one retarded game mechanic with another.

There's too much instant CC and instant cast healing/damage in this game, seems most people will agree to that.  What they don't seem willing to admit is if they are playing a class that is just as big of an offender as anyone else in terms of instant casts and CC.  I'm talking about Mages.

I really hated that they added Holy Power and everything that came along with it to the Paladin class.  I liked the way Paladins worked before Cata ruined the healer metagame by homogenizing everyone's heals.  I liked the old Paladin model, I absolutely hate relying on all this instant cast garbage while my casted heals are worthless without cooldowns.

Maybe I just feel this way because my Paladin has been hopelessly behind on gear since I started way late, but it's just not rewarding or even worth the risk to cast a heal unless every instant is down.  I personally hate playing that way.  I also can't stand how absolutely brain dead Divine Purpose is in the context of Word of Glory.  Sometimes it just procs back to back and I continue to press 1 button until my target is full HP with some Divine Purpose procs left over.

All that said, as much as I wish they would make it worthwhile for Paladins and Mages to cast again, I don't think they will.  We're in for a roller coaster ride of nerfs and buffs all around while they try and make the current model work.

#185 Structural

Structural
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostSaikx, on 29 January 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

I don't know about you guys but I am still baffled about how a Paladin with 4 R1 Titles can be such a fucking retard and talk the same shit as those 1,2k rated mongo Paladins//Warriors w/e. While having literally ZERO insight whats happening in the Arena at the moment.

Can't even bring myself to reply to this spastic, too much rage.

what on fucking earth do you expec?

Edited by Structural, 29 January 2013 - 10:49 PM.

#186 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

I don't know about you guys but I am still baffled about how a Paladin with 4 R1 Titles can be such a fucking retard and talk the same shit as those 1,2k rated mongo Paladins//Warriors w/e. While having literally ZERO insight whats happening in the Arena at the moment.

because 4x rank 1 5s means he shouldn't be a fucking retard? :P

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#187 Wetworks

Wetworks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

The personal attacks are quite amusing and all I thought I was coming to talk about was a change revert. :duckers:

#188 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

#189 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

You just did reply, fucking retard...
Posted Image

#190 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

so let's see what a pally has to do to not die in a deep. PreDP the deep. What does the mage have to do:
Option A: he didnt preemptively pop some sort of cd to live as i deeped, time to mash ice lance and get ready to blanket him outta it and kill him.
Option B: he pre DP'd/popped something as i deeped, might as well just sheep him and wait for deep to come back up to try again.
Option C: he popped DP/something before i deeped, just gunna wait till its over and deep him outta that and solo him.

Idk you tell me, how much more work does a pally have to do to live against a mage than a mage has to do to kill a pally.

InB4, If you played with good partners your pally wont ever die in the deep durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edited by Bamflol, 30 January 2013 - 12:59 AM.

#191 Isumi

Isumi
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2580
  • 3v3: 2959
  • 5v5: 1620
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

you are such a big retard its unbelievable, pls shut the fuck up and don't insult everybody on this forum who does not agree with your opinion.

maybe going to the gym to lose some weight because your fat irl instead of writing bullshit the whole day on aj? that's my tip for you ANTON, you faggot!

Edited by Isumi, 30 January 2013 - 01:01 AM.

#192 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 29 January 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

A dk calling a paladin out, oh the irony.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#193 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostAthená, on 30 January 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

A dk calling a paladin out, oh the irony.
i actually played pala mostly since s1. i was kidding anyway since everyone and his dog always call paladin no skill class, etc. we can marry if you want <3

Edited by Hyrmine, 30 January 2013 - 01:11 AM.

#194 Athená

Athená
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationThe Hague

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 30 January 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

i actually played pala mostly since s1. i was kidding anyway since everyone and his dog always call paladin no skill class, etc. we can marry if you want <3

Don't kid about that kind of stuff, paladins have gentle hearts :(
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#195 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostBamflol, on 30 January 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Idk you tell me, how much more work does a pally have to do to live against a mage than a mage has to do to kill a pally.
InB4, If you played with good partners your pally wont ever die in the deep durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
What kind of work is pressing non greyed-out buttons that each heal for 100k? Sprinting with freedom, jumping around and heal bombing with 0 casted spells?

I recommend you the
Option D: All plate/mail mongoloids including the holy paladin that have been playing a single player game in arena without knowing a single thing about enemy team abilities and getting wins by spamming uninterruptable monster heals & spamming unstoppable/unhealable damage, can sit down and think about the actual 6 player arena game (not the FPS game you have been playing). If your partners can stop salivating dmg spam when you are in trouble and run back with their infinite mobility ./ stuns / interrupts, you will not die.
This process has been employed by other paladin teams for 12 seasons and the community is really sorry that you have to go through that as holy paladin. I hope you will recover from the emotional trauma that counterspell causes(even though you actually do not cast in arena).

#196 Bamflol

Bamflol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2493
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

View PostDjandawg, on 30 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

What kind of work is pressing non greyed-out buttons that each heal for 100k? Sprinting with freedom, jumping around and heal bombing with 0 casted spells?

I recommend you the
Option D: All plate/mail mongoloids including the holy paladin that have been playing a single player game in arena without knowing a single thing about enemy team abilities and getting wins by spamming uninterruptable monster heals & spamming unstoppable/unhealable damage, can sit down and think about the actual 6 player arena game (not the FPS game you have been playing). If your partners can stop salivating dmg spam when you are in trouble and run back with their infinite mobility ./ stuns / interrupts, you will not die.
This process has been employed by other paladin teams for 12 seasons and the community is really sorry that you have to go through that as holy paladin. I hope you will recover from the emotional trauma that counterspell causes(even though you actually do not cast in arena).
there are 6 people, you think its hard for 2 people to control 2 other people? And i dont even own a console/steam any fps games to play, but ty for knowing what i do in my time. Also it's pretty hard to ' Sprinting with freedom, jumping around and heal bombing with 0 casted spells?' while "the emotional trauma that counterspell causes".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<