flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Insane changes just putting the good ones here.

DK
Strangulate's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120.

Druid
Balance
  • Starfall will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
Paladin
  • Repentance now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
  • Sacred Shield's absorb effect can now be dispelled.
  • Selfless Healer now boosts Flash of Light by 20/40/60% (down from 33/66/100%), and can be activated by Holy Shock (in addition to Judgment).
  • Holy
    • Blinding Light now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
    • The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Flash of Light (was Word of Glory).
Priest
Angelic Bulwark's Spirit Shell can no longer be dispelled.
  • Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Glyph of Binding Heal. Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit can now always be cast while stunned.
  • New Glyph: Glyph of Binding Heal applies Binding Heal a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
  • Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Glyph of Weakened Soul. Casting Inner Focus now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
  • New Glyph: Glyph of Weakened Soul reduces the duration of Weakened Soul by 2 seconds.
  • Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
  • Rapture now reduces the cost of Power Word: Shield by 25% 50% and provides mana equal to150% 250% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
  • The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus is now the previous Holy Spark 4-piece bonus, instead of Diamond Soul.
  • The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When Spirit Shell is active the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%.
Rogue
Smoke Bomb now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects.

Warlock
Dark Intent now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
Demonic Circle: Teleport now correctly shares the same cooldown when in Metamorphosis.

Warrior(lol)
Bladestorm can no longer be disarmed.
The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
Overpower now costs 10 rage.
Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.

TL;DR: DK looking like top tier class, bug fixes, warriors are dogshit :duckers:, insane disc buffs, paladin nerfs? blizzard realized with the blanket and instant cc they'd have to cast more. Patch is looking insane, I suck at editing and might have missed something. Lmk.

Edited by flannelsoff, 17 January 2013 - 05:00 AM.

#2 Rhetorical1

Rhetorical1
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival 2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1403
  • 3v3: 2131
  • 5v5: 1056

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

i wanted to play ret next season. nvm i guess

#3 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
Demonic Circle: Teleport now correctly shares the same cooldown when in Metamorphosis.

Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.

missed two big ones.

#4 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

You missed some pretty big changes I think?
  • Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.
  • Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
PvP
  • Mists of Pandaria Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of Conquest Points, including weapons.
  • All newly purchased Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, offhands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.
  • Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power.
  • For casters and healers, PVP Power is now split evenly between main-hand and off-hand in a manner similar to a dual-wield melee class. This change is retroactive, affecting Season 12 Malevolent and Malevolent Elite items. There should be no net change for any character already using a main-hand/off-hand combination.
  • PVP Caster weapons in Season 13 cost 2250 Conquest Points (down from 2500) and shields/off-hands cost 1250 (up from 1000), to reflect the increased value of the off-hand slot for classes that use it in this manner. This change is not retroactive and applies only to Season 13 items.
Battlegrounds
  • Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
  • Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 Conquest Points from a very close match.
EDIT: Yeah you missed quite a few huge changes: Flash Heal healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases Flash Heal healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.
Devouring Plague now deals its damage evenly through its duration

Cool FH nerf but should've nerfed life swap instead. Strang buff is stupid for the same reason Ring of Peace is stupid. Don't need more CC, need the opposite.

Edited by Zong, 17 January 2013 - 05:36 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Mitis

Mitis
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:39 AM

Why.. would they make the gear 476 le sigh

#6 boathouse

boathouse
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 1590

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

View PostMitis, on 17 January 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

Becuase they are blizzard.

Problem: Gear matters to much right now and there is a large disadvantage to players just returning or hitting max level on alts.
Blizz logic: We have noted this issue and will solve it by making this gap even larger.

Edited by boathouse, 17 January 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Posted Image

#7 AcerMVP

AcerMVP
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/0/0/0/2
  • RBG: 764

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

Nice changes to Disc, might want to play my priest again next season including my rogue!

#8 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 2273
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2359
  • RBG: 2126

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

People with upgraded t2 will have a 22 (?) ilevel advantage, and then another 8 ilevels per upgraded item, and they dont have the new rating system ready (?) so this just puts people who didnt play this season even further behind.

#9 Heywoods

Heywoods
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 765

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostRegent, on 17 January 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

People with upgraded t2 will have a 22 (?) ilevel advantage, and then another 8 ilevels per upgraded item, and they dont have the new rating system ready (?) so this just puts people who didnt play this season even further behind.

The pvp blog post tomorrow will announce some changes to how matchmaking, rating, and gear costs are changing in the next season. Blizzard didn't just leave this huge gap on purpose. There are some big changes in the pipeline that addresses this gear gap.

#10 Nightmonkey

Nightmonkey
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

I was hoping that I would be able to start fresh on even footing next season, this does not appear to be the case.

#11 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

All newly purchased Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, offhands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.

I hope someone reputable tweet ghostcrawler and tells him how retarded this is.

#12 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

View PostMitis, on 17 January 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

So people wouldn't Q into LFR with a full pvp gear

#13 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2327

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

View PostZerud, on 17 January 2013 - 08:28 AM, said:

So people wouldn't Q into LFR with a full pvp gear

and it is just a cosmetic change, the stats are still the same as 483 afaik

#14 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostGeru, on 17 January 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

and it is just a cosmetic change, the stats are still the same as 483 afaik
They said something about adding more pvp power to compensate I think

#15 Saikx

Saikx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2137
  • 3v3: 2624
  • RBG: 2184

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

View PostZerud, on 17 January 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

They said something about adding more pvp power to compensate I think

Yes the Itemlevel will be nerfed so people dont use it for PvE but they increase pvpower/pvpres on the items to compensate the Itemlevel, basically the same thing they did with the honor gear at start of season 12 when it was epic and turned to 458 ilvl blue

Edited by Saikx, 17 January 2013 - 09:08 AM.

Posted Image

Visit my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/saikx

#16 dionim

dionim
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 883

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

even normal charge will DR with stuns?

if not, i see warriors doing less lock down and more damage, for a comp with a stun already, i would go warbringer, save a global for slow (warbringer does it already) and go dragon roar and avatar, and i also think dragon roar should have its damage nerfed but the coldown reduce in the same %. 1 minute is to long =\ but is also amazing to kill healers because of the .5 second knock down that comes with a 100k+ damage

Edited by dionim, 17 January 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#17 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

Is this a update or all the changes, if so i think Shockwave is back to 20sec cooldown but instead they DR the stun with charge.

#18 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Looks like i need to countineu my Legendary quest line for the Legendary Meta gem.

#19 Zerud

Zerud

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostClaynz, on 17 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

Is this a update or all the changes, if so i think Shockwave is back to 20sec cooldown but instead they DR the stun with charge.
This is just an update,
40 sec shockwave is still up

#20 Hazzah

Hazzah
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 2/1/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2347

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Good, now if only they removed the strangulate cost, it'd be on par with every other class' silence.

Edit: and/or take it off GCD.

Edited by Hazzah, 17 January 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5.2 ptr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<