• Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

POPULAR

The season end announcement is extremely close (March 5th / March 12th).

Prepare yourself and your team by getting a better understanding of where your team currently stands and where it needs to stand in order to qualify for rewards.

http://www.hosted101.net/season_12/

EU, US and RU is supported including 2v2 (for reference), 3v3 and 5v5. For the best results please submit 0-20 teams that have a rank visible in the armory.

Good luck to all those competing for titles.

Click here for FAQ's.

#2 Hoodzx

Hoodzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1786
  • 3v3: 2299
  • 5v5: 2229
  • RBG: 2225
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Nice !

+rep

#3 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

FAQ:
Q) Why does it say 0 for everything on my BG?
A) This will only happen during the first few hours of release. Situations like this occur because there have been no teams submitted yet for your BG. Submitting any team on your BG, even the rank 1 team, will resolve this.

Q) Can you create one for RBG?
A) Currently the way data is pulled from the armory does not support enough results for a RBG title calculator. This may change in the future.

Q) Can you update it to tell me how much rating I need to get to the next title?
A) On certain BG's, yes. On other BG's, no. Blizzard only allow X amount of teams to be pulled from the armory, meaning that larger BG's do not reveal all of their data. Given this would not work on all BG's, I decided not to add it.

Q) It says 0 glad spots, even though there is a 0 rated team. Why?
A) Blizzard round down with all numbers. Even if there were 1.99 getting Gladiator, that would round down to 1, which is the same as 0. Any time it is a '1', this is reserved for Rank 1. The calculator keeps this in mind.

Q) How accurate is this?
A) It is as accurate as you make it. If you submit a 0-20 team, it will be 99% accurate (the 1% is the off chance they change the way rounding works, but given the way numbers work, this is unlikely). If there is not a 0-20 team submitted for your BG, take it with a pinch of salt.

Q) Why won't my team submit?
A) Probably because it has played all 20 of its games this week. For a team to be allowed entry, it MUST return a rank from the API. This means the season must be 0-20, not week 0-20.

Q) Do you store information about me?
A) The short answer is, yes. When you view the page, your visit is logged to enable me to track visits/refreshes per day to then compare with bandwidth usage and to then see if automatic refreshing is enabled or disabled. If you submit a team that is reject, it is not stored. If you submit a team that is accepted, the previous team is deleted. The only information that is permanently stored, is page visits. This is no different to any other site, however if you do not wish for this information to be stored then I advise you not to visit.

Q) Mobile/I PAD support?
A) I'll port it to HTML5 shortly.

Q) Ingame addon so I don't have to leave the game to get updates?
A) That's actually something I would love to do. To my knowledge, Blizzard does not allow HTTP calls through addons (such to return data), meaning this would currently not be possible. If I'm wrong, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll look into making this into an addon.

Q) Support?
A) PM.

Bug list:

- Rank 1 is currently returned as Cataclysmic Gladiator, instead of Malevolent Gladiator
- Teams that have played more than 20 games this week, but less than 20 games in the season that have been assigned a rank are unable to be submitted.

#4 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I love how it gives 2v2 Titles as well, if only...

#5 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

not gonna click links that are posted by starcookie

i'm sorry

#6 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

can starcookies still abuse his arena junkies privileges and find user's ips anymore??

btw nice work +rep

Edited by itsrambo23, 20 January 2013 - 01:15 AM.

gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#7 Oakenwynd

Oakenwynd
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/1/2

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

submitted http://us.battle.net... are this good/ for whirlwind and gave an error when I tried to register it stating: http://i50.tinypic.com/svsao3.jpg

Edited by Oakenwynd, 20 January 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#8 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 20 January 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

not gonna click links that are posted by starcookie

i'm sorry

Blazing, whilst I already know you do not know any programming languages, the app is coded using AS3. This means that anyone can decompile the code and check what is inside of it. The PHP side is controlled using an open-source framework and the XML is output here (infact, all AS3 does is pull this information in and make it look pretty. You could quite simply just look at this core XML code and read the title results, meaning no information about your visit would even be stored).

You're welcome to use it or you're free not to use it.

This is here as a helpful tool to those who want it.

The only responses I'll be giving after this point will be for questions/comments relating to the app.

#9 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostOakenwynd, on 20 January 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

submitted http://us.battle.net... are this good/ for whirlwind and gave an error when I tried to register it stating: http://i50.tinypic.com/svsao3.jpg

I just tried submitting that and it worked. Perhaps you had an extra space at the start, or at the end?

Either way, if you refresh you'll see the Glad spots available. I believe it was 4.

#10 zaeya

zaeya
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostStarcookie, on 20 January 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

Blazing, whilst I already know you do not know any programming languages, the app is coded using AS3. This means that anyone can decompile the code and check what is inside of it. The PHP side is controlled using an open-source framework and the XML is output here (infact, all AS3 does is pull this information in and make it look pretty. You could quite simply just look at this core XML code and read the title results, meaning no information about your visit would even be stored).

You're welcome to use it or you're free not to use it.

This is here as a helpful tool to those who want it.

The only responses I'll be giving after this point will be for questions/comments relating to the app.

Why would you code this in flash?

#11 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2250
  • 3v3: 3015
  • RBG: 2610
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:07 AM

Extremely close sounds like next week to me :X

Edited by TteSPORTSDoomsen, 20 January 2013 - 05:10 AM.

#12 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postzaeya, on 20 January 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Why would you code this in flash?

AS3 is the language that I'm best in, meaning that I could create it quickly and push it out. It would have taken me longer to do it in pure HTML5/PHP, but it is something I want to adapt it to.

#13 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

All BG's apart from one in RU now have data, so the results displayed are fairly accurate.

Post/PM me if you have any issues submitting teams. The individual title calculator (at the bottom) should also be working correctly.

Good luck!

#14 Fawxfighter2013

Fawxfighter2013
  • Junkies

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

that cannot be 100% correct

Emberstorm with 3 glad spots.....that seems way way to low

#15 Infekt

Infekt
  • Premium Junkies
  • LocationOregon

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostFawxfighter2013, on 21 January 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

that cannot be 100% correct

Emberstorm with 3 glad spots.....that seems way way to low

BG9 with only 22 spots or whatever too. Last season it was like 40 before everyone came here. This can't be right?

#16 mullieman003

mullieman003
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

sick that 5v5 gives r1, 0 glad spots lmfao
stream channel:
http://nl.justin.tv/mulliej

#17 Kriminalac

Kriminalac
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

its might not correct

Edited by Kriminalac, 24 January 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#18 kmaclol

kmaclol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1739
  • 3v3: 1493
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostKriminalac, on 21 January 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

this title calculator is total bullshit,waste of time

As sad as it seems, it's correct for the U.S at least. Arena participation is at an all time low, most BG's have had their Gladiator slots cut in half, which is an insane drop off from last seasons, which was already a huge drop off from the seasob before. If this trend continues next season it'll lead to the end of competitive pvp. Luckily I think the super low amount of active teams is due to nobody having alt teams due to stupid gear upgrades. I'd imagine once the 2 week notice goes out, a lot more teams will pop up and glad slots will increase by a few slots.

#19 Kriminalac

Kriminalac
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

realy hope so

#20 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostKriminalac, on 21 January 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

realy hope so
Req 10 players rbg point bonus to be competitive in 3v3 is going to destroy participation.

imagine if you were a noob, how likely is it that you even find 1 person to play arena with especially if you lose every game to t2 max gear tanked mmr guys capping each week. How will you get any conquest points honestly.

I've played 2v2 with some players who only random battleground, so that 50 conq/win is quite a grind but they are capped at 1800/week all season. I don't use skype with them, but once they learn to play I form a 3v3. we get on skype and sometimes to my surprize its a girls voice and i grab my dick(jk)

i feel like i'm the only good player who grabs noobs and mentors. irl i train guys so in game i feel it's neccessary too. Thing is every player i pickup from trade channel since season 8 eventually ditches me once they get good in pursuit of glad title.

Edited by thrudgel, 27 February 2013 - 09:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<