#21 toheja88

toheja88
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

O boy, it felt like Christmas morning when I saw the name of the post! Just sitting there, waiting to be unwarpped... It was just what I was hoping for.I have to admit you made my day and I am thankful for that! Keep posting please.

#22 Duncan

Duncan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Posttoheja88, on 22 January 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

O boy, it felt like Christmas morning when I saw the name of the post! Just sitting there, waiting to be unwarpped... It was just what I was hoping for.I have to admit you made my day and I am thankful for that! Keep posting please.

It is more of a dramatic title and speech to bring attention to a issue that will truly hurt the entertaining part of a warrior. Warriors will be okay possibly weaker in comparison to other classes but by no means dead, and I do think warriors if they stock rage for burst will have a even scarier burst then season 12 with slam hitting like a truck with high crit although inbetween cooldowns/rage saving we will be the worst.

#23 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

maybe juggernaut+bull rush will help.. but yes, the changes to arms look very very bad. good thing i have some nice pve weapons for fury -.-

#24 Jinngofagswag

Jinngofagswag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2149

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

This is awesome, now you cant just sit in ur ufcking defensive stance all game <3

feed me ur tears op warriors!

#25 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

didnt know u could fraps on a gameboy

#26 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

so now wars have to swap stances?damn thats some effort right there

#27 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2315
  • 3v3: 2744
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

PTR'd it up to see how smooth it felt.

The problems i see right now are:

If you had damage reduction in battle stance it's too easy to get out really really stupid slam burst.
If you lower the cost of slam it effects PvE and again makes potential rage dump using slam too strong.

Using bull rush and regular charges the basic rotation isn't too bad in defensive stance. What screws it up for me is the cost on hamstring, if they removed that i think it'd be quite engaging to play. You'd still have to rage pool to dump with cooldowns, the basic ms into overpowers would be sustainable giving reasonable pressure outside off cooldowns and not making you completely useless.

#28 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

norbok pointed a thing that will be huge and noone is paying attetion.

the 4 seconds cd to swap instances

#29 Damaskinos

Damaskinos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 1734
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostRylexcamel, on 22 January 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

exactly... warr this patch are too good but next season i can't see any reason to pick a warr over any other dk or rogue

Rogue, maybe. DK? You honestly think DKs team utility is even half as good as Warriors?

Btw OP, have you noticed the Glyph of Overpower change coming? :)

Edited by Damaskinos, 22 January 2013 - 03:51 PM.

#30 Zanders

Zanders
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

being ragestarved in d stance, how is that even a problem?
[03:50:44] [P] [80:Weetoslol]: grayfox u suck more than a vietnamese prostitute on a friday

#31 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

So many clueless non warriors posting w/e comes into their minds

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#32 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostDamaskinos, on 22 January 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Btw OP, have you noticed the Glyph of Overpower change coming? :)

glyph of overpower is useless, when you dont have the rage to overpower.

#33 brosearch

brosearch
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

I am really confused and I apologize if there is something I'm not understanding.

You are low on rage in defensive stance. You are not low on rage while in battle stance. Is that not how it should be?

Cant you go into battle stance and the rage problem is solved right? Obviously you will respond with, "lol and take full damage and get swapped to and die???" Most classes dont have the cc, the mobility, and the various defensive abilities wars have, and they for the most part find a way to survive with no damage reduction.

Again, I really am not trying to sound like a condescending jerk here but it really seems as tho you guys feel entitled to defensive stance benefits while doing battle stance damage. Why is that?

#34 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

This reminds me about the old "World of Roguecraft" videos were rogues were OP back in vanila wow and Mute said:

"When Blizzard finally began to buff the other classes to be on par. The suck players, who could barely understand two buttons, only saw that they were losing more often.  they would not admit, "Hey maybe i destroyed everyone because of my class. And now that the classes are more balanced I'm losing because i was never a good player to begin with." No, the only possibility in their minds is that rogues were broken.  And all other classes are overpowered.
How else could a elite video game master lose to noobs?"

When there is a Warrior in 9/10 top arena comps represented in the 3v3 bracket(here)
and higest represented class in arena, you think that warriors are fine, and will be TOTAL useless next patch?
sure they will maybe not be the top tier 1 class anymore so what? you will not be the worst. Will still be viable it will just get harder.

#35 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2567
  • 3v3: 3226
  • 5v5: 2495
  • RBG: 2592

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

omg no more infinite damage resource while being unkillable gods?

to the fucking ground with warrior scum

#36 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Postbrosearch, on 22 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

I am really confused and I apologize if there is something I'm not understanding.

You are low on rage in defensive stance. You are not low on rage while in battle stance. Is that not how it should be?

Cant you go into battle stance and the rage problem is solved right? Obviously you will respond with, "lol and take full damage and get swapped to and die???" Most classes dont have the cc, the mobility, and the various defensive abilities wars have, and they for the most part find a way to survive with no damage reduction.

Again, I really am not trying to sound like a condescending jerk here but it really seems as tho you guys feel entitled to defensive stance benefits while doing battle stance damage. Why is that?

the problem with battlestance is, that warrior die instantly without the 25% damage reduction. i tried stancedancing for a long time, atleast in 2s. but after losing 90% of my life in every full deep freeze(the mage was the only dmg source) i really lost the will to try battlestance anymore. warriors are the number #1 target, when they are in battlestance.

just try to duell a warrior and tell him to stay in battlestance, you will notice an immense difference in their survivability.

Edited by Wexlike, 22 January 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#37 brosearch

brosearch
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2269

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostWexlike, on 22 January 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

the problem with battlestance is, that warrior die instantly without the 25% damage reduction. i tried stancedancing for a long time, atleast in 2s. but after losing 90% of my life in every full deep freeze i really lost the will to try battlestance anymore. warriors are the number #1 target, when they are in battlestance.

just try to duell a warrior and tell him to stay in battlestance, you will notice an immense difference in their survivability.

you take more dmg when you dont have 25% (going to be 15% i know) dmg reduction? of course you take more dmg when not in d stance. The sky is blue btw. Everyone who gets deeped full and has no out is going to take full dmg (other then spriests and boomkins), and lose a lot of hp. So again I cant help but ask, why do you feel like you deserve d stance benefits while doing battle stance dmg?

#38 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

yeah I called this as fast as I saw the overpower change. Every other change was reasonable but this change is over the top, just dumbs down the class even more

inb4 "just go battle stance".

If you dont play warrior u dont realise how squishy u are in battle stance, you have the worst survival out of every single class without any immunity cds to back u up while in bstance, ah well, we wll see how things turn out

Edited by Dakkrothy, 22 January 2013 - 06:28 PM.

#39 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

People here obviously don't know how the new rage system works - let me explain.

Rage is no longer free; the days were hitting one white hit meant you were rage capped are over. The days where getting trained meant rage are also over. Moreover, changing stances incurs a 3 sec cooldown which means stance dancing is not a real option.

IF in battle stance you gain 12 rage for every white hit every 3.6 seconds. Mortal strike every 4.5 seconds give you 10 rage. IF you get a mortal strike or colossus smash crit you get 10 rage.

What's the problem with that? That is 5.5 rage per second if in battle stance. With the new change, unless you charge on cooldown and have second wind up all the time, you won't have enough rage to even keep hamstring up, let alone use slam.

Now let's say you stay in battle stance. In battle stance you take as much damage as a rogue without feint, minus all that peels. Coupled with the warbringer and shockwave nerf (which are completely retarded abilities) we are nothing but a walking target. There is absolutely no punishment for training a warrior in MoP; we don't even get rage from getting trained (unless ofc if you stay in zeker stance and get hit for 100k every hit to get 20 rage).

I will be here, laughing at your face when no one is around to stop rogues and dks - you will enjoy it getting x3 100k obliterates in your face. Have fun in the next season.

Def stance was retarded yes. But most of you are also retarded because you don;t know how warrior's work in MoP. It saddens me to see people with many helmets on their avatars that don't even know the basics of each class. Go read some wowhead

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#40 rageTG

rageTG

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postbrosearch, on 22 January 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

you take more dmg when you dont have 25% (going to be 15% i know) dmg reduction? of course you take more dmg when not in d stance. The sky is blue btw. Everyone who gets deeped full and has no out is going to take full dmg (other then spriests and boomkins), and lose a lot of hp. So again I cant help but ask, why do you feel like you deserve d stance benefits while doing battle stance dmg?

Problem is warrior in battle stance dies faster than about any class other than DPS monk and Rogue (who has other defensive's).

Battle stance should be similar to shadow-form, aspect of the iron hawk, and fel armor just give a 10 or 15% damage reduction, and this problem will be mute.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

<