• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xsv

Xsv
  • Junkies

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

http://blue.mmo-cham...ng-most-people/
or will be higher ilvl

Posted Image#45 - 2013/01/24 01:54:00 AMSo, reading through this thread, it seems that you guys are worried that the gear grind has grown a lot longer, and that we’ve actually widened the power gap. There are more details to come in the future, but in the meantime there are a few important things that you should know and keep in mind as we continue this discussion:

• There are no Elite bracers, cloaks, rings, amulets or trinkets. The cost of getting all pieces of Elite gear should end up being about 17,250 Conquest Points.
  • Item level is only part of the picture. We were more generous with PvP Power and Resilience on the Honor gear.
  • The item level gap between Tyrannical items and Elite Tyrannical items is relatively small.
  • It's not relevant to 5.2, but we understand that the Item Upgrade system on Conquest gear made a long gear grind even longer. We don’t mind that it takes some time to get awesome stuff, but we also recognize the problems that this presents too, and we’re definitely giving thought to solutions.

Edited by Xsv, 24 January 2013 - 02:07 AM.

#2 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Nice

#3 Krigoz

Krigoz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1938
  • 3v3: 2889
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Why cant they just make pvp gear cost gold or make it cost Honor? (talking about the end game gear) make pvp like it is on TR.
That way there would be alot more cutoffs etc because people would actually play their alts instead of letting them sit and rot with their Contender Gear.
I wish i didnt need to farm gear and be stuck in the 2K bracket on alts becuase im too far behind on ilvl.
Only char i can play is my warrior due to the gear.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<