- Angelic Bulwark's Spirit Shell can no longer be dispelled.
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on them. Insanity causes Mind Flay to deal double damage for the duration.
- Devouring Plague now deals its damage evenly through its duration.
- Focused Will is now a passive for Holy priests as well as Discipline priests.
- Flash Heal's healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases Flash Heal's healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.
- Power Word: Solace has been replace with a new talent: Solace & Insanity.
- For Holy and Discpline, Power Word: Solace replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner, but is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast.
- Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Glyph of Binding Heal. Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit can now always be cast while stunned.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Binding Heal applies Binding Heal a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
- Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Glyph of Weakened Soul. Casting Inner Focus now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Weakened Soul reduces the duration of Weakened Soul by 2 seconds.
- Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Rapture now reduces the cost of Power Word: Shield by 50% and provides mana equal to 150% of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- Divine Aegis is no longer guaranteed when Prayer of Healing is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits.
- The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus is now the previous Holy Spark 4-piece bonus, instead of Diamond Soul.
- The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When Spirit Shell is active the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%.
EDIT: Meant to post in other PTR topic, not sure how this became it's own topic?
Edited by zsuper, 17 January 2013 - 06:53 AM.