• Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/2/1

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

League of Legends Competition Ruling

Player: Nicolaj Jensen / Veigodx
Region: Europe
Date of Ruling: 01.23.13
Subject: Suspension; Violations of Summoner’s Code

Facts
Recently, Riot completed an investigation into the account histories of the players on teams which are scheduled to compete in the upcoming League of Legends Championship Series (“LCS”) European Qualifier.

The investigation has confirmed a number of facts in the player history of Nicolaj Jensen (“Jensen”), including a consistent pattern of in-game verbal abuse, offensive behavior and negative attitude which require immediate action.

Jensen’s Veigodx account has been punished by Tribunal three times, including as recently as January 9, 2013. In fewer than three months since the creation of this account, the Veigodx account has established a consistent record of in-game harassment, abuse, and poor behavior:
  • 58.8% of reports against Veigodx were for Offensive Language, Verbal Abuse, and Negative Attitude.
Worse, however, are the violations in Jensen’s gameplay history:
  • On multiple occasions, he has publicly and unapologetically admitted to engaging in a series of DDOS attacks against high-Elo players.
    • Here is one example:
Posted Image

• Jensen has been permanently banned twice before. In August of 2012, a majority of players on the Tribunal voted to permaban Wizikx, a previous Jensen account. After reviewing the facts, the Riot player behavior team upheld the ban. Another Jensen account, Wizikodex, was permabanned in December 2012 for similar behavior.
As a result of this player’s history of DDOS activity, abusive behavior and poor sportsmanship, the player behavior team has issued a lifetime ban on Jensen. His Veigodx account has been permabanned and all future accounts will be permabanned on sight.

Relevant Rules
The Summoner's Code establishes the standards of behavior for all League of Legends players.

Analysis
Jensen has consistently disregarded the letter and spirit of the Summoner’s Code. His disrespect for the rules of the game is unacceptable for any player, especially a high-profile eSports competitor who has a regular opportunity to lead the community by example.

Ruling
Jensen has violated the Summoner’s Code in a persistent and remorseless fashion.

Competition Penalties
Jensen is:
  • Ineligible to compete in the LCS Season Three European Qualifier in Warsaw, January 25-27, 2013.
  • Ineligible to compete in the LCS indefinitely; this suspension shall commence immediately.
  • Ineligible to compete in any Riot-affiliated League of Legends tournaments indefinitely; this suspension shall commence immediately.

Posted Image

tldr - wizik(jensen) perma banned from league of legends for life for openly admiting to DDoS high elo players and toxic behaviour

Edited by Leily, 24 January 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image

#2 majorblood

majorblood
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2202

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

what does this have to do with WoW?

#3 Leily

Leily
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

guess US doesnt know who jensen is but im sure EU does more than well
Posted Image

#4 Withaone

Withaone
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2950

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

tldr

filler

#5 Noname

Noname

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Well isnt he only "famous" for ddosing and wintrading? Not that big of a shocker that he's also a uncivilised rager...
Posted Image

Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"

#6 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

This is funny lol, I read it all :)

Which team does he play in?

Edited by ApplejackxD, 24 January 2013 - 12:32 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Leily

Leily
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostApplejackxD, on 24 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

This is funny lol, I read it all :)

Which team does he play in?
for none he got banned for life dno where he played
Posted Image

#8 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Amg it's leily, I have an awesome ss somewhere of how you got your s9 glad title xD

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#9 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

he actually brought his ddosing to another game, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

and second note, I had no idea LoL punished their cheaters this hard lol, blizzard should learn from this

Edited by Dakkrothy, 24 January 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#10 Cres

Cres
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

This put a huge smile on my face while at school.

@Dakkroth, they have taken a more extreme approach to this punishment subject with the new and upcoming season 3 where they are paying salary to the teams qualifying for the "League of Legends Championship Series". For an example a former Dignitas player was the first professional player who got banned for 1 year from the competitive play just couple months ago.

Edited by Cres, 24 January 2013 - 01:23 PM.

#11 Leily

Leily
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostCres, on 24 January 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

This put a huge smile on my face while at school.

@Dakkroth, they have taken a more extreme approach to this punishment subject with the new and upcoming season 3 where they are paying salary to the teams qualifying for the "League of Legends Championship Series". For an example a former Dignitas player was the first professional player who got banned for 1 year from the competitive play just couple months ago.
ye but wizik and 1more player got lifetime bans  and all their future accounts will be perma banned so they are boned xD
Posted Image

#12 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

I like what Riot is doing. Enforcing fairplay seems only to work if financial interest are involved however.

#13 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostDakkrothy, on 24 January 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

he actually brought his ddosing to another game, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

and second note, I had no idea LoL punished their cheaters this hard lol, blizzard should learn from this

Was actually my first thought lol, Riot keeps surprising me, eventhough the bans for minor flaming are retarded, HoN community > LoL, in lol everybody threatens you with a report, in HoN you just get destroyed with flames.

#14 Blur

Blur
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Well fucking deserved

#15 ApplejackxD

ApplejackxD
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline
  • RBG: 2371

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

I have done some searching and it turns out he was in a team called Solo Mebdi. This team is very popular in the area I live because one of the players live in my town. I think many will be disapointed if it turns out they wont be able to compete at all.

EDIT: 2 other players in this team has also recieved the same punishment for bad behavior under a long period of time.

Edited by ApplejackxD, 24 January 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Posted Image

#16 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

always hated this prick.

what a little turd slurp

Posted Image

#17 Calorz

Calorz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Wrathbringer
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

#18 Caribou

Caribou
  • Junkies

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

I don't understand how this is related to WoW.

#19 Psychic1

Psychic1
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/1/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2164

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostCaribou, on 24 January 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

I don't understand how this is related to WoW.

Its fun for those who know what a shithead he is, if you dont just move on to the next thread

#20 Leily

Leily
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostPsychic1, on 24 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Its fun for those who know what a shithead he is, if you dont just move on to the next thread
pretty much this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<