Back to wotlk !
Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:11 AM
- The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
- Bladestorm can no longer be disarmed.
- Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
- Unwavering Sentinel now improves the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- Second Wind now causes a Warrior that has been reduced to 35% health or lower to regenerate 2% of their health per second (was 3%), and now generates 15 Rage over 10 seconds (was 20 Rage).
- Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.
- Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- Impending Victory will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
Second wind change is interesting and imo it is good, for the haste change... what ?
Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:19 AM
Nerf avatar's freedom effect, make bladestorm undisarmable instead. Makes sense, inc skullbanneravatarreckstorm..
Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 PM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:35 PM
Edited by Peacesells, 17 January 2013 - 03:36 PM.
Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:25 PM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:25 AM
Yes, arms bladestorm is bad, just forget it
Edited by Moshe, 18 January 2013 - 08:25 AM.
Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:05 AM
Edited by Baksteen, 18 January 2013 - 09:06 AM.
Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:40 AM
Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:
Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:51 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:48 PM
We are clearly all too lazy to test ourselves, so give data!
Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:40 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users