• Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

With the Yaspresents tournament running, which showed the huge interest of players all around the globe to see the best PvP players in action - we need a hotfix for the tournament realm.

Another sent the following mail to Blizzard:

my guild Yaspresents is doing an online 3v3 tournament on EU Arena Pass, but we have a problem with latest hotfix patch not being live there (30% battle fatigue and fire blast glyph nerf). Is it somehow possible to hotfix it before next weekend (18th January).

We need to get attention to this. So please tell your friends to post on the forums, on Twitter, on Facebook. Put it on the frontpage of your blogs or do a video about it. We need Blizzards attention to fix this or the tournament would have to be played on live.

Thanks for support!

Posted Image

Edit(Pawzz): We did it :) http://eu.battle.net...82643?page=2#40

#2 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

https://twitter.com/...268617025675264

Retweets please.

#3 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

You want blizzard to stop everything they're currently working on and start fixing something that doesn't really matter right now, at all, so you can hold a tournament and people can make money off of blizzard's game without blizzard's involvement at all? You should throw some money blizzards way if you want them to fix it for your tournament. Since not fixing it doesn't hurt blizzard at all, fixing it only helps you.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#4 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

^ is a shit attitude
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#5 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Pushing the esports scene only helps Blizzard

#6 saffie

saffie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 0/1/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2112

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostGodx, on 13 January 2013 - 01:40 AM, said:

You want blizzard to stop everything they're currently working on and start fixing something that doesn't really matter right now, at all, so you can hold a tournament and people can make money off of blizzard's game without blizzard's involvement at all? You should throw some money blizzards way if you want them to fix it for your tournament. Since not fixing it doesn't hurt blizzard at all, fixing it only helps you.

Yeah I'm sure they made around -16 thousand dollars from this tournement, with all the ads they are running... I swear some people just enjoy spamming the forum with their negative bs just to feel better about their sad lives.

#7 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Should make a thread on general too tbh
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#8 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I asked Minpojke to make one, hope he doesn't slack.

#9 joanaman

joanaman
  • Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

plez bliz fix

#10 Warac

Warac
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/2/2/0/0

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

lord zapple mad he couldn't get invited.
Posted Image

#11 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

http://eu.battle.net...ic/6297482643#1
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#12 Monache

Monache
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Uther
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection
  • RBG: 1677

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

@Godx and other negative people. Why don't you want to at least TRY to elevate WoW to a proper e-sport? Its like you're against people trying to support it. And if you would do your RESEARCH, you would know that you only profit from ANY of this by WINNING the tourny. cause the peeps organizing it DON'T profit, they just love Pvp.

#13 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

I didn't say who profits, but atleast 1 single person does profit from it. I would much rather have blizzard put time into creating better patches than use that time to try and fix the TR for some gamers tournament. I'd much rather them put effort into something that affects everyone not just a single group. But I guess I see I'm one of those weird people who would like a company to spend more time fixing their upcoming patches rather than spending the time trying to fix outdated shit.

#14 Dibban

Dibban
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

One of the best community efforts for a long time

View PostGodx, on 13 January 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

outdated shit.
sup

#15 idevpro

idevpro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/0/1/1
  • RBG: 2161

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

Its funny that some game was about to be draw anyway :D, and only person died cus he got globalled.
Posted Image

#16 Forseti

Forseti
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2035
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

View PostGodx, on 13 January 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

. But I guess I see I'm one of those weird people who would like a company to spend more time fixing their upcoming patches rather than spending the time trying to fix outdated shit.
I know nothing about blizzards servers or how they patch or anything but I'd imagine it shouldn't be that hard to run the hotfix patch on TR:s server considering they've done it on all the live realms.

Also,

You think a player organized tournament with 16k pricepool doesn't promote WoW? That's free advertisement for Blizzard.

So I think the bottom line here is that you're a bitter and arrogant moron. If you don't care about the tournament at all, you could at least respect Yäspresents for organizing something like this for the community and restrain yourself from posting stupid shit like that? For once this community is actually cooperating and trying to fix this issue to get more good games for everyone to watch.

#17 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

It's free advertisement for blizzard? It's advertising to the same people who are already playing this game..... "Hey, you play world of warcraft? Cool, we're having a tournament! Maybe that'll make you play world of warcraft more...." Idk, I prefer them to work to make a better future of this game than to try and fix shit from the past. I never said I didn't respect them, I dont' respect the fact that they want blizzard to stop what they're currently doing and fix shit for them, and only them.... fixing it doesn't help others.... but what they're currently working on, the patch, will help every single person who plays this game......

Edited by Godx, 13 January 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#18 Forseti

Forseti
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/2/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2035
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Yeah, the whole Blizzard will most definitely drop everything they're working on and focus on the patching of EU TR. I'm pretty sure it doesn't require much more than 1-2 people to patch it from Paris and we're all good.

#19 edthelad

edthelad
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 0/1/0/1/0/.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostGodx, on 13 January 2013 - 11:14 AM, said:

It's free advertisement for blizzard? It's advertising to the same people who are already playing this game..... "Hey, you play world of warcraft? Cool, we're having a tournament! Maybe that'll make you play world of warcraft more...." Idk, I prefer them to work to make a better future of this game than to try and fix shit from the past. I never said I didn't respect them, I dont' respect the fact that they want blizzard to stop what they're currently doing and fix shit for them, and only them.... fixing it doesn't help others.... but what they're currently working on, the patch, will help every single person who plays this game......

give up you retard
Posted Image

#20 salamix

salamix
  • Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

Fucked up thing is I bet it only takes around 10 mins and TR server restart to fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<