Boomkin or DK?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Brocs

Brocs
  • Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

hey guys!

so...idk if i roll a boomkin or a dk. i want to know how they're doing on pvp and how they're going to be when the next patch comes. i've been doing some research but... i only see ppl complaining that their class is going to be crap. thats why i'm kinda lost.
i like both of them, but i dont see much of them in arena. especially boomkin.

can you guys help me? .-.

ty!

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

DK currently only works in cleave comps like TSG or DK/Feral/Healer. That won't change after patch.

Moonkins are 'okay' I guess. They only work in a select few comps. Their damage is good but they have crap survivability.
Posted Image

#3 Coilthedk

Coilthedk
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • LocationVirgin Island

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Unless you have standard arena partners that you can play with dont even consider making dk/boomkin....just roll spriest/rogue/warr for next season and fotm shit down.

#4 Brocs

Brocs
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

View Postnoobie25, on 13 January 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

DK currently only works in cleave comps like TSG or DK/Feral/Healer. That won't change after patch.

Moonkins are 'okay' I guess. They only work in a select few comps. Their damage is good but they have crap survivability.

i see. i thought their survivability would be better in mop, since they can heal in moonkin form, and they also have stun and 30% instant heal.

View PostCoilthedk, on 13 January 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Unless you have standard arena partners that you can play with dont even consider making dk/boomkin....just roll spriest/rogue/warr for next season and fotm shit down.

thing is i dont like those classes. :~ but no, i dont have standard arena partners :/ i just think its better for me to play with something i enjoy and hope to find some nice ppl to play with :3

#5 warbuxx

warbuxx
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2248
  • LocationGuelph, Ontario

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

they're both strong  in arena and rbgs. both are being looked at as a must have, so its basically up to you . want a range spell caster or a melee? personally i would choose boomy because you can do trickier stuff with the druid class

#6 Brocs

Brocs
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

View Postwarbuxx, on 14 January 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

they're both strong  in arena and rbgs. both are being looked at as a must have, so its basically up to you . want a range spell caster or a melee? personally i would choose boomy because you can do trickier stuff with the druid class

seriously? :D glad to hear! although I love the two-handed swords on wow, i still prefer boomkin. they're awesome!

• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 2/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 1866

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Moonkin has a higher skillfloor for sure. Not sure about cap, unholy might be higher.

Also, they're both pmuch a must -in RBGs-. In arenas, noone wants them unless they know the player from before.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<