[A] [Emerald Dream] < KARMA POLICE> (RGB/WPVP) Recruiting

pvp emerald dream alliance RGB Karma Police recruiting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sytho

Sytho
  • Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Karma Police is a dedicated PVP guild with a very social and friendly environment. We run Core RGBs 3 times a week and try to do a fun/training RGB at least once a week. We are currently recruiting LVL 90 to fill in a couple positions in our core team to push 2200 rating.

Looking for:
FC (Druid/Warrior/DK) preferably with a DPS off spec.
Melee DPS (Rogue/Warrior/DK)
(please be at least 1600 rating)

All other classes and specs feel free to contact me if you are interested as well.

If you are interested in joining a dedicated PVP guild, have any questions or just wish to try playing with some of us to test the grounds pst / in-game mail me or contact me on skype (sytholock)

#2 Sytho

Sytho
  • Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

UPDATE****

We run Core RGBs 2 times a week. We are currently recruiting LVL 90 to fill in a couple positions in our core team to start of the new season with a BANG!

We run Thursdays & Sundays 8:45pm-10:45pm server time, once more positions are filled we will add Tuesdays to the schedule.

We require:
-1700+ Rating
-Vent
-BG Targets Addon
-A good attitude

We are Specifically looking for a Melee DPS that has experience leading RGBs that can help lead when called upon.

Looking for:
FC (Druid/Warrior) preferably with a DPS off spec.
Healer (Disc Priest)
Melee DPS (Rogue)
Ranged DPS (SPriest, Boomkin)

All other classes and specs feel free to contact me if you are interested as well.

If you are interested in joining a dedicated PVP guild, have any questions or just wish to try playing with some of us to test the grounds pst / in-game mail me or contact me on skype (sytholock)

#3 Sytholock

Sytholock
  • Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

****UPDATE MARCH 29th****

Karma Police is a dedicated PVP guild with a very social and friendly environment. We run Core RGBs 2 times a week.

We run Mondays & thursdays 8:45pm-10:45pm server time

We are Specifically looking for a Mistweaver Monk that has 1500+ exp.

If you are interested in joining a dedicated PVP guild, have any questions or just wish to try playing with some of us to test the grounds pst / in-game mail me (SYTHO) or contact me on skype (sytholock)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<