• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

greg the crab
Posted Image

Edited by Hyrmine, 23 January 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#122 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

shadow priest need to lose either life swap or mass dispel. or maybe both. you decide.

on another note, hunter needs to lose at least their pet cc, paladin repentance needs to be reduced to 6s duration , and totemic restoration needs to be completely axed. all of those things are completely broken and poorly designed mechanics

Edited by Zilea, 23 January 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#123 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostZilea, on 23 January 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

shadow priest need to lose either life swap or mass dispel. or maybe both. you decide.

on another note, hunter needs to lose at least their pet cc, and totemic restoration needs to be completely axed. all of those things are completely broken and poorly designed mechanics
approve of the at least bit about hunters!

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#124 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

on another note, hunter needs to lose at least their pet cc, and totemic restoration needs to be completely axed. all of those things are completely broken and poorly designed mechanics
here Zilea,
Posted Image

#125 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Zilea has spoken!

#126 improveyup

improveyup
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Retribution
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 1957
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Spriests are completely stupid right now but taking away both swap and MD might be abit overkill. take away glyph of MD so the cast is longer, give life swap to discs only, nerf the insanely retarded amount of RNG procs they are able to get in some way (maybe 8% chance to get insta mindspikes from the darkness comes to light talent down from 15%) and they are in a pretty decent place.

#127 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

i really want blizzard to remove any kinda of procs and buff MB, DOTS, and MFLAY damage.
and im sure every shadowpriest would like that

#128 Draakex

Draakex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1149
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postdionim, on 23 January 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

i really want blizzard to remove any kinda of procs and buff MB, DOTS, and MFLAY damage.
yeah, that'd be great actually... any kind of rng ruins the game
higher cast-time on massdispel would be okay, or just let it remove one debuff in pvp (because they wouldn't nerf it for pve) like it was in the past...

Posted Image

#129 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

on another note, hunter needs to lose at least their pet cc, paladin repentance needs to be reduced to 6s duration , and totemic restoration needs to be completely axed. all of those things are completely broken and poorly designed mechanics

Not a single word about Blinding light, i smell bias. I agree with your post as a whole tough, even if i'd agree with Hunters losing their pet's CC when trapping is much more reliable. I don't even trap off scatters anymore since its so easy and predictable for anyone to just eat it, i use my pet's stuns or disengage's root.

Edited by GrieverZ, 23 January 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#130 Zilea

Zilea
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/2/2/2/0

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Blinding light is already nerfed on ptr

#131 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

View Postdionim, on 23 January 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

tell how you would be able to get any cast off / channel mind flay with the insane amount of interrupts/stuns/grips in the game right now while playing against double mong.. ehm i mean double melee cleave?

#132 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Actually agree with Zilea here, Shadow could stand to straight up lose one or two of their support abilities and still be a very strong addition to any team.

Also, I see a lot of Priests in here saying things like "well we had defensive dispel before and it was fine!" or "we used to be able to spam MD, now we can't and people still complain about it!"

The game has changed a lot since then.  Dispels are a much bigger deal now since healers are the only ones (other than shadow) that can remove magic debuffs, and it has an 8 second cooldown for healers.  For Shadow to be the one hybrid spec that can break their team mates out of *any* magic CC makes a MUCH bigger difference now than it used to.

Sure Shaman dps specs can tremor, but outside of that they don't hold a candle to Shadow Priest defensive abilities or overall utility.  You can ride any Shaman spec into the ground, if you try to ride a Shadow Priest you have to eat through a full buffet of some of the best defensive/utility spells in the game - plus passive defenses and instant healing.  It's just way too strong.

#133 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

And guess what got nerfed? Damage of Devouring Plague...

Fucking blizzard and their retarded logic...

"LOOK THE CAR HAS THE FLAT TIRE! COOL LETS FIX THE SUSPENSIONS IT WILL SURELY HELP THE FLAT TIRE!"
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

#134 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostLoveformoney, on 24 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

And guess what got nerfed? Damage of Devouring Plague...

Fucking blizzard and their retarded logic...

"LOOK THE CAR HAS THE FLAT TIRE! COOL LETS FIX THE SUSPENSIONS IT WILL SURELY HELP THE FLAT TIRE!"

also shadowpriest shields as well slightly

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#135 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostSaikx, on 23 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

Ye man your godtier spec will be completely useless when they take MD from you, rofl. People like you are the reason why they always fuck up PvP balance, they listen to the 99% that are dogshit at the game e.g. YOU and balance around them.

They should really change the posting requirements to 2,4k again.

Lifetime mage talking about godtier haha.

P.S. You seem like an elitist cunt.

#136 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostSaikx, on 23 January 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Only way to make someone like you understand how retarded your posts are, why should I argue with someone whos is horrible at the game and only has his own biased view and basically no insight into the game at all.

wow what a raging mouth foaming nerd.

#137 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

agree with all of this, i think youre being a bit hard on your own class though.

#138 Justblaze

Justblaze
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/1/1/1/1

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostConradical, on 22 January 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

Did I miss anyone or has it only been shadow priests in favor of keeping MD as is?
eugenez u silly guy you!

#139 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

View Postwtfbro, on 23 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

tell how you would be able to get any cast off / channel mind flay with the insane amount of interrupts/stuns/grips in the game right now while playing against double mong.. ehm i mean double melee cleave?

same way i did every season, its not news shadow being trained and cant do shit about it
and we have fade now too lol
have you played s5,s6,s7,s8,s9,s10,s11 ? procs are only here this season...

Edited by dionim, 24 January 2013 - 02:26 AM.

#140 Djandawg

Djandawg
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

edit: nvm, fuck it.

Edited by Djandawg, 24 January 2013 - 03:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<