#61 Xôan1296683735

Xôan1296683735
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Tbh maybe the overpower is a bit too much, time will tell, but if u are geting destroyed in 3 seconds next patch i couldnt care less, got a warrior myself it affects me too,but well deserved.

#62 Duncan

Duncan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

View PostXôan1296683735, on 23 January 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Tbh maybe the overpower is a bit too much, time will tell, but if u are geting destroyed in 3 seconds next patch i couldnt care less, got a warrior myself it affects me too,but well deserved.
Overbuffing/underbuffing a class is really bad imo just because we are overbuffed does not justify a overnerf, without warriors certain comps will run rampant that will bring you to your knees maybe not as zergy, but will leave you feeling completely hopeless.  RLS stuff like that needs a warrior to counter them, or give them a good game every now and then or they will be unstoppable in the charts just like s11. Not suggesting that will be the comp to play but just whatever comp the bottom feeder class counters always run rampant the key is a closer medium not a further extreme, one class can be better just can't have a skyscraper next to a hut, and expect the game to have diversity.

#63 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1850
  • 3v3: 2505
  • 5v5: 2242
  • RBG: 2405

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Or make stances swappable during CC. Im fine with Battlestance. Using it all the time. I just do not like the fact to sit in def stance as it is not the intention. + the rage you get could easly pressure out the dmg taken from def stance.

The one true fact is that stuns will most likely be the ultimate bane vs warriors. Right now. If you get chained by random stuns in battle you die in a second. Swap to battle during RBGs. And they 1 shot you in a deep.
And Nooooo! Before other classes start to say BUT OURS DIE ASWELL! Warriors do not have ezmode def cds you can just pop when being stunned. Iceblock, Dispersion, Bubble, Icebound, Barkskin and other of that crap.
The nerf would have been fine if they didn't make the unneeded change where second wind stops to work during stuns.

So. either remove the second wind nerf, Make swapping stances during cc (stuns) or give us passive dmg reduction during battle stance. Even if it is only 10%. Passive is needed. Cause armor doesn't mean a crap any more in this game.

Edited by Pinka, 23 January 2013 - 12:29 AM.

Posted Image

#64 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostXôan1296683735, on 23 January 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Look how hard it is to compare dk / warriors for blizzard :

RBG side : DK > warrior (in dps)
Arena side : warrior > DK
PVE side : dunno and dont care

So when they are nerfing something, the nerf is not justified for a bracket (RBG / Arena / PVE), and thats why the game comes unbalanced so fast.

Imo more defensives on DK and less on warrior would have been better, for rbgs maybe more dmgs but in a different way than rng procs / 1 shot macros lol

#65 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 1247
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

last time i checked rbgs they were full of russian wintrading teams so who gives a fuck about that ?
Posted Image

#66 Deonto

Deonto
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1507
  • 3v3: 2002
  • RBG: 384

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

People are fairly ignorant and just want to see a spec destroyed.

Warriors will just go fury.. And it will be the same way it is on live at the moment. Just more RNG/burst oriented.

Wait until people catch on to fury and realize that it has broken burst potential(hello 3 RBs in a CS that can do 120-140k+ each..and while spamming HS). Oh, and that fury is probably the only spec in the game that can make use of a pve weapon. To increase it's damage a lot.

There has to be a balance between the 2 specs as far as rage mechanics/generation/usage goes. If there is not, then there is no choice. Whatever spec will allow you to do damage while getting trained into the ground(as in, sit in Dstance), will be the spec to go.

Edited by Deonto, 23 January 2013 - 12:41 AM.

Posted Image
All credit goes to Beldam for this (amazing) meme.

#67 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

View Postsarma, on 23 January 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

last time i checked rbgs they were full of russian wintrading teams so who gives a fuck about that ?

I don't know, maybe because rbgs award more conq points than arenas, if you don't like rbgs its not blizzards problem, they will always try to balance the game for PvE / Arena / RBGs.

#68 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

View Postflannelsoff, on 22 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

dks have to switch to blood pres like warrior too

right. But dks blood presence is untouched, and they can still sit in it like warriors do dstance now, and do good damage.

#69 Xôan1296683735

Xôan1296683735
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

Well siting in blood presence is not an option, most of the games its a must, damage isnt too bad as unholy, frost notices it much more.

I still agree that having specs destroyed is not fine just because u were over last season, but i have kind of experience of being over and then be bullcrap, and knowing blizzard just does work this way ,over and then destroyed, its your turn to feel the pain.

Edited by Xôan1296683735, 23 January 2013 - 12:56 AM.

#70 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 1961

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostDuncan, on 22 January 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

This is sad, but is the truth here is a video from the ptr, and a link to my forum post on blizzard ptr forums  Please post shortly after you watch the video, or try out the ptr lets attempt to make a difference blizzard has shown signs of looking at pvp much more this expansion.
Turn on 720 in video

http://us.battle.net...opic/7708262002

View PostDuncan, on 22 January 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

This is sad, but is the truth here is a video from the ptr, and a link to my forum post on blizzard ptr forums  Please post shortly after you watch the video, or try out the ptr lets attempt to make a difference blizzard has shown signs of looking at pvp much more this expansion.
Turn on 720 in video

http://us.battle.net...opic/7708262002

what a cry baby i wish rogues had a defensive stance and i got less energy per tick that be great

God forbid you have to stance dance like old school warrior I wish i could gem full pvp power just becuz a stance gave me a extra2+k resil

Warrior r big cry baby that want there cake and eat it too

#71 Coldizzle

Coldizzle
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1245
  • 3v3: 2285
  • RBG: 2003

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Welcome battlestance

#72 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

I have no remorse for your kind mr warrior.
Death to all!
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#73 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

View Postdjp771133, on 22 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

SO many idiots.  Do they not realize most if not all classes have passive reduction?  Spriests shadowform, lock fel armor, rogues can have recoup+feint(still flop over but it's something).  Mage has molten armor, dks blood presence, even hunters get 15% with the aspect, you get the point.  Most classes at this point have 10-15% damage reduct, and taking away from warriors is retarded.

All they need to fix this is give 15% to battle stance, or take off ragecost of overpower.  Nerf to 15% was fine and needed, but you CANNOT play in defensive stance with no rage, and going battlestance is just not an option (warriors have terrible defensive cds).

View Postdjp771133, on 22 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

SO many idiots.  Do they not realize most if not all classes have passive reduction?  Spriests shadowform, lock fel armor, rogues can have recoup+feint(still flop over but it's something).  Mage has molten armor, dks blood presence, even hunters get 15% with the aspect, you get the point.  Most classes at this point have 10-15% damage reduct, and taking away from warriors is retarded.

All they need to fix this is give 15% to battle stance, or take off ragecost of overpower.  Nerf to 15% was fine and needed, but you CANNOT play in defensive stance with no rage, and going battlestance is just not an option (warriors have terrible defensive cds).

Roflmao U just compared rogues using resource and Very low Up time to a passive ablity OMG

Again i would give some of my resource so i could get a passive Defensive

Just admit it yah all like playing iam gonna zerg around the pillar cuz i can mind set

Not to mention your recup = second wind is better there ours

3% every 1 sec vs 3% every 3 sec So u get healed 27% in 9 second while i get 9% Roflmao your guys r really in some delusional  state of mind

#74 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Someone ban all those bitter virgins jesus

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#75 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostBraindance, on 22 January 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

People here obviously don't know how the new rage system works - let me explain.

Rage is no longer free; the days were hitting one white hit meant you were rage capped are over. The days where getting trained meant rage are also over. Moreover, changing stances incurs a 3 sec cooldown which means stance dancing is not a real option.

IF in battle stance you gain 12 rage for every white hit every 3.6 seconds. Mortal strike every 4.5 seconds give you 10 rage. IF you get a mortal strike or colossus smash crit you get 10 rage.

What's the problem with that? That is 5.5 rage per second if in battle stance. With the new change, unless you charge on cooldown and have second wind up all the time, you won't have enough rage to even keep hamstring up, let alone use slam.

Now let's say you stay in battle stance. In battle stance you take as much damage as a rogue without feint, minus all that peels. Coupled with the warbringer and shockwave nerf (which are completely retarded abilities) we are nothing but a walking target. There is absolutely no punishment for training a warrior in MoP; we don't even get rage from getting trained (unless ofc if you stay in zeker stance and get hit for 100k every hit to get 20 rage).

I will be here, laughing at your face when no one is around to stop rogues and dks - you will enjoy it getting x3 100k obliterates in your face. Have fun in the next season.

Def stance was retarded yes. But most of you are also retarded because you don;t know how warrior's work in MoP. It saddens me to see people with many helmets on their avatars that don't even know the basics of each class. Go read some wowhead

View PostBraindance, on 22 January 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

People here obviously don't know how the new rage system works - let me explain.

Rage is no longer free; the days were hitting one white hit meant you were rage capped are over. The days where getting trained meant rage are also over. Moreover, changing stances incurs a 3 sec cooldown which means stance dancing is not a real option.

IF in battle stance you gain 12 rage for every white hit every 3.6 seconds. Mortal strike every 4.5 seconds give you 10 rage. IF you get a mortal strike or colossus smash crit you get 10 rage.

What's the problem with that? That is 5.5 rage per second if in battle stance. With the new change, unless you charge on cooldown and have second wind up all the time, you won't have enough rage to even keep hamstring up, let alone use slam.

Now let's say you stay in battle stance. In battle stance you take as much damage as a rogue without feint, minus all that peels. Coupled with the warbringer and shockwave nerf (which are completely retarded abilities) we are nothing but a walking target. There is absolutely no punishment for training a warrior in MoP; we don't even get rage from getting trained (unless ofc if you stay in zeker stance and get hit for 100k every hit to get 20 rage).

I will be here, laughing at your face when no one is around to stop rogues and dks - you will enjoy it getting x3 100k obliterates in your face. Have fun in the next season.

Def stance was retarded yes. But most of you are also retarded because you don;t know how warrior's work in MoP. It saddens me to see people with many helmets on their avatars that don't even know the basics of each class. Go read some wowhead

Iam sorry sir what do other class get from beings trained? I mean i can speak for rogues when i get trained it goes somthing like this Fient fient fient oh damage cd combat redy fient fient fient dead
why does every nerf have to come with some sort of compensation to make you feel like the design to begin with was a stupid one stop asking for buff to defesive stance but rather nerf to overall damage

#76 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostRhoren75, on 23 January 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

I have no remorse for your kind mr warrior.
Death to all!

You do realize that since this, there have been much hotfixes like :
5 stacks tfb > 3 stacks > 1 stacks
Trinket 2 min > trinket 1 min but effects /2
& other things.

All those comments are clueless.

#77 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

View PostSilhin, on 23 January 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

Iam sorry sir what do other class get from beings trained? I mean i can speak for rogues when i get trained it goes somthing like this Fient fient fient oh damage cd combat redy fient fient fient dead
why does every nerf have to come with some sort of compensation to make you feel like the design to begin with was a stupid one stop asking for buff to defesive stance but rather nerf to overall damage
Rogues weren't traditionally a trainable target. Just because you are squishier than my scrotum after having a hot shower atm doesn't mean we have to suck now. Rather, nerf some aspects of warriors AND change the ridiculous "OH LOOK I FOUND NEW SPELLS IN MY SPELL BOOK IMA PRESS THEM AND CHARGE" playstyle

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#78 Peacesells

Peacesells
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fury 0/1/1/0/1/0

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

Its ok guys, I'm doing 90K - 120K slams on live with CDS up, going to be 170K on PTR don't worry we're fine! Just wait 180 seconds in defstance so you get 60 rage for 2 slams and one shot any faggot cloth/leather panzy. FOR REAL

Edited by Peacesells, 23 January 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Peace sells ...but who's buying?

#79 Duncan

Duncan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

View PostPeacesells, on 23 January 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

Its ok guys, I'm doing 90K - 120K slams on live with CDS up, going to be 170K on PTR don't worry we're fine! Just wait 180 seconds in defstance so you get 60 rage for 2 slams and one shot any faggot cloth/leather panzy. FOR REAL

The sad thing is you are partially correct about this although your numbers are a bit high, but the problem is being rage starved makes warrior less fun I don't want to sit there pressing mortal strike 1 time every 5 sec to stock rage.... it is clunky that is the complaint.  Yes I would like to use battle stance for the rage, but it won't be possible so your gonna get extreme bursts from the warrior/a squishy same damage as last season warrior, and it won't be the latter.

Edited by Duncan, 23 January 2013 - 02:10 AM.

#80 Silhin

Silhin
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostBraindance, on 23 January 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Rogues weren't traditionally a trainable target. Just because you are squishier than my scrotum after having a hot shower atm doesn't mean we have to suck now. Rather, nerf some aspects of warriors AND change the ridiculous "OH LOOK I FOUND NEW SPELLS IN MY SPELL BOOK IMA PRESS THEM AND CHARGE" playstyle

View PostBraindance, on 23 January 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

And you guys act like the warrior r gonna go back to being the trained class yet you forget back then u didnt have new ability u got now like Die by the sword banners shock wave shorter cd on fear U make it seem like there NOTHING YOU can do once they start focusing you I assure u if a good warrior wants to stay alive there alot he can do while being trained and i don't wanna hear the bull crap oh but iam not doing damage while being trained most class don't do any damage while being trained

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<