• Curse Sites
Help

Ghostcrawler on RBGs vs Arena (Official)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Braindeadly

Braindeadly
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

straight from the source

Posted Image

source

#2 Keiret

Keiret
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Yep. Getting rank 1 in 3s doesn't even come close to the amount of hard work one has to commit in order to achieve 2k in rbgs.

#3 methodman2

methodman2
  • Mèthøðmåñ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/0/0/0/0
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

i like how he uses big words to try and come across as smart when he's a dumb fuck xD

#4 itsrambo23

itsrambo23
  • Killashock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/1/2/0
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu doooooooooooooooooooont nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneed braaaaaaaaaaaaain toooooooooooo doooooooooooooo rbgssssssssssssssss looooooooooool
gobbypls
S - succcess
W - winner
A - alliance4ever
G - gg gd luck next time

#5 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Flush him down to the sewers Braindeadly.

#6 Conradical

Conradical
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

:(

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for RBGs being the ONLY way to get full gear by the time the season ends.

#7 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 16 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

i like how he uses big words to try and come across as smart when he's a dumb fuck xD

If you actually believe he's a dumb fuck, I don't know what to say.  I wish people would stop jumping for the easy answers when the correct answer is more nuanced and harder to grasp.

I wish I could get the same cap from 3s as RBGs, but I understand that my player-type (hardcore arena) is not the main audience for the game.

Try to understand their decisions instead of simply writing them off as 'dumb fucks'.  It might get you further.

Edited by Nadagast, 16 January 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#8 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostNadagast, on 16 January 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

If you actually believe he's a dumb fuck, I don't know what to say.  I wish people would stop jumping for the easy answers when the correct answer is more nuanced and harder to grasp.

I wish I could get the same cap from 3s as RBGs, but I understand that my player-type (hardcore arena) is not the main audience for the game.

Try to understand their decisions instead of simply writing them off as 'dumb fucks'.  It might get you further.

People like you is exactly why we can't have nice things, always satisfied with whatever those shitfaced retards at Blizzard throw at you and always trying to look for this little drop of water in the ocean of turd. Dude seriously, imagine they go to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for months and months and they can't even fix shit like hunter trap resist bug that was in the game for over 5 fucking years. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing in Bilzzard HQ? Playing cards all day? Playing "let's go troll pvp community exdee xD"? I swear I would (and 90% of AJ posters) do a better job balancing and fixing bugs in a fucking DAY than they do over a year. Stop feeding their bullshit so maybe there's a smallest chance they'll actually start doing something, anything.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#9 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Well spamming GCs twitter with insults or calling him dumb doesn't fix WoW either. Logically the only thing that would fix/change this game is unsubbing and using the unsub questionnaire to write in detail what you dislike about WoW but that's something none of the whiners are doing.

#10 Keiret

Keiret
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 16 January 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

Well spamming GCs twitter with insults or calling him dumb doesn't fix WoW either. Logically the only thing that would fix/change this game is unsubbing and using the unsub questionnaire to write in detail what you dislike about WoW but that's something none of the whiners are doing.

Actually, I took a look at his twitter after this and it seems like he is paying a lot of attention to it. Considering his job and his time spent using twitter I would say tweeting him (not about stupid shit, but legitimate feedback) is probably one of the best ways to voice your opinion.

#11 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

this has been posted by blues like a million times already, nothing new.

#12 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

Like just doing Rbgs first week of the season get 2200s sit get 3 wins a week get the higher cap and stop bitching. Like is it really SO MUCH WORK to get into/form Rbgs? I mean I believe everyone would like arena & rbgs give the same amount so everyone would be happy but sorry don't think it will ever change. So either A) Do Rbgs get the fat cap and suck it up B ) Don't do Rbgs get high arena cap and stop bitching

Edited by Icekingx, 16 January 2013 - 03:36 AM.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#13 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

View PostNisslol, on 16 January 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

People like you is exactly why we can't have nice things, always satisfied with whatever those shitfaced retards at Blizzard throw at you and always trying to look for this little drop of water in the ocean of turd. Dude seriously, imagine they go to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for months and months and they can't even fix shit like hunter trap resist bug that was in the game for over 5 fucking years. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing in Bilzzard HQ? Playing cards all day? Playing "let's go troll pvp community exdee xD"? I swear I would (and 90% of AJ posters) do a better job balancing and fixing bugs in a fucking DAY than they do over a year. Stop feeding their bullshit so maybe there's a smallest chance they'll actually start doing something, anything.

Before you go brainlessly lashing out at people who have a different opinion than yours, understand that the game you play isn't based around pvp, much less high end competitive arenas. Blizzard seeks to make money. End of story. How do they do so? Through satisfying the largest portion of their subscribers, which happen to be pvers. Being negative constantly isn't going to help change the game either.

#14 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 16 January 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Before you go brainlessly lashing out at people who have a different opinion than yours, understand that the game you play isn't based around pvp, much less high end competitive arenas. Blizzard seeks to make money. End of story. How do they do so? Through satisfying the largest portion of their subscribers, which happen to be pvers. Being negative constantly isn't going to help change the game either.

Bugs are bugs, pve, pvp, doesn't matter, they need to be fixed. Please in your brainful praising, explain to me how did it take them 5 years to fix a hunter trap resist bug when the code was already in game (survival talent that gave 3% less chance for traps to resist - could've been more, I don't remember exact number, correct me if it wasn't 3%), all that was needed is just to make that talent a passive, hidden skill and add it to hunter abilities. Really that fucking hard? Face it, they just don't do their job properly.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm

View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot

#15 bayre

bayre
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 1951

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

I don't see why there is a double standard, 25 man raids are not compensated for being much harder to organise than 10 man raids so why should RBGs be compensated...

#16 Renaissance_Man

Renaissance_Man
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2211
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostNisslol, on 16 January 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Bugs are bugs, pve, pvp, doesn't matter, they need to be fixed. Please in your brainful praising, explain to me how did it take them 5 years to fix a hunter trap resist bug when the code was already in game (survival talent that gave 3% less chance for traps to resist - could've been more, I don't remember exact number, correct me if it wasn't 3%), all that was needed is just to make that talent a passive, hidden skill and add it to hunter abilities. Really that fucking hard? Face it, they just don't do their job properly.

I wasn't praising. I was pointing out that the portion of Blizzard employees in charge of balancing the pvp portion of WoW is comparatively miniscule, and as such, does not possess the manpower to devote to balancing the game in a way that would satisfy more people than it does now. Your referencing of the trap bug is justified, no argument there, yet mistakes are always made, this one perhaps being more on the inexcusable side than most; nevertheless, saying that they don't do their job properly is rather ludicrous. At the end of the day, they are fulfilling their goal of retaining most of their subscriber base, and making enormous amounts of money with it. That is what their job is centered around, while causing the small percentage of competitive arena players to rejoice is not.

#17 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostNisslol, on 16 January 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

It's not easy finding bugs in a code - people have spent years trying to figure what was wrong with codes 10 pages long, let alone WoW which must be thousands. You should pay the devil its dues - this expansion they are even fixing TR for the yaspresent tourney. If they weren't doing their job, trust me the would have no job by now.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#18 Porkz

Porkz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2096
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 16 January 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

I wasn't praising. I was pointing out that the portion of Blizzard employees in charge of balancing the pvp portion of WoW is comparatively miniscule, and as such, does not possess the manpower to devote to balancing the game in a way that would satisfy more people than it does now. Your referencing of the trap bug is justified, no argument there, yet mistakes are always made, this one perhaps being more on the inexcusable side than most; nevertheless, saying that they don't do their job properly is rather ludicrous. At the end of the day, they are fulfilling their goal of retaining most of their subscriber base, and making enormous amounts of money with it. That is what their job is centered around, while causing the small percentage of competitive arena players to rejoice is not.

The developers need to be fired with the amount of people quitting this game. ~3 mil people less than the peak of wow subs? iirc.

#19 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostPorkz, on 16 January 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

The developers need to be fired with the amount of people quitting this game. ~3 mil people less than the peak of wow subs? iirc.
Since the peak of subs 4 years have passed - in 4 years kids became men, people got laid, got jobs, moved on and so did the game. I can name very few games that have surpassed wow's longevity. Not everyone plays games forever.

View PostZerstiren, on 14 August 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

If you haven't +repped this guy, you are part of the problem.

View PostRenaissance_Man, on 31 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

View Postsimonfra1234, on 25 August 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

bro you got +rep'd by rapture...

#20 Zeralis

Zeralis
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1550
  • 3v3: 2230
  • 5v5: 2296
  • RBG: 2050
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

View Postmethodman2, on 16 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Yea im sure that a former marine biologist is stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<