Sryimadeufap
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/0/1/1/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Which class is better for RBG's. If you go by damage,cc,etc. Aff warlock or shadow priest? Also which one is easier to find a group with?

#2 Korvx

Korvx
  • Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Affliction is garbage in RBGs, it is all about burst. Demo you can get away with sometimes, but mostly destro is what you see in the higher ratings. You generally see multiple locks if they need more ranged DPS, but only one SPriest, so decide based on who you plan to run with.

#3 CosmicFox

CosmicFox
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Aerie Peak
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/2/1
  • RBG: 1584

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

When I was playing on KT, trade chat was a 24 hour spam of LFM RBG WARLOCK, MAGE, BOOMKIN, FDK TC.

#4 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

I had fun on my lock season 10 when i actually played alts. I usually only play holy pally until this season i leveled this alt warrior to mess around on. Think ill hit my last 2 levels on lock and give me a reason to farm some gear until next season starts.

#5 ardnut

ardnut
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1743

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

When I run RBG's only 2k CR so nothing high I always find it most difficult to find a DK... Always get about 3-4 shadow priests asking me to join... I usually don't have trouble finding locks...but just lately it's been hard... always hard to find a boomkin as well.
* RBG/PvP Guild * Stormscale EU * Recruitment Thread * Click Below *
Posted Image

#6 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

DKs are rare because they don't want to target call often times. Locks and boomkins are hard to find, too most of the time. Most RBG groups play with MassGrip/Ring/Solar Beam/Ursol's Vortex as comp and so bringing one of these is pretty helpful.

#7 Crlk

Crlk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1482

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Spriest is in a much better state right now than alocks

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

The main problem for affliction warlock specs in general is that the only time they do remotely any form of damage is during demon soul.
Posted Image

#9 Amiza

Amiza
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1441
  • 3v3: 1315
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Postnoobie25, on 15 January 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

The main problem for affliction warlock specs in general is that the only time they do remotely any form of damage is during demon soul.

Destro damage outside of DS in an RBG Environment is still pretty good. You can assist target call with decent burst, a chaos bolt>conflag combo is still pretty beefy in a decent switch. Warlock aoe damage as destro in rbg is very nice aswell.

In regards to the question I dont think you can make a bad choice between SP or Warlock as long as you are prepared to play any spec on Lock. Casters are fotm for RBG atm and In previous seasons aswell.

I would recommend you play what you enjoy the most out of the two. If you were to look for the best overall class to pick I would agree with the others a good DK is a good choice, as well if you are a dk you can run your own groups as you can do tactics and target call.

#10 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Well I do have a dk sitting at 90 in crafted blues might mess around and try him out for next season rbgs. I enjoy melee more then caster,but just know my alt warrior won't get groups unless I fc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<