phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

View PostBraindance, on 17 January 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Ok so rogues have been strong/decent for all the seasons but one. Warriors have been strong/decent for all the seasons but s5,10,11. I think we deserve way more sympathy

please tell me why you deserve sympathy

i think you're missing my point and hint of sarcasm

#63 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostBraindance, on 17 January 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Ok so rogues have been strong/decent for all the seasons but one. Warriors have been strong/decent for all the seasons but s5,10,11. I think we deserve way more sympathy

Really? Warriors are also been strong for most seasons. Rogues were terrible during s7 as well, I mean only 3% of all rogues got gladiator and I happen to be one of them because I ran a retarded cleave comp that actually worked for rogues during that time, not to mention S8 was another terrible time for rogues with LSD and Shatterplay everywhere. Warriors this season are ridiculous, Like I can't help but to really hate warriors this season. I mean, yea I am able to put a warrior down to at least 15% but then after that it was retarded with second wind basically out healing our damage and that's if I was able to get opener. With out opener, I died in a shockwave, that should be enough.

Edited by OhhiimMvp, 18 January 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#64 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

View Postphishy, on 18 January 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

please tell me why you deserve sympathy

i think you're missing my point and hint of sarcasm
Yes I did I guess - I do understand that people want to see warriors (rightfully) nerfed, but most just want to see them burn.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#65 djp771133

djp771133
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1524

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Overpower change was retarded.  They need to add passive DR to battlestance.  IMO that would put warriors in line with other classes, if you don't agree with that, idk what to say.  What they have done this patch has nerfed both our survivability (dstance/sw) and our main ccs (warbringer/shockwave).  This leaves us around where cata was, with just big damage.  We will be easily trained, and won't bring much to the table for cc.

#66 phishy

phishy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostBraindance, on 18 January 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

Yes I did I guess - I do understand that people want to see warriors (rightfully) nerfed, but most just want to see them burn.

we all want a balanced playing field. it's not what we get. theres been very few seasons that havent had a class or two head and shoulders above the others. so if i were lobbying for changes at the next patch which will set the course for the next 4-6 months because that's the reaction time of blizzard patches. the reason why i don't i have no sympathy for warriors crying about these patch notes is because some of them are justified, some of them actually need testing before determining whether or not they are overnerfs, and some of them are basically what other specs have had to deal with since the release of MoP. so really i just have no sympathy for any class because it's all a part of the same cycle of overnerfs and overbuffs.

#67 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

TL;DR: This game is shit, and we should all just wait and play Wildstar instead.

Edited by Regent, 18 January 2013 - 02:16 AM.

#68 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View PostNeroxz123, on 17 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

LOL "warriors dogshit"
Insane survivability lost, warbringer lost, shockwave every 20 seconds lost.  Maybe if you could break 2.2 this season you could have some actual knowledge of this game
Posted Image

#69 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

now blizz just need to make casters, cast.

or we can rename caster cleave to instant cleave.

about warriors, i like the changes, its to early to tell for sure if its to much

but by READING, i see warriors being warriors once again with 100x more mobility than before (by before i mean before MoP)
still same OP damage, still good defensive cds, still good lockout, still have a cc with 1 min cd.

Edited by dionim, 18 January 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#70 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

I don't like the newest Warrior changes at all.  To be fair, Blizzard did say that Ret and DKs are currently their target for how a class should be balanced.

Here's why these changes seem silly to me:

Mortal Strike currently generates 10 rage.  Overpower will cost 10 rage in 5.2.  Mortal strike will generate 2 charges of Overpower, for a total cost of 20 rage.  If you force a Warrior to sit in Defensive stance, his only sources of rage are Mortal Strike and Battle/Commanding shout.  The shout cooldown is too long for it to be considered a viable source of rage.  If he specs into Second Wind he will generate a little bit of rage when he is stunned.

When Second Wind was first introduced it was a talent that healed you and generated rage every time you got stunned.  Somehow we managed to get so far away from the original idea of Second Wind as a talent that it now basically does the opposite of what it originally did.  It heals you when you're low as long as you aren't stunned.  This is just a terrible design.

Both of these changes together with the Defensive stance nerf will probably bring Warriors in line with Rets and DKs right now, but how many Rets and DKs do you see at the higher levels of play?  Not many, because they get trained into the dirt.  The same will happen for Warriors, and I suppose that's what Blizzard wants.

Edited by Nightmonkey, 18 January 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#71 Owies

Owies
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Hydraxis
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2361

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

Defensive Stance was revoked from warriors and given to Enhancement Shamans.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5.2 ptr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<