• Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2196
  • 3v3: 2772
  • 5v5: 384

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Opening cinematic looks great as always! I'm not exactly a competitive Starcraft II player, but just playing the campaign of a game like this looks fun to me.

#2 Tropicalice

Tropicalice
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

[quote name='Pawzz' timestamp='1358983208' post='3839941']
If the games were as good as the cinematics
[/quote]
so true

#3 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

[quote name='Pawzz' timestamp='1358983208' post='3839941']
If the games were as good as the cinematics
[/quote]
To be fair, I think it's worth noting that you've been a moderator on the website dedicated to a game they made for nearly a decade. I think keeping anyone interested in anything for a decade should be worth noting.

Maybe it's just because we're from different places, but where I'm from we don't try to just complain about anything and everything. How pessimistic is your outlook? You see something good and have nothing bad to say about it, so you say something bad about something totally unrelated?

I don't feel this is a useful part of the discussion here at ArenaJunkies.com and as such I've reported your post as negative, non-constructive and, quite frankly, rude.

Good day, sir.

#4 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

[quote name='andysc' timestamp='1358989817' post='3840024']
To be fair, I think it's worth noting that you've been a moderator on the website dedicated to a game they made for nearly a decade. I think keeping anyone interested in anything for a decade should be worth noting.

Maybe it's just because we're from different places, but where I'm from we don't try to just complain about anything and everything. How pessimistic is your outlook? You see something good and have nothing bad to say about it, so you say something bad about something totally unrelated?

I don't feel this is a useful part of the discussion here at ArenaJunkies.com and as such I've reported your post as negative, non-constructive and, quite frankly, rude.

Good day, sir.
[/quote]
The cinematics they make are great (maybe even the best), D3 for example (might have gotten better since release), not so great, compared to say sc1, wc3, d2. That's all I meant to say. Sorry for that, but tbh, Blizzard games havn't exactly gotten better over the years. Imo

#5 Namechangex

Namechangex
  • Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

might pirate it for the hell of it :duckers: G

-Gotta keep up with the lore yeee
Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! Use only common abbreviations and acronyms, and then give their definition as soon after their first use as possible. Occasionally, however, an abbreviation or acronym may be so familiar to intended audiences that it may be used without a definition. In fact, some may be more familiar than the full name. http://www.arenajunk...-rules-2272014/

#6 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

if there's anything blizzard does flawlessly it's their teasers, oh em gee

#7 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

[quote name='Dakkrothy' timestamp='1359006143' post='3840113']
if there's anything blizzard does flawlessly it's their teasers, oh em gee
[/quote]

Damn straight. I'm yet to find a game with such quality in their cinematics. Going way back to D2, LoD,  RoC and TFT over the 8 year span of WoW along with SC and D3... just fucking amazing...
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<