Strangulate's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120.
- Starfall will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
- Repentance now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Sacred Shield's absorb effect can now be dispelled.
- Selfless Healer now boosts Flash of Light by 20/40/60% (down from 33/66/100%), and can be activated by Holy Shock (in addition to Judgment).
- Blinding Light now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
- The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting Flash of Light (was Word of Glory).
Angelic Bulwark's Spirit Shell can no longer be dispelled.
- Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Glyph of Binding Heal. Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit can now always be cast while stunned.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Binding Heal applies Binding Heal a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
- Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Glyph of Weakened Soul. Casting Inner Focus now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Weakened Soul reduces the duration of Weakened Soul by 2 seconds.
- Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Rapture now reduces the cost of Power Word: Shield by 25%
50%and provides mana equal to150% 250%
- The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus is now the previous Holy Spark 4-piece bonus, instead of Diamond Soul.
- The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When Spirit Shell is active the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%.
Smoke Bomb now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects.
Dark Intent now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
Demonic Circle: Teleport now correctly shares the same cooldown when in Metamorphosis.
Bladestorm can no longer be disarmed.
The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
Overpower now costs 10 rage.
Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.
TL;DR: DK looking like top tier class, bug fixes, warriors are dogshit , insane disc buffs, paladin nerfs? blizzard realized with the blanket and instant cc they'd have to cast more. Patch is looking insane, I suck at editing and might have missed something. Lmk.
Edited by flannelsoff, 17 January 2013 - 05:00 AM.